over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your woman and your gear!

TrainBIG

Newbies
Didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd get your opinions or experience! Who all here is open with your significant other about your gear usage? Has anybody kept it a secret? Does she help you? Do you just not talk about it? I'm always curious about this as I've been in a long term relationship with the same girl for years now. I tell her everything. Including how I get my gear and why I use it. She's a nurse and helps me with injections occasionally. It's not a big deal in our relationship she just trusts that I know what I'm doing. What are your experiences???

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My girlfriend knows everything about what I do why I do it and how I do it. In the past I've kept it a secret and ruined a couple relationships because let's be honest not being honest in a relationship is never a good thing. Some guys can and to each their own but for me I have to be open with my girl. Otherwise I may start thinking she's also not being honest about things. Or the lies just snowball and that gets to be a lot of work that I'm not willing to do lol.

My GF knows everything I do. She’s actually doing HGH with me for a year to help with some fat loss around her waist to see if she can lose those couple of inches she’s been hating.

I tell my soon to be ex-wife everything. She knows why I do it, trusts my judgement and knows I've done my homework. She's even injected it for me a few times back when I only did glutes and thighs. She's always been supportive and really loves the look it's given me... and I look a helluva lot better now that we're apart 😎 Now she has to sit back and just look.... Her loss!!!

Currently, I have 2 Girlfriends, and they both know that I Cycle.
I don't keep Secrets, it's a Bad Idea......................... JP
P.S.
If you Lie to your Woman ~ She may Forgive You, but She'll Never Forget.

ton of threads on this.....

they will use ANYTHING they can against you when things are bad....

but when things are good.....they are the most trust worthy humans
on the planet....

I guess that sums it up......pretty simply....

my opinion is......keep your closet clean at all times.....

:cool:

on the planet....

This ++!
When things are bad it can be used against you... Keep it in secret, my gf don't need know shit, lol (yes i had bad experience from past)

I think it's a terrible idea.

Wait until shit hits the fan. If it doesn't then you are one in several thousand. Or you just haven't had it thrown in your face YET like some of us :eek:

Keep it under wraps unless she is a bodybuilder and using herself.

Last edited:
my wife is a O.R charge nurse, she does all my injections and knows everything i take. I led a very shady life before filled with secrets, honestly if im not truthful now with people it gives me anxiety to a degree.

My wife was excited to learn of my first cycle and gave me my first shot. I've always had low T and was unable to keep up with her raging sex drive. Still supportive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

on the planet....

This ++!
When things are bad it can be used against you... Keep it in secret, my gf don't need know shit, lol (yes i had bad experience from past)

I personally know someone and see countless threads of guys in divorce court battling for kids and on the brink of losing custody rights due to testing positive on aas test.

You guys sharing this kind of info with your women thinking she is different from the rest are in denial. When women call men dumb I have to agree with them when you see stuff just like this.

Wifey is more than cool with it, does my injections at times and is running some var and soon to be gh. Also I like to let her know when Im doing anything new so she can monitor me in a way just incase:D

Regardless whats in the dark always comes to light. So just keep it real from the start if possible. Some women are not so open minded. And if your gonna run some gear and shes all stank about it after educating her, then move on bud she will never accept it and it will be an issue or escape goat every now and then.
My2

A34

I married my wife specifically because she was 'different from the rest'. Most of 'the rest' aren't worth the minimal effort it takes to bed them down and take off in the morning.

Some of us aren't kids and have been around the block. Some of us don't get married for stupid reasons like "well, it was the logical next step" or "ZOMG...I'm turning 30!!".

You want to call it denial that I tell my wife, whom I have known for almost 25 years, who is my best friend and mother of my two children, about the protocols I follow, have at it. But maybe you''d be better off focusing that energy on ditching 'the rest' and finding someone who is worth your time. You'll know it when you see it. Then, you can go to work proving to yourself and to her that you're worth HER time.

You guys sharing this kind of info with your women thinking she is different from the rest are in denial. When women call men dumb I have to agree with them when you see stuff just like this.

If I were married, I'd hide it. Absolutely. For the reasons above.

Girlfriends, I don't explain anything at all. Sets a bad precedent. If they see it around and ask I just shrug it off or make a joke. One liner, that's it.

IME women don't care where money or muscles come from. I work hard for both, but I don't explain how yesterday's board meeting was either. They don't care any more than I care how their sisters relationship is going. Zero fucks on both.

Explaining it makes it no less illegal or unhealthy. Just digging yourself a hole.

For people who do this differently, that's cool too. I just don't need my GF's input on my choices, so I choose not to.

Last edited:
None of them different. They will use it against you once something goes wrong or not in their favor. Keep it a secret.

None of them different. They will use it against you once something goes wrong or not in their favor. Keep it a secret.
I strongly disagree with this. Even though a crappy divorce, my ex never threw it in my face or threatened me with it.

She knows what I take, be it gear or other meds to help with gear related shit, growth, etc...

She pins my glutes for me since my mobility is trash now and I can't really reach, plus she just started GH last month and loves it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131