over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason and Beyond

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Long story short...I NEED to have a proper offseason.

I competed this past summer after a long 7 years lay off (BBing in my early 20's, moved onto PLing, then regular life and now back to BBing). My coach ended up turning me into a ridiculously depleted HW...I was chewing gum and spitting as well as doing the sauna for 3hrs to make weight. On stage weight was low 230's. Either way, I ended up OK. Could've done better (4th place out of 7 in a nice HW lineup at a large regional show). But, the bug bit me again.

But I fucked up my rebound. I'm just recently married and was trying to plan and pay for a wedding. Ended up just hopping into a cruise and being lax on my diet as I dropped my coach due to expenses. Next thing I knew I was a soft 270lb at Christmas...NOT the look I wanted. So the experiment begins.

Drugs right now
11 days ago I started:
PSMF
500mg DNP
60mcg Clen
350 Test P
350 Tren A
350 Mast P

The goal is to hit this for a total of maybe 30 or so days before letting the DNP clear out and hitting a higher dose off-season blast. 30 days won't replicate contest condition, but I'd rather start my blast very insulin sensitive and lean.

Training
I do a PPL setup very similar to how Jordan Peters does. 2 working sets in 2 rep ranges where I try to progress in strength.

Nutrition
PSMF for right now. I'll slowly let more carbs trickle in when I'm getting lean enough.

Drugs for blast
700mg Sust
400 NPP
300 Deca
400 Mast
Rotating some GH (3-4iu around workouts) and MK
Some slin PreWO

I'll post up a before pic fairly soon. NOT a good look at all but it was motivating.
Time to make a weight jump!

Sounds like a plan:)

Are the oils all monster products? I'll be following this closely.

Sounds like a plan:)

Are the oils all monster products? I'll be following this closely.

That is correct dude.
Using the Tren/Mast blend right now for this list DNP cut and will be using Monster Deca, Sust, NPP and Mast for the bulk. [emoji1360] very excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is correct dude.
Using the Tren/Mast blend right now for this list DNP cut and will be using Monster Deca, Sust, NPP and Mast for the bulk. [emoji1360] very excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. I'm excited as well. Nice choice of products. So much potential here:headbang:

Off - Cardio Day
40 mins walking on 7.0 incline treadmill

253.5 this morning. That's down from 270.9 on 1/12.
12 days and down 17lbs. Lot of it water and glycogen though.
DNP always gives you that supeeerrr flat slightly watery look.
This week has been a push though.
Hoping to keep pushing another 10 days maybe.

I basically need to find out WHEN to take the DNP out and then let the dosage out trickle out of my body as I slowly fill back out. THEN...it's on.

PSMF diet sounds like hell. I can’t wait to see before and afters.

What about some good stage shots from your last show? And how tall?

Def following. Good luck man.

Big man on campus!

PSMF diet sounds like hell. I can’t wait to see before and afters.

What about some good stage shots from your last show? And how tall?

Def following. Good luck man.

Ugh dude, you have no idea.
Yesterday I finally cracked...disappointed in myself but this is what happens running high dosed DNP and PSMF haha.
Decided to up my Yohimbine Hcl dose before morning cardio—6hrs of feeling like absolute death ensued. No joke, I was going to leave work I felt so miserable.
Had 2 meals and still felt no better.
Ended up ripping open a back of Baked Lays and some Trail Mix to give myself an insulin spike and feel better....oh, and THEN had McDonalds haha.
Sweating like no other for the rest of the day but at least felt better.
I can deal with the heat, but nausea is miserable.
Either way, woke up and still lost 0.5lbs from the day before.

PULL DAY TODAY
Back on the train today
Pull day hitting BO Rows, Pullups, Str8 bar rows, Shrugs, EZ bar pulldowns, rear delt and bicep work in. Because I'm on such low cals I've cut my volume in half but keep intensity still high. Still beat the logbook on every lift today...but just one working set. I'm basically trying to use this PSMF/DNP run as a volume deload as well. THEN I'll up volume, cals and drugs and see what happens.
20 mins of cardio post WO.

ONLY problem I'm having right now is sleep. DNP + Tren is pretty bad. I never get Tren night sweats but it really effects my sleep patterns and I'm a WO early morning guy. Maybe got 5hrs of sleep last night, if that.

By the way, here's some shots from this past summer at my show.
A couple shots a week out and some stage ones as well.
I'm 6'1 low 230's here.

Attachments

• IMG_6225.jpg
    IMG_6225.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6236.jpg
    IMG_6236.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6315.jpg
    IMG_6315.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7184.jpg
    IMG_7184.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7181.jpg
    IMG_7181.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 91
Nice pictures. Great conditioning in those.

Psmf with 500mg DNp is terrible lol

I can survive 250mg on PSMf and the fat loss is still great. Following close!!!

Following along.
Are you using the same coach as last show?

No coach right now Kinetic. Used Andrew Berry for this past contest prep and liked him. Very cool guy, a little quiet but knew his shit. I basically grabbed him becuase HE does most of those epic diets/transformations for JM's Mountain Dog website. JM is pretty picky with who he works with so MOST of the guys who are associated with that site either use Andrew. Couldn't recommend him enough.

But as soon as the comp was done, funds tightened up trying to pay for this wedding and it was just an additional monthly expense i didnt want to have. I'm basically pulling a Dr. Scott BYOBBC thing now haha

Cardio / OFF Day
Morning weight: 250.3
Cardio: 40 mins on 3.2 uphill on treadmill

So literally 20lbs have fallen off of me in the past 14 days. Once you get 10 days in, visually its crazy. I know i'm INSANELY FLAT but I can deal with that shit.

The only noticably thing now is the straight fatigue. It's saturday and I honestly dont want to do ANYTHING except sit on my coach. It's pretty brutal. I dont think i'm going to be able to pull a full 30 days with this so I want to see how far I can take it. Plus there's a couple engagement i've already said yes to with my lady and her work and I dont want to be the sweaty guy breathing heavy in the corner.

No coach right now Kinetic. Used Andrew Berry for this past contest prep and liked him. Very cool guy, a little quiet but knew his shit. I basically grabbed him becuase HE does most of those epic diets/transformations for JM's Mountain Dog website. JM is pretty picky with who he works with so MOST of the guys who are associated with that site either use Andrew. Couldn't recommend him enough.

But as soon as the comp was done, funds tightened up trying to pay for this wedding and it was just an additional monthly expense i didnt want to have. I'm basically pulling a Dr. Scott BYOBBC thing now haha

Dr Scott is a great wealth of knowledge!

Off Cardio Day
Hit 40 mins of uphill walking today.
Weight was at 247.1 which is crazy to me.
I look lean and depleted as fuck, but I don't care.

Overall, this long PSMF wouldn't work without DNP and anabolics.
I've read Lyle's book several times and if you are naturally hitting this low of cals WITHOUT hormones for longer than 1.5 weeks or so, you'll lose a ton of muscle mass as well as just plateau. But, I haven't been on anabolics in YEARS so why wonder :D

I actually slowly am upping my Test dose as well. By the time I pull the DNP, I want to get it out of my system and slowly fill up and get moving. Ill basically run higher test + Tren + mast for the rest of this cut and then just throw in the Deca/NPP once I fill back out.

As far as WO's they've been pretty good. Only 1 working set per exercise but my strength isn't plummeting at all.

You must have a desk job, I don’t know if I could do that plan with a physical job! Gotta be awfully tired.

You must have a desk job, I don’t know if I could do that plan with a physical job! Gotta be awfully tired.

Desk job alllll day haha. I get up and take walks though

Quick question for anyone lurking on this thread about SLEEEP
I'm really struggling right now. The mix of Tren + DNP is pretty bad. It takes awhile to fall asleep and then once I'm asleep, it's only for an hour or so. Light sleep, wake up in sweat, rotate, repeat every hour of the night. I don't want to go full on prescription med stuff (there's a couple threads in the regular forum about this) but has anyone had any success with GABBA + theanine or anything?
I haven't smoked in about 5 months but I might start getting high before bed again, it's that bad.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear