advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using clenbuterol/t3 for only 9 days has destroyed my life.

toyoproxo

Newbies
Hello, this is my first post and I hope someone with more knowledge can help me. I did a very stupid thing, but it is too late now. I wanted to lose 10 pounds quickly, so I bought diet tabs from pure rawz that had 50 mcg of clenbuterol and 50 mcg of t3. I believe the clen caused all the damage. I ended my 9 day cycle on September 22, 2018, so it has been 4 months now I have been suffering.

I only took one tab a day. The first 4 days, I lost over a pound a day and was just feeling amped up. On the 5th day, I gained 5 pounds and noticed I felt extremely hungry. I stayed on it for 4 more days, and felt worse and worse and was not losing fat, so I quit. Within a week, I gained 10 pounds more than I was when I started. I researched all I could find what could have gone wrong, and I got my potassium, taurine, vitamin d and zinc tested at the blood lab. I was deficient in all of them. I have since fixed all these, and feel a little better. The high blood pressure and chest pains went away, but the weight gain and hunger are still just as bad. I thought I may be hypothyroid, but I am not showing that in my bloodwork. Hypothyroid would not make me hungry either.

My doctor does not know what more to do. I still feel like I am starving constantly no matter how much I eat. I have gained 30 pounds of fat in the last 4 months, going from a 30 inch waist to now a 38. I went from a faint six pack to obese. My cholesterol has doubled despite no change in diet. Depression is unbearable as I have never been fat my whole life and I cannot stand it. I am continuing to gain weight and will become morbidly obese if it does not kill me first.

I have researched all I can and at my wits end. I take the life extension mix which is a very complete multivitamin, and it has not helped either. I am willing to compensate anyone who can fill in the missing link to finally fix this. I think I am deficient in something else, but have no idea what it is.

Thanks

Your product could have something else, but I can not imagine that such a short cycle could ruin the metabolism, and less increase the appetite for months.

Do a keto diet and good exercise plan, and you will lose weight, if you are hungry eat until you are satisfied, the hunger will disappear.

Did you have a complete thyroid panel done or did you just check tsh?? If just tsh id get a complete thyroid panel done t3 t4, tsh, reverse t3, reverse t4 etc... check cortisol and id have a full hormone panel done as well

T3 can have different effects in people. Gaining weight is not uncommon. It can make you hypo. You check your Iodine levels? T3 suppresses Cortisol as well as can make you insulin resistant. Check also for Hashimoto’s disease.

Not sure if you had your cortisol tested. Sounds a bit like Cushings syndrome.

Doesn't this seem a little too similar to the "mk gave me diabetes" guy?

You need to do diet and cardio and EAT, not starve, it has nothing to do with the clen/t3. You went on a 9 day meth diet and are surprised? lol

Yeah, I agree with the guys above, but I would like to add that clen is not for the weak minded, if your blood sugar in normal and your cortisol is normal, you may need psychological
help. My brother once did a cycle of clen and after the cycle he went on a binge and had the worst attitude for a while

Thank you for your help everyone. I assure you the clen/t3 tablets did this. It is just not weight gain, it is everything else. I was in excellent health before this, and now I have severe hunger that is relentless. I am going to copy and paste my notepad that I brought to urgent care which has all the symptoms that started right after the clen/t3 cycle.

1. Severe hunger all the time no matter how much I eat, weight gain.

2. Very weak and tired all the time, cannot workout or sleep more than 3-4 hours a day.

3. Heart palpitations, especially late night.

4. Major Hair loss, acne no baldness in family.

5. Asthma, short of breath (never had asthma in my life)

6. Back and joint pain.

7. Severe depression

8. high blood pressure

9. purple marks on sides

10. Confusion and forgetfullness, about to lose job.

11 Vision problems

Again, I had none of these BEFORE doing the clen/t3. I cannot diet and exercise anymore. It is all on me as I did not research it properly before doing the cycle.

I think the guy who said it is cushings is correct. I did a little research and I have all the symptoms which also explains the strange purple marks on the sides of the abdomen.

Searching for clenbuterol cushings, I found nothing except this:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/topic...,0,0::recentpostdate/sticky,,,20,2,0,16775661

I am not a horse, but if it could cause it on a horse, it certainly could on a human. That has got to be what it is. I have got to get a cortisol test to confirm it.

Any Lab work from urgent care?

Tsh/ t4?

Post your blood work and stop expecting us to take shots in the dark for you.

TSH, FT4, FT3, Reverse T3, TPO Antibodies, TG Antibodies, Free Testosterone, Total Testosterone, Cortisol, Estrogen, and anything else that could be relevant.

The thyroid panel being the most important thing.

Also, what's your average body temperature upon waking and mid-day?

If you don't have one, get a thermometer and use it (along with your bloods) to start gauging your Thyroid levels/metabolism. Hold it under your tongue for 5 minutes to get an accurate reading (just placing it under without waiting will give you a lower reading).

Last edited:
All of this after 9 days? Something doesn't seem to be adding up. These types of threads get me. This just comes across as extremely odd.

What else have you been taking? Prescription drugs included?

What have you been using (Please tell us everything, even non prescription drugs....kratom)?

Any recent life changing events?

Please be honest with us.

As all the others have said, you need BW. We aren't going to be able to tell you what's exactly wrong with you.

What I was hoping for is what happened to me had happened to someone else on here, and would be a simple deficiency of a vitamin, mineral, amino acid, etc that I could fix myself. I have medicaid insurance which is terrible, so I have only very limited blood work. Since I am on medicaid, that also tells everyone that I have a very low income, so I cannot afford to pay for healthcare.

What I now realize is I had a very rare reaction to clen/t3 that no one else had. For example, this guy below was fit and healthy and took clenbuterol and it killed him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5489836/steroids-bought-online-rugby-player-death/

Another example would be the flu shot. Millions take it every year with no issues, but very rarely, someone gets it for the first time and dies.

https://www.nydailynews.com/life-st...-year-old-son-died-flu-shot-article-1.1528847

There is nothing more I can do to help myself, so I have to just accept I made a bad decision that will end up with fatal consequences. That is all.

You're fucked up if you really believe that, you're an idiot if you use that kind of sensationalist sources to reach scientific conclusions.

Back in the 1990's, I used ma huang for many years with no issues at all. Others used it and it killed them resulting in it getting banned in 2004. Aspirin has killed many people, so are you saying that clenbuterol cannot do the same? I do not know the conclusion, but here is a government website saying that a healthy 22 year old male took exactly what I took for 10 days, with the exception of stanozolol, and wound up with dilated cardiomyopathy just like the guy in the news.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29926766

I did more research on the original guy. He did die from clenbuterol. The only thing that was misreported was the news said it was from steroids.

https://www.steroid.com/blog/Bodybu...teroids-Was-Really-Only-Using-Clenbuterol.php

Regardless, I am going to leave the thread since I did not come on here to fight with anyone. If I ever do find out the problem, which is not likely, I will come back and say what it is.

How much clenbuterol did he take, was it within the recommended doses? How do you know he was not using other drugs?

Accidents and deaths can happen, but they rarely happen with most substances when the usual recommendations are followed. And short-term deaths are only possible with insulin, diuretics and DNP, and it is always because of misuse/abuse.

Still no blood work.

If it's not covered under your insurance, go pay Private MD labs the couple hundred bucks out of pocket and get this figured out.

Last edited:
This guy is trolling us

I am not trolling! Everything that I posted is happening to me! Drugs affect everyone differently. My body was very sensitive to clenbuterol and I do not know why. Since I bought it from a research company, I do not even know what was in there besides the 50mcg clenbuterol and 50mcg t3.

Below is a screenshot of my medical account. I do not know why they sometimes use pounds and other times use kg for weight, but do the conversion. My last weight is 178 pounds, and I have lost at least 10 pounds of muscle, so I have gained 30 pounds+ of fat.

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).jpg
    Screenshot (32).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 155
Bro, seriously, get a FULL thyroid panel, not just TSH. You need to know what's going on with your thyroid and doctors are idiots thinking that only the TSH matters.

Back in the 1990's, I used ma huang for many years with no issues at all. Others used it and it killed them resulting in it getting banned in 2004. Aspirin has killed many people, so are you saying that clenbuterol cannot do the same? I do not know the conclusion, but here is a government website saying that a healthy 22 year old male took exactly what I took for 10 days, with the exception of stanozolol, and wound up with dilated cardiomyopathy just like the guy in the news.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29926766

I did more research on the original guy. He did die from clenbuterol. The only thing that was misreported was the news said it was from steroids.

Based on the well-known studies and principles of human anatomy, physiology, medical biochemistry, molecular genetics, and pharmacology, it is virtually impossible for a "healthy" 22 year old male to develop dilated cardiomyopathy in 10 days. :naughty:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws