over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to use Test Base or Acetate??

Jbomb

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
I have never used either or these products, so I need some advice for experienced guys. Base is 75 per and Acetate is 100 per. Thank you!

Most would say to use preworkout and to have another longer Ester Test as your base, but I have used TNE with great success as my base 4-5x per week. Only thing is that estrogen conversion is much more prevalent so have an AI on hand. And judging by the doses you put I have an idea who is the supplier and he is good to go. Gotten many things from him and TNE was amazing. Even used it at 20mg per day as a TRT cruise... Definitely on point

Most would say to use preworkout and to have another longer Ester Test as your base, but I have used TNE with great success as my base 4-5x per week. Only thing is that estrogen conversion is much more prevalent so have an AI on hand. And judging by the doses you put I have an idea who is the supplier and he is good to go. Gotten many things from him and TNE was amazing. Even used it at 20mg per day as a TRT cruise... Definitely on point

Thank you for the info!

I've used TNE as my only test too.
I used it pre workout, which was 5 days a week. Only 50 mgs per day.
I had no issues and liked it.

Like said above regarding an AI. I believe I was using exemestane at 12.5 eod.

:D

these posts make me so happy!

I started using tne back in..... 2004?

any time I use it I use that and only that as my test, I never bother with ed admin, not since doing it and seeing no real difference.

tne is awesome as you can get great results on very low doses, really it blows away all other test for strength and reaction time, 100% same dose you will notice a substantial difference.

just like everyone else says you will need much more estro/aromatase to counter e effect, I use 2-3x more then same dose of any other test.

test ace will function similar to prop, for some reason I feel lie it feels a little better but hard to put my finger on why...

I would prob run the tne first, then maybe transition to a higher dose of the ace.

these posts make me so happy!

I started using tne back in..... 2004?

any time I use it I use that and only that as my test, I never bother with ed admin, not since doing it and seeing no real difference.

tne is awesome as you can get great results on very low doses, really it blows away all other test for strength and reaction time, 100% same dose you will notice a substantial difference.

just like everyone else says you will need much more estro/aromatase to counter e effect, I use 2-3x more then same dose of any other test.

test ace will function similar to prop, for some reason I feel lie it feels a little better but hard to put my finger on why...

I would prob run the tne first, then maybe transition to a higher dose of the ace.

I'm going to try 50mg Ace and 37.5mg Base ED and see how that feels.

I'm going to try 50mg Ace and 37.5mg Base ED and see how that feels.

interesting.

a while back I posted sort of a challenge, just run 100mgs tne ed and tell me what happens...

that is 1cc ed of the water.

I think only 1 person did it, he reported what I said, it is mutant effects, lol.

if you are not familiar with tne alone, really I would suggest it just so youget the picture, especially since you said you had not used ace either, using two unknowns at the same time you wont really now what is what.

at least this way you can compare.

then my money says you will go running back to tne! lol

I have made converts of several older trt guys doing this comparison,

tne is just good stuff!

interesting.

a while back I posted sort of a challenge, just run 100mgs tne ed and tell me what happens...

I think only 1 person did it, he reported what I said, it is mutant effects, lol.

if you are not familiar with tne alone, really I would suggest it just so youget the picture, especially since you said you had not used ace either, using two unknowns at the same time you wont really now what is what.

tne is just good stuff!

Sounds good! I will try TNE alone first. Thank you LK3

always happy to help!

you say thank you now, but in about two weeks im sure ill get a pm or email with the real thank you! once you SEE :eek:

:welcome:

interesting.

tne is just good stuff!

You said of the water base 100mg ed. No major difference from oil base to the water correct?

interesting.

tne is just good stuff!

Do you dose the tne sub-q?

For s/o who is typically prop @ 15/mg day, you think a better effect would come from tne?

I do all shots im.

yes 100% you will see a difference switching to tne.

not only do you get the full dose ( prop is lie 80% ) but nerve excitation, that is the real key.

What does this mean?

When you run the 100mg TNE every day as a solo drug what dose of anti e do you use? Would aromasin 25mg eod cut it or do you need adex?

I have never used either or these products, so I need some advice for experienced guys. Base is 75 per and Acetate is 100 per. Thank you!

I find you only need 50mg tren ace eod to get great results with no negative sides other than the death cough upon injection.
Tren base is strong! I would only take 37.5mg preworkout on workout days.

I still have to take up LK3 on that TNE 100mg ED challenge, he's the one who turned me onto it lol.

I think I'll be making an order soon. Lol

I find you only need 50mg tren ace eod to get great results with no negative sides other than the death cough upon injection.
Tren base is strong! I would only take 37.5mg preworkout on workout days.

Can you feel tren base kick in during the workout? I'm guessing lots of veins and good pump?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I've ran Test P 100mg ED and I've ran 100 TNE 100mg ED. To me there was not really a big difference - maybe a little more pep to the workouts using TNE.

TNE and tren Base are some good products. I used both from Alpha Pharma and loved it in my pre contest cutting stack so if you don't mind pinning very often then it's the way to go:)

I haven't gone more than 50mg per pin and my current clients using this stuff also do not go above that as there is no need. I works great anyways.

I've also experimented with tne everyday as my only source of test and I have to say i thought it blew every other test out of the water. Love the way it makes you feel about an hour after pinning. The downfall is that you are going to get bad injections eventualy, even with the best made tne if you are injecting twice a day like I was you are going to have times where it swells and knots up at injection site...other times it goes in smooth and all is well but when you start getting bad spots then you lose the abilitiy to shoot that muscle again and eventualy I would run out of places to put it. Plus it gets tedious keeping up with the tne injections and also the regular gear injects...everytime you turn around your in the bathroom injecting.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws