over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic Physique Class Win - FULL SHOW DAY VLOG

zombiesauce

Registered
Hey guys!

VIDEO LINK:
https://youtu.be/ahZydGYevvE

So I just completed this past weekend at the 2019 Fouad Abiad Championships this past weekend in Classic Physique where I won my height class.

I recorded a ton of footage from the weekend and put together this little video showing the entire process of me peaking for the show and of course footage from the actual show itself.

I definitely think it'll be interested for any of you that are thinking of competing to get an idea of how it all works, I do my best to explain exactly what meals I eat to fill out, supplementation, etc.

I'm also extremely active on Instagram, and post a ton of stuff there (progress pics, nutrition, training, supps etc)
http://www.instagram.com/ali.h.siddiqui

I had an absolute blast recording this, and will definitely be making some more vlog type videos for my next upcoming show in two weeks, the Toronto Pro Qualifier.

If you guys want to see anything in particular, I'd be more than happy to include them in future videos! Also as I am quite new to this whole vlog thing and kind of went outside of my comfort zone making it, I'd definitely appreciate any tips and comments as to how I can improve.

Stats:
5'9, 23 years old, 197lb weight cut off (came in at the top limit).

Sweet dude you look great congratulations!

How about being more active on the board and helping guys out that want to look as good as you, support us so we can support you!

Sweet dude you look great congratulations!

How about being more active on the board and helping guys out that want to look as good as you, support us so we can support you!

Thank you!

You know, you're right! I'm a big time lurker but I will definitely do my best to post more. I've learned a ton of things from this board, there's a lot of great info from older and experienced people that just isn't available anywhere else that I've looked.

And on that note, I'm thinking I'll start posting a log leading up to the next show, the Toronto Pro Qualifier!

So the Saturday night and Sunday after the show, I enjoyed myself quite a bit eating whatever I desired. Lots of food, mostly clean but some junk for sure.

MONDAY AFTER THE FIRST SHOW - 11 Days Out
The plan as of right now is to go to a zero carb diet for a few days to get this water off from the weekend before upping the food a bit. The goal is to come in just as dry but about 5-6lbs heavier and fuller.

Weight: 206.8lbs (197lb cut off)

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Mk25EgLRvRk2ARbA

Cardio: 45AM + 45M PM

Compounds added back in:
- 50mg test prop daily
- 75mg tren ace daily
- 75mg mast prop daily
- 100mg winny
- 100mg proviron
- 30mg halo
- 32.5mcg T3
- ECA stack twice a day
- 15mg yohimbine pre-fasted cardio
- 60mg nolva
- 25mg aromasin

Diet:
M1: 2 eggs, 1.5c egg whites
M2: 7oz chicken, 1 cup greens, 1/2 cucumber
M3: 7oz chicken, 1 cup greens, 1/2 cucumber
M4 - Pre-Train: 2 scoop whey, 1tbsp PB
Intra: 15g EAA's
M5 - Post-Train: 6oz chicken, 1tbsp PB, 1 cup greens
M6: 6oz ground beef (drained and washed), 1 cup greens, 1/2 cucumber

Real excited for this!

Last edited:
Good vlog! You were much tighter at prejudging, you should have kept fluids low going into night show, a small amount of pedialite, would have done the trick, the short guy in the middle if he won the overall, he has horrible structure and a ninja turtle belly, if you would have stayed dryer you would have had a better chance as his back double bicep was the only thing that I thought stood out on him, he also had good size on his quads, but his whole mid section was not good at all (couldn't even see his lower abdominal muscles). I did like the fact that you documented everything, I thing more competitors should do the same that way they can look back at what wored and what didnt.

This offseason you need to focus on ARMS! especially biceps and lower back.

Good vlog! You were much tighter at prejudging, you should have kept fluids low going into night show, a small amount of pedialite, would have done the trick, the short guy in the middle if he won the overall, he has horrible structure and a ninja turtle belly, if you would have stayed dryer you would have had a better chance as his back double bicep was the only thing that I thought stood out on him, he also had good size on his quads, but his whole mid section was not good at all (couldn't even see his lower abdominal muscles). I did like the fact that you documented everything, I thing more competitors should do the same that way they can look back at what wored and what didnt.

This offseason you need to focus on ARMS! especially biceps and lower back.

Thank you for the critique! I had the fluid as I was having issues hitting my lat spreads for some reason, and we were thinking that it was some kind of electrolyte deficiency. Never did end up hitting them on stage for my routine because I still wasn't able to consistently hit it correctly after prejudging (thank God it wasn't a mandatory).

It means a lot that you watched the video and I definitely agree with your advice in terms of areas that need to come up. I also think a better quad sweep would really compliment my physique, especially as I move to the open class after this season. I am still 23 and these are my prime growing years, I do not want to hold back progress to stay under a weight limit.

Awesome work. How long did the dieting down process take?

10 Weeks Out - 223lbs
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=R2tXS2o0UVI4SkI1dHh6OFJNRTVBUzAyTWZndVFn

Few hours before prejudging - 197lb cut off
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wTcxkws37gLGUY5S7

-----

7 Day Out Update

Weight: 202.4lbs
Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nkShpcQt49EFFhe7A

Been a tough few days going back to 0 carb and double cardio sessions. Very drained and so we decided to add in +150g carbs today, and +150g carbs tomorrow with a free meal at night before we work on hitting the depletion hard for early next week.

Will update again after getting in some much needed food!

Thank you for the critique! I had the fluid as I was having issues hitting my lat spreads for some reason, and we were thinking that it was some kind of electrolyte deficiency. Never did end up hitting them on stage for my routine because I still wasn't able to consistently hit it correctly after prejudging (thank God it wasn't a mandatory).

It means a lot that you watched the video and I definitely agree with your advice in terms of areas that need to come up. I also think a better quad sweep would really compliment my physique, especially as I move to the open class after this season. I am still 23 and these are my prime growing years, I do not want to hold back progress to stay under a weight limit.

10 Weeks Out - 223lbs
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=R2tXS2o0UVI4SkI1dHh6OFJNRTVBUzAyTWZndVFn

Few hours before prejudging - 197lb cut off
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wTcxkws37gLGUY5S7

-----

7 Day Out Update

Weight: 202.4lbs
Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nkShpcQt49EFFhe7A

Been a tough few days going back to 0 carb and double cardio sessions. Very drained and so we decided to add in +150g carbs today, and +150g carbs tomorrow with a free meal at night before we work on hitting the depletion hard for early next week.

Will update again after getting in some much needed food!
whenever you do a show always bring pedialite and tonic water (quinine sulfate) it's also in leg cramp pills for restless leg syndrome.

Last edited:
Cheers, keep this thread, more competitors should do this!

You seem to lose fat quickly, the condition is excellent, to avoid cramps you can take taurine and magnesium, and maybe not cut the water for so long.

Cheers, keep this thread, more competitors should do this!

You seem to lose fat quickly, the condition is excellent, to avoid cramps you can take taurine and magnesium, and maybe not cut the water for so long.

Haha it may seem that way but I had to dig a lot deeper this prep compared to past ones to get to where I needed to be; The last 4 weeks leading up to the show I was on 0 carbs and doing 120min cardio daily, with only 3 "high" carb days of 200-250g carbs each day.

A lot of it can be attributed to mishaps related to my gear... turns out I really only started my cycle 8 weeks out due to a dosing miscalculation, and then I found out my clen and t3 were fake.

Glad you liked it though brother, I'll be recording a lot more content trying to get my mainstream following to get a better understanding of what goes into this. My aim is for my videos to be educational, entertaining but to also get people to feel like they know me better as a person. Instagram is great and all, but just posting pictures of myself with inspirational captions only goes so far.

Last edited:
Congrats! Nice job and thx for sharing very detailed much appreciated. Good luck on next contest.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

2 hours of cardio a day sucks, haha, did not you use cardio HIIT?

I would try DNP and drop the rest of the burners like clen or T3, and complement EC, and ECY in the last weeks.

2 hours of cardio a day sucks, haha, did not you use cardio HIIT?

I would try DNP and drop the rest of the burners like clen or T3, and complement EC, and ECY in the last weeks.

35min out of the 2 hours was HIIT.
I just follow the coaches plan.
I like who I'm working with, Andrew Berry. I've never recieved so much attention from a coach before. Daily check-ins starting a month out. He also peaked me GREAT and I was very happy with the end result.

I'll definitely be bringing up the idea of utilizing Injectable L-Carnitine, DNP, and/or HGH frag for my next prep season.

Very cool vid. You looked on point and showed great sportsmanship...I wish the latter were more prominent in this sport. Good luck in your future shows!

Sunday - 5 Day Out Update

Pictures:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=WWJ3ZDdkN25IMzF1UXQwLVVDN3VxNWNvbUFUa0tn

Past two days I pretty much gorged myself with food. High carb, low fat, with a free meal last night. Opted to have some veal curry, naan, rice, BBQ chicken, potatoes and some fruit loops + almond milk as a dessert.

Weight this morning: 210lbs
Need to make 197 thursday evening. Shouldn't be a problem. Expecting to come in much fuller this time around.

Diet back to the base 0 carb diet posted above. Cardio only at 45AM/30PM for today.

Monday - 4 Day Out Update

Pictures:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/iVSuXuPWSLd8a6oC9

Weight this morning: 208.6lbs (197lb cut off for weigh ins Thursday Evening)

The water is definitely starting to come off after the huge weekend long refeed. Much much fuller than I was a few days out and slightly better condition. I should be able to get just as dry once all is said and done.

The game plan is to push pretty hard this week. Food will probably be really low on Thursday going into the weigh ins, and a sauna session might be needed (really hope not lol but I will be ready)

Diet back to the base 0 carb diet posted above. Cardio up to 45AM/60PM for today. Same 0 carb diet.

So, are you competing again this weekend?

What is the plan to get fuller?

So, are you competing again this weekend?

What is the plan to get fuller?

Yes this weekend again, this one will be a pro qualifier.
The plan was pretty much what we just did, the two days of forcing down a ton of food which definitely did the trick. Just need to suck down to make that weight and try to recreate what we did last time. I've got more time after weighing in to fill out before I hit the stage this time around.

ALRIGHT GUYS - ONE DAY OUT!!

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rynuao1WivsYYp3o9

Weight: Woke up at 200.8lbs (197lb cut off by 8pm tonight).

No food, no water at all today since I woke up. Did an hour of incline treadmill with a sweater on, popped 1/2 tab diazide this morning and am now at 198.4lbs.

Similar plan as last time, weigh in, get in 500ml fluid then a burger + fries. Going to load heavier throughout the night as well.

Of course, I am recording everything and will post everything up after this weekend!

ALRIGHT GUYS - ONE DAY OUT!!

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rynuao1WivsYYp3o9

Weight: Woke up at 200.8lbs (197lb cut off by 8pm tonight).

No food, no water at all today since I woke up. Did an hour of incline treadmill with a sweater on, popped 1/2 tab diazide this morning and am now at 198.4lbs.

Similar plan as last time, weigh in, get in 500ml fluid then a burger + fries. Going to load heavier throughout the night as well.

Of course, I am recording everything and will post everything up after this weekend!

Good luck zombie sauce. Keep us posted with pictures and vlogs.
Take care.
MS

Hello, man... at first, thank you for posting all those infos...

My question is: how do you skip hunger? Just willpower or have some tricks or drugs?

Thank you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828