over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife doing first show

Andro308

Registered
My wife is doing her first bikini show and thinks she looks horrible and will not be stage ready in time. She is Doing true novice 40 and over. Saturday will be 4 weeks out.

Thoughts

Attachments

• 66293341-AF2A-495E-923E-BE48DF467871.jpeg
    66293341-AF2A-495E-923E-BE48DF467871.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 439
And

Attachments

• B5CCE1DC-ABEA-4190-88F1-F511F7B2F2BB.jpeg
    B5CCE1DC-ABEA-4190-88F1-F511F7B2F2BB.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 429
First, tell your wife congrats on doing her first bikini contest! It takes A LOT of courage to strip down, get on stage in front of a crowd, and be judged on your body and looks! And she doesn't look horrible. Who knows what the competitors she'll be up against will look like in the true novice 40 division at this show? She can't worry about that....she can only control how she's gonna look and perform. With that said, I would like to see her "tighten-up" a bit in her overall conditioning. Don't do anything extreme over the next 4 weeks cuz it's almost sure to backfire. Here's the judging criteria for bikini competitors straight from the NPC website:

Bikini
Bikini athletes should display-
1) A foundation of muscle which gives shape to the female body
2) Full round glutes with a slight separation between the hamstring and glute area
3) Small amount of roundness in the delts
4) Conditioned Core
5) Overall look- hair, makeup, suit, and tan

So based on the pics you've presented of her, I think she needs to have a little better separation and conditioning in the glute-hamstring area and a little better roundness in the delts. Just based on the little bit I see from the front, her midsection looks decently flat but could show a bit more conditioning. Is that all going to happen in the next 4 weeks? Probably not. But don't let her get discouraged!! Do the best she can at this upcoming show by getting the experience of being onstage and being judged. Look around and see the level of conditioning and development presented by the other ladies in all of the bikini classes so she has an idea of what to shoot for next time. If she keeps working at it and stays committed, she'll continue to improve her bikini "look" and her placings will continue to improve...if that's what she wants to do. Again, she looks great and tell her congrats and HAVE FUN!!

god spot. 4 weeks, plenty of time to suck down. not carrying a lot of bodyfat on the abs or low back
A little more lower body separation, and a little tighter through the glutes and hams is needed for her to be very competitive in her first show

without working with her, its hard to say what to adjust, as no variables are known, but all the above is still true
i believe there should be no turning back.
if she is to postpone: the next time, the same obstacles will be there. the same "mental" aspects will arise. once she competes, that initial obstacle is cleared. there will be more to come, but that initial stage experience can then be built on for future shows and future success

She looks really good for her first show and is sitting in a good spot for 4 weeks out! A little more leaning out and some work on presentation and I think she would do really well. If you need some legitimate posing coach recommendations let me know. From my experience, especially in the novice division, knowing how to pose correctly can easily make the difference between 5th place and 1st place.

Thank you all for your responses! She is following her Trainers diet, workout and cardio to the T. I am very proud of how far she has come and it amazes me how focused she is. I am sure these next 4 weeks she will transform even more. I assume less carbs and more cardio.

She is so worried about getting on stage and making a fool of herself but I said trust your trainer he has been doing this a long time and will tell you if your not ready.

She looks great for being over 40. IMO, she should be in leaner 4 weeks out. I think she needs more shoulders and width too. These Bikini girls are lean anymore.

She looks great no matter how old she is. Your wife has a better body than most women in their 20s. Let's face it, most Americans are fat.

Just being a red blooded American, she looks phenomenal!!!! Ohhhh. She’s in a contest???????

Wife just let me know those pics were from Feb 16th so 5 weeks out in the above pics

I have always thought my wife is sexy as hell but this competition has made my sex drive crazy!!

Wife just let me know those pics were from Feb 16th so 5 weeks out in the above pics

I have always thought my wife is sexy as hell but this competition has made my sex drive crazy!!

Good for you! Hopefully her sex drive is matching yours...lol. And to be honest, I'm a connoisseur of The Official Ass Thread here on PM and her ass is as good as many of the ones that get posted on there!

Looking good, Takes a lot of courage to do your first show
good Luck and enjoy the experience

Thanks to everyone. It’s definitely weighing on our marriage. I can see why most pro or high level bodybuilders are single

Thanks to everyone. It’s definitely weighing on our marriage. I can see why most pro or high level bodybuilders are single

Hang in there brother....just gotta get through another month or so of prep!! Regardless of her placing, is she planning on doing another show soon? I haven't competed in almost 20 years but I remember when I did I would try to do a couple shows in a row if I could. I thought, well if I'm gonna diet down and train my ass off (literally) for a few months, then I wanted to compete a couple times in a row if I could. And the funny thing was, a couple times I looked better at the 2nd show the following weekend or 2 weekends later. Again...best of luck to your wife! I hope you post some pics of what she looks like the day of the show or even as she gets off the stage.

yeah but once she gets that plastic trophy it will all be worth it:eek:
having said that... my wife has gained atleast 30 lbs since we got married 10 years ago. that too has strained our marriage lol

your wife looks GREAT. crazy jealous. thank goodness i love my wife cuz fat people disgust me
-F2S

Last edited:
This competition has completely changed my wife...
Always tired
No sex
Seems depressed as fuck all the time
Hates seeing pics of herself

We were going to go on a small date night for some apps and drinks but she tried on some jeans and now she is pissed because her ass is flat. I told her she is in the best shape of her life.

3 weeks to go for fuck sake. Never again shit is not worth it.
If your going to Compete I think you need to be extremely mentally strong.

Thank you all for your responses! She is following her Trainers diet, workout and cardio to the T. I am very proud of how far she has come and it amazes me how focused she is. I am sure these next 4 weeks she will transform even more. I assume less carbs and more cardio.

She is so worried about getting on stage and making a fool of herself but I said trust your trainer he has been doing this a long time and will tell you if your not ready.

you have said this earlier, but from taking in all of what you are saying, it sounds like her and her coach need to communicate more. contests are hard, too hard for most, but it sounds like she has no other outlet but you. I understand this whole thread was designed for you, and to build her confidence, but the role as a coach should fill in those gaps

I completely agree CM! This coach is kind of a shy quite guy. I told her at 4 weeks out she needs to see him at least 3 times a week. He should have been the on to recommend that not me!

He also NEVER calls her or texts her to see how she is doing. He should be doing that shit daily 3 weeks out.

Congrats to her for having the balls to get on that stage. Takes guts that for sure. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This competition has completely changed my wife...
Always tired
No sex
Seems depressed as fuck all the time
Hates seeing pics of herself

We were going to go on a small date night for some apps and drinks but she tried on some jeans and now she is pissed because her ass is flat. I told her she is in the best shape of her life.

3 weeks to go for fuck sake. Never again shit is not worth it.
If your going to Compete I think you need to be extremely mentally strong.

That's what happens to many competitors, although the women seem to be extra fragile for it. Makes you wonder why people do it huh? I mean, if you can pull it off without all of those consequences, then great, go for it. (I do know at least one guy personally that doesn't seem to be fazed by it at all so they also exist) But if it comes at that cost?

Your wife looks adorable though. You are one lucky man!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws