over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dealing with Depression

OrionLabs

Banned
Seem's to me I have been put in some very hard spots in 2015 worst year ever to this date maybe not we never know. I feel like everything is crumbling apart & ontop of that I'm loosing everything from money issues to my love life.

Anybody mind to share anything or some wise words that are true and will actually cheer a member up ? :D

There’s a way you can make a slight improvement to something today. Then tomorrow, you can make a further slight improvement to the improvement you’ve already made.

A slight improvement is easy to make, so easy you can do it every day. And that’s where its great power comes from.

When you build just a little bit each day on top of what you’ve already built, you can build truly great and valuable things. By disciplining yourself to consistently make slight improvements, you end up with major, life-changing achievements

I'm right there with you bro, 2015 was absolutely devastating to me. What you mentioned you are currently losing I have lost all together.

The girl that I couldn't have even imagined up in my head prior to meeting her because she obliterated my so called dream girl and exceeded anything I could have ever wanted. She's gone forever.

Any money I had is gone and replaced with debt. Fines, court costs, incarceration costs, lawyer fee's, etc etc.

I lost my freedom at one point.

But honest to God, I'm grateful. We either choose to let our failures define us and destroy us, or we rise up and choose to learn from these invaluable life lessons. We can dwell on the mistakes we made, or we can focus on the now and never make the same mistakes again.

Idk about you but I believe that everything happens for a reason. And that the more adversity you face, hard times you endure, and pain that comes your way, the more life is going to pay off down the road so long as you continue to learn from each situation and understand the role you played in each circumstance that didn't go right. We're exactly where we are in life due to choices. Many completely out of our control. But we always have a choice. And guaranteed as we persevere through these hard times that seem so unbearable and impossible right now, so long as we choose to adapt and grow, we will end up stronger, wiser, and eventually have a peace we never knew existed due to the out of control spiral we once called daily life

The good news is the downward spiral will eventually come to an end. When it ends is mostly up to you. There's always rock bottom but hopefully changes are made before that point gets here. And once that point comes, there's only the climb upwards. None of this is permanent. You will be happy again. Things will get better. Believe me, I've been at rock bottom. I've battled extreme depression that most people cannot begin to comprehend or understand. I've resorted to certain drugs in certain amounts that I refuse to share with anyone, all due to a guilt and blame I placed on myself and dragged around wherever I went.

People loosely throw around the word hate. But no one knows true hate until they hate themselves with every cell in their body. I've been there and now I'm not. You have to forgive and let go of whatever is keeping you from experience life with joy. I'm here to tell you that you will overcome all of this and in the end be better off because of it.

Learn your passions and find a way to make income from them. Then figure a way to share it with others so it also brings them benefit. Take time for yourself, don't worry about others. Happiness is about knowing yourself completely and loving that person you are.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
some may disagree with me but, depression is a feeling brought on by real negative events around you and/or thoughts in your head that could be true but not necessarily. There was a study done on "clinically depressed" people, these are high achievers in the world of depression. They were asked to smile at themselves in the mirror for 20 minutes a day. AT the end of like 4 weeks, over 80% reported feeling better.

I will bet you focus on everything that sucks, and life does feed us quite a bit of that, usually in larger doses vs spread out small ones. Do you wake up lately thinking, fuck another day, more bullshit today? What crap is she gonna bring me?

Before you can receive, you must give! Go back to a point in time that was the best. Get in that moment, feel it, live it, be in that moment. We all must have that ability to bring back that state of mind. When shit is low for me, I go back to when I was doing seminars and any one of my big closes. I flew into Denver for lunch with a guy. He signed papers for 310k in annuities with me.... That paid me 9% commission!! I was there, at the top of the mountain, you`ve been there too. Now, before something big or I`m feeling low I get some good music (EDM high energy) and let out a loud ass BOOOOOMMMMM MUTHER*FUCKER!!.... and I`m back. I remember what I can do and I`m not ready to quit yet.... are you?

You want positive things in life? A great woman by your side no matter what? What would it take to attract those things? You must live that life, walk that path for those things to appear. Write down what you have to be grateful for, the list is much longer than a poor, hungry, illiterate boy from pakistan.

I`m pulling for you to get things back on track. Your product is awesome.

I'm right there with you bro, 2015 was absolutely devastating to me. What you mentioned you are currently losing I have lost all together.

The girl that I couldn't have even imagined up in my head prior to meeting her because she obliterated my so called dream girl and exceeded anything I could have ever wanted. She's gone forever.

Any money I had is gone and replaced with debt. Fines, court costs, incarceration costs, lawyer fee's, etc etc.

I lost my freedom at one point.

But honest to God, I'm grateful. We either choose to let our failures define us and destroy us, or we rise up and choose to learn from these invaluable life lessons. We can dwell on the mistakes we made, or we can focus on the now and never make the same mistakes again.

Idk about you but I believe that everything happens for a reason. And that the more adversity you face, hard times you endure, and pain that comes your way, the more life is going to pay off down the road so long as you continue to learn from each situation and understand the role you played in each circumstance that didn't go right. We're exactly where we are in life due to choices. Many completely out of our control. But we always have a choice. And guaranteed as we persevere through these hard times that seem so unbearable and impossible right now, so long as we choose to adapt and grow, we will end up stronger, wiser, and eventually have a peace we never knew existed due to the out of control spiral we once called daily life

The good news is the downward spiral will eventually come to an end. When it ends is mostly up to you. There's always rock bottom but hopefully changes are made before that point gets here. And once that point comes, there's only the climb upwards. None of this is permanent. You will be happy again. Things will get better. Believe me, I've been at rock bottom. I've battled extreme depression that most people cannot begin to comprehend or understand. I've resorted to certain drugs in certain amounts that I refuse to share with anyone, all due to a guilt and blame I placed on myself and dragged around wherever I went.

People loosely throw around the word hate. But no one knows true hate until they hate themselves with every cell in their body. I've been there and now I'm not. You have to forgive and let go of whatever is keeping you from experience life with joy. I'm here to tell you that you will overcome all of this and in the end be better off because of it.

Learn your passions and find a way to make income from them. Then figure a way to share it with others so it also brings them benefit. Take time for yourself, don't worry about others. Happiness is about knowing yourself completely and loving that person you are.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
This may be one of the best posts I've seen in this particular forum in the 10 years I've been here.

Seem's to me I have been put in some very hard spots in 2015 worst year ever to this date maybe not we never know. I feel like everything is crumbling apart & ontop of that I'm loosing everything from money issues to my love life.

Anybody mind to share anything or some wise words that are true and will actually cheer a member up ? :D
I don't know if this will cheer you up or not but what you're experiencing probably is not clinical depression although you may have identical symptoms. Depression is often characterized by a complete inability to feel happiness even during life's best times. That doesn't sound like you at all. You are simply down because of true blue honest events that have combined to make you feel like shit. Most people have been there. So if we go by the premise that you are not depressed, than what are you? See, it's interesting that in today's age we must put a label on feelings in order to classify them as some kind of disorder (i.e. depression).

You do not have a disorder. You feel like shit because your in one of the valleys in your life. Our lives are filled with hills and valleys, ups and downs. Okay, that being said, what do we do when we are in those valleys? We climb back up. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes not. The good news is that in the valley analogy is apt because what is a valley surrounded on all sides with? Mountains! I recommend you try an exercise once per day. Sit upright in a comfortable chair and come up with something to say (even in your mind). For example breath out while saying, "Life will", and then breath in while saying, "get better". Do this until no other worry or thought enters your mind. Done properly, you should find yourself in a state of relaxation. Okay, NOW you can think. Now you can properly examine your current situation and improve it from a rational perspective.

We learn more about ourselves from the adversities we face than the triumphs. Show me someone who has never had a down moment and everything handed to them, and I'll see an asshole (for lack of a better word). Back to the point though, while calm and rational decide to make that change. Visualize where you want to be at the end of that day. Not a year from now. Make those small steps. Each day. Brush your teeth, trim your nails, shave, shower, comb your hair, put on clean clothes. Start small and collect your life back again. It will happen. It's normal to be bummed when life throws you a curve ball. You wouldn't be human if you weren't.

This may be one of the best posts I've seen in this particular forum in the 10 years I've been here.

Damn OTH, coming from you that really means a lot, truly.

Be on the lookout for a PM from me here when I get a moment. I'd like to dive deeper into a few topics regarding self fulfillment and hopefully get some feedback from you.

I have read everyone's post btw, Feeling much better have learned how to deal with it way better .

I take SAMe evedyday and it has helped me a ton with depression!

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Some good words of wisdom in here. I've battled depression for several years now. Here's what I've found.

For ME, it was largely situational, but not all of it. It's funny, I was in the same line of work that hogan86 described, but I failed miserably, and kept on trying for 5 brutal years before I went back to the w2 world.

During that time I tried several different antidepressants, which did help to an extent. Once I started rebuilding my life, I attempted to get off the antidepressants. It didn't go very well.

I finally settled on a LOW dose of zoloft (a quarter of what is prescribed to me) and I use tianeptine sodium powder ordered online. It's doing a fair job of keeping me out of the hole.

I don't know if this will cheer you up or not but what you're experiencing probably is not clinical depression although you may have identical symptoms. Depression is often characterized by a complete inability to feel happiness even during life's best times. That doesn't sound like you at all. You are simply down because of true blue honest events that have combined to make you feel like shit. Most people have been there. So if we go by the premise that you are not depressed, than what are you? See, it's interesting that in today's age we must put a label on feelings in order to classify them as some kind of disorder (i.e. depression).

You do not have a disorder. You feel like shit because your in one of the valleys in your life. Our lives are filled with hills and valleys, ups and downs. Okay, that being said, what do we do when we are in those valleys? We climb back up. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes not. The good news is that in the valley analogy is apt because what is a valley surrounded on all sides with? Mountains! I recommend you try an exercise once per day. Sit upright in a comfortable chair and come up with something to say (even in your mind). For example breath out while saying, "Life will", and then breath in while saying, "get better". Do this until no other worry or thought enters your mind. Done properly, you should find yourself in a state of relaxation. Okay, NOW you can think. Now you can properly examine your current situation and improve it from a rational perspective.

We learn more about ourselves from the adversities we face than the triumphs. Show me someone who has never had a down moment and everything handed to them, and I'll see an asshole (for lack of a better word). Back to the point though, while calm and rational decide to make that change. Visualize where you want to be at the end of that day. Not a year from now. Make those small steps. Each day. Brush your teeth, trim your nails, shave, shower, comb your hair, put on clean clothes. Start small and collect your life back again. It will happen. It's normal to be bummed when life throws you a curve ball. You wouldn't be human if you weren't.

this right here.
i've made some horrible decisions in my life that have put me in a simliar frame of mind and i had nobody to blame but myself. and as jay dub said, there's no kind of hate until you hate yourself with every cell of your body. i know that one all too well.
put one foot in front of the other, just concentrate on a victory for today, not where you want to be/should be in 5 years, or what you have lost. that shit will eat you alive, man. just have one success today, set a small goal and accomplish it. even if it's cleaning your room/washing the dishes. success is a habit, not a place you get to and then relax. it's something that you exercise daily, and one success builds on the one before. i sure don't have it all figured out, but i've been in some bad places, and those places have taught me more about myself than any other time in my life.
best of luck to you, man.

I like to talk to veterans my girl is a former marine and we voluntary for the wounded warrior and everytime I go i talk to some of the coolest dudes who have gone to war lost brothers. Some cant walk anymore etc. I can never compare my struggles to theres it straightens me up in way when I talk to these guys they have been through so much more than I have in a very short 7 year window...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear