over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you get plastic surgery?

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Would you get plastic surgery if that was the only thing that was going to help you with women? For the record I don't think I am ugly. But the results speak for themselves. It is what it is.

Would you get plastic surgery if that was the only thing that was going to help you with women? For the record I don't think I am ugly. But the results speak for themselves. It is what it is.

I have often wondered what life would have been like if I had been a damned handsome man.
But I have gotten used to this face, and as much as my face hasn't helped with the opposite sex, I happen to like the way I look. Somebody has to be 'unpretty' and I guess Im one of em.
So no, no surgery.
Women will just have to deal with my dog face.

If you got the money why not? Who doesn't want to look good ? We are on a bodybuilding forum so we obviously like looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any surgery is dangerous if it was not health related hell no.

If you got the money why not? Who doesn't want to look good ? We are on a bodybuilding forum so we obviously like looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will have the money. I just don't know how much it will cost. I would imagine 20,000 or more. I'm just going to go in to see the doctor and tell him "make me good-looking". Hell his whole job is about beauty. He should be able to handle that.

I have often wondered what life would have been like if I had been a damned handsome man.
But I have gotten used to this face, and as much as my face hasn't helped with the opposite sex, I happen to like the way I look. Somebody has to be 'unpretty' and I guess Im one of em.
So no, no surgery.
Women will just have to deal with my dog face.
You know its funny I have thought about starting a blog or website for those of us that are ugly. Should have plenty of members, LOL.

You know its funny I have thought about starting a blog or website for those of us that are ugly. Should have plenty of members, LOL.

Can I be a moderatore?

Can I be a moderatore?

Fuck materialistic bitches that can't see the good in others they don't deserve you guys getting bashed in the face to make you look more acceptable to them!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell i would just put down a big payment on a sports car and drive around acting rich. That way you could have a killer ride,you can throw the meat to the ungrateful whore and then after you blow your load on her tell her you stole the car and you have the crabs!!And your ass is poor too!!!!!:D

Nips only (just have the entire glands removed). Don't want, don't need anything else.

I have thought about Lipo for my lower back and love handle area. I was a chubby kid and always was self conscious about it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Fuck materialistic bitches that can't see the good in others they don't deserve you guys getting bashed in the face to make you look more acceptable to them!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell i would just put down a big payment on a sports car and drive around acting rich. That way you could have a killer ride,you can throw the meat to the ungrateful whore and then after you blow your load on her tell her you stole the car and you have the crabs!!And your ass is poor too!!!!!:D
Dude we men are just as bad. You think I give a rats ass about a woman's inside if I don't like looking at her. She has to have both. Yes a woman will sell herself for a man who has money even if she finds him repulsive. But lets face it. Is any man going to date or marry a woman he thinks is ugly regardless of how good the inside looks? Hell no.

Keep it on topic you meatheads, LOL. The question is would you get plastic surgery in order to attract women?

Ok well maybe calf implants i would go under the knife:)
I fully intend to get those. I am 6' and 290lbs with 15 inch calves. No human on earth has worse genetics than me. For the record I never work them. But it wouldn't matter if I did. They are just like my arms. Not going to grow no matter what training or drugs I use.

Keep it on topic you meatheads, LOL. The question is would you get plastic surgery in order to attract women?

I attract women regardless...

I was thinking more about this today and honestly if I was to show up one day looking completely different it would just be weird and socially uncomfortable.
The only way I could do it is if I intended on changing my identity to some degree- and moving away and starting a new life somewhere else and not wanting to be recognized so easily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131