over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Life Update Log

slesh

Registered
Hey Bros,

I haven't been active for a while so I figured I'd share a little life update and hopefully provide some worthwhile advice to the youngins on this board. I'm 34 years old and have been on self prescribed TRT for 10 straight years. Never missed a week of at least 125mgs of Test. I was a chubby kid and very insecure growing up. Always had a ton of friends but never comfortable on the inside and especially when it came to girls. When I was a junior in high school I ran my first cycle of Sust 250. This is basically when the internet first started blowing up but the access to quality gear and information was no where to what it is today. So of course I did everything wrong and eventually shut myself down. Fast forward a few years after college and I started lifting again. Couldn't put on size, no sex drive, tired all the time, all the signs of low T. I went to the doc and my total Test came back at 190. He wanted to get me on Clomid and HCG for 6 months before prescribing TRT. I basically told him to go fuck off and began my own journey. I then spent the next 7-8 years blasting and cruising. Experimenting on my body, trying all the hormones, getting physique style lean at some points and then Deca marshmallow big at others. I never competed. This was always just for me as I love the challenge of setting goals and achieving them (and of course trying to get more puss).

So a little over two years ago I met a nice girl, got married and decided to settle down. Stopped everything but my basic TRT. I became the average joe fuck I despise in the gym. Doing light machines and 30 min of cardio a few days a week. I felt like I lost who I was. My wife was great and never told me I couldn't do what I want but something about marriage and living with someone was so suffocating and I felt like I couldn't be the true me. A few months ago I finally told her I couldn't do it anymore and asked for a divorce. It was tough at first. A divorce is never easy. The emotional and financial stress is something that's impossible to describe unless you've been through it yourself. But I can tell you I learned a bunch of lessons about myself and came out of this even stronger. I'm finally back in my house with my pup and the happiest I've ever been in my life. I guess long story short is don't settle or try to be something you're not. For me running a shit load of gear and having a few side pieces is what works best for my way of living. I have an amazing family, great friends, make a nice living and for me that's enough.

It's been a little over three months since I've gotten my freedom back. I'm running 500mgs of Test Cyp, 400mgs of Tren E, 600mgs of Primo, 3iu GH and rotating in orals regularly. I also did a fun as fuck 2 week run with Slin.
The gains have been nothing short of amazing. The first pic is from end of May and the other three pics are within the last few days (basically three months to the day). I have no anxiety or depression from the hormones like I used to get in the past and I think it's because I'm in the best head space of my life. Apologies if this felt sappy but I just wanted to share some of my wisdom with you young fellas out there or anyone going through a similar situation looking for guidance. Feel free to respond here or PM me if any of y'all want to discuss further.

PS - this is not a post trashing marriage. I respect all of y'all who are making it work and doing it right. It just wasn't for me.

Best,
Slesh

Attachments

• IMG-0027.jpg
    IMG-0027.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-5093.JPG
    IMG-5093.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-5139.JPG
    IMG-5139.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 28