over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russian Star TITAN 35% DHT Gel Log/Review 2018

NAO1255

Newbies
I bought this Product with My Own Funds - this is NOT A Sponsored Log.
This product was bought at Russian Star's Website on the Product Page...

It comes in a Vial/Plastic Container with a Dropper, it is a CLEAR liquid and unlabeled product for Discretion Purposes.

This guy is Brilliant!​

There is no DMSO-smell or other types of Carrier Smells - and I accidentally tasted some of the solution, it had a Vegetarian/buttery type of taste. His FAQ portion on his Website elaborates on this and other Aspects of the Product a bit more.

---OVERVIEW OF THIS LOG & REVIEW---​

This is a Log/Review of TITAN DHT Gel 35% Solution by Russian Star Peptides (RSPFitness).
This product will be trialed for the following Goals.

1. Effects on Beard Growth, general body hair and DHT-type effects.
  2. Increased Confidence, Demeanor & Strength.
  3. Whether it has Brain Effects - such as increased Aggression and Motivation.
  4. Effects on Libido and Penis Size.
  5. Effects on Muscle Growth and Definition/Tone.

This product is Marketed for *Primarily* Penis Enlargement/Sexual Enhancement - however it can also be used to Eliminate Male Breast Growth (man-tits). I do not have Man-Boobs but I s'pose it should work Quite Well for those that do - considering it has a Superior Concentration of ACTUAL DHT and should far outclass Andractim DHT Gel & AndroGel.

This product is Applied in the AMOUNT of a Pointer-Fingertip (rounded).
I apply it to My Dick and my Face and area near Beard and facial hair.

I also applied to inner-forearms for maximal absorption (hot-spot for transdermal absorption).

---DAY ONE---
--> Within 2 hours of Application, there was a Sense of Calm and Relief. A sense of improved Confidence. Note I also rubbed a tiny portion on my Forehead. I'd think that given Pregnenolone's reputation for Mild Euphoria when applied near the Head then this product may provide a similar Brain Action...although, its supposed to be "localized" - higher concentrations would absorb into and throughout the Bloodstream.

---DAY TWO---
--> Upon Application today, within a HALF-HOUR of usage, there was A NOTICEABLE and large increase in Flaccid Hang size and dramatically increased libido.
--> I also noticed increased Aggression during Workouts and improved "Enhanced" Confidence levels. Feeling On-Top-of-The-World but not in a uncontrolled or 'stimulated' Manner.
--> This stuff is No Joke!

In/Tags: russian star peptides titan dht gel review, russian star peptides review 2018, dht gel review 2018, best dht gel source 2018, russian dht gel 2018, buy dht gel online 2018​

Last edited:
---DAY THREE---

--> A sense of Mild Euphoria and Supreme Confidence is slowly taking form.

--> Continued flaccid hang size increases but not much different then yesterday in that Regard.

--> DEFINITELY a Slight increase in Strength at the Gym. Placebo? Doubtful but we'll See! You can't fake Increased Strength and 10 Fucking extra Rep's on the Bench!!!

---DAY FOUR---

--> Noticed "enhanced" Ejaculate Volume.

--> Continued flaccid hang increase.

--> Definitely noticing *possibly* a slight 'hardening' effect on Biceps and improved appearance of Veins in Shoulders.​

Been doing similar with the 20%... Did have some gyno and have reduced it greatly (using raloxifene too).but am hoping for it to completely disappear (or be virtually unfindable even to me). Haven't done any measuring for my penis and kinda wish I had as any results are not significant enough to notice (for myself) so I would suggest maybe making measurements as your just getting started...

I'm following this one. Anything from russian star is top shelf goods. I'm sure this product follows suit.

My Blogged Version of This Review/Log: https://area1255.blogspot.com/2018/07/russian-star-peptides-titan-dht-gel-35.html
---DAY FIVE---

--> Continued Strength increases and Generally Increased Motivation to go to the Gym. Less "lazy" times where I feel 'crashed' and etc.

--> Another slight increase in total size in the Flaccid AND Hard state.

--> Obvious increased almost 'splitting' EQ/Hardness.

--> Increased Muscle Pumps in Gym.

--> Accelerated Beard Growth [holy shit that was fast!]

Last edited:
---DAY SIX---

--> No further Size or Strength Enhancement yet found.

--> Continued enhancement of libido and increased [x6 today] random Woodies.

--> Increased Drive & Motivation after Application to the Forehead.

---DAY SEVEN---
Nothing new to Report in terms of "Willie-Magic" (lol) as stated on AM Forum as a theatrical discussion. I do have dramatically increased Muscle Hardness. To the point where I have this and pumps are extended all day long and can feel in Traps and Lats to a getting-near AAS extent.

Really liking these daily updates. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Yeah my guess is that the 20%, although strong, wouldn't produce these whole-body effects??? Although again, that might be because I am applying it in three-four different locations.
Any other suggestions brothers?
Hopefully the Log is pretty coherent I think.

---DAY EIGHT, NINE AND TEN---

--> I'm getting more impressed each day, but Mainly the last few days.

--> Definite increase in Girth and hang as well as continued random wood many many times per day. I'm not sure if I'm just Super-Sensitive to this stuff but I swear it can be up to like 8-9 times per day now. Does not easily go away.

--> Increased Beard Growth (will post before and after pics at the end of this Thread).

--> Strength continuing to increase, DEFINITELY not Placebo!!!

---DAY 11---
--> Nothing new to report, but Strength in the Gym is INSANE!!! (I have some Northern European and Eastern though so I'm naturally strong)
--> 'Ol Willy can make an Easy Emergence in the Gym so I bought an At-Home Gym 'else I would be 'tempted to take a Shorty in the Back-room/Bathroom EVERY time I go.
--> Of course, 'taking a 'Few brawds is Inevitable.​

---DAY 11---
--> Nothing new to report, but Strength in the Gym is INSANE!!! (I have some Northern European and Eastern though so I'm naturally strong)
--> 'Ol Willy can make an Easy Emergence in the Gym so I bought an At-Home Gym 'else I would be 'tempted to take a Shorty in the Back-room/Bathroom EVERY time I go.
--> Of course, 'taking a 'Few brawds is Inevitable.​

Interested in this European strength claim. I’m pretty naturally strong and just checked and my family originally is from East Midlands in Europe... I’m guessing this area would apply to what you were referring?

Interested in this European strength claim. I’m pretty naturally strong and just checked and my family originally is from East Midlands in Europe... I’m guessing this area would apply to what you were referring?

Well Yeah and one of the Worlds strongest (strongman comp) is Eddie Hall.
He's English. So yeah that would apply although it typically applies to Northern Scotland, Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Faroe Islands and those of acceptably "Nordic" heritage. Also to Eastern Europe like Poland, Russia, Ukraine etc

---DAY 12---
--> Nothing new update but still splitting wood throughout Morning and continuing for 20 minutes without ceasing and then again 20 minutes after drinking a 'lil Coffee.
--> Coffee + Androgens = Super-Powers.
--> Looking forward to Leg-Day today. Side-Note: No increased hair growth on Legs yet but I'm not applying there and wouldn't be able to really tell since it grows fast anyhow.

Are you doing the stretching techniques like it says to do after it dries? Is there a link anywhere showing the techniques?

wife wants to do a run of it on her clitoris.... if we end up doing it i will post results (no not pics!):naughty:
-F2S

---DAY 13, 14 AND 15---

--> Definite continued increase in Flaccid hang length AND girth.

--> Increased Strength, muscle hardness.

--> WAY increased Beard THICKNESS and linear beard growth, including on upper Cheeks where it wasn't before.

--> Increased libido and orgasm strength.

--> Increased Muscle Hardness.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner