over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Viome gut bacteria test

• Thread starter Deleted member 121863
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 121863

I just sent in my poop sample yesterday (pics on request). Anybody have this done? They check your gut bacteria, fungi, yeast, etc. Results should tell you what foods your body can best handle and what foods to avoid. Just different way than igg blood test. I`ll post results when its back, but might be a few weeks. Really hoping it does not say to avoid caffeine.

I just sent in my poop sample yesterday (pics on request). Anybody have this done? They check your gut bacteria, fungi, yeast, etc. Results should tell you what foods your body can best handle and what foods to avoid. Just different way than igg blood test. I`ll post results when its back, but might be a few weeks. Really hoping it does not say to avoid caffeine.

Hey Hogan did your Dr. Prescribe this? I need some done to help with digestion.

Hey Hogan did your Dr. Prescribe this? I need some done to help with digestion.

Yup, same dr that gave me my TRT (ME) :p Wife got it for my bday. Anybody can buy it, no need for a doctor. She got some kind of deal for buying two and I think they might run sales but I`m not 100%. We saw it at the last anti-aging wellness conference in Vegas. We are going again in December. We both went as students (we actually are) and they did not check a thing.

I'll take the pics :D (jk please don't)

Yea I had a CDSA stool test done last year. It was really comprehensive and in depth. Made me realize I need to take pancreatic enzymes with each meal and I was surprised how much bad bacteria I had. The only annoying part is I would have to do it all again (which is really gross) to see if the results are any different now.

I'll take the pics :D (jk please don't)

Yea I had a CDSA stool test done last year. It was really comprehensive and in depth. Made me realize I need to take pancreatic enzymes with each meal and I was surprised how much bad bacteria I had. The only annoying part is I would have to do it all again (which is really gross) to see if the results are any different now.

Dont be a bitch... Ever see two girls one cup?

Thanks for posting, I forgot I was meaning to get this done months ago.

Just ordered. I'll post my results also... I'm expecting candida over growth as I do have some oral thrush on the back of my tongue.

I think I speak for the board on this. WE PASS ON THE PIC [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Costs for these tests?

On there website its normally $400, on sale now for $150. My wife got some coupon in email and paid $100. There are other companies that do this as well if you wanna shop it. I will say when you poop on a paper it is much more massive than dropping it in the water. :eek:

Few other questions I got:
- Viome (or any gut poop test I`m guessing) will tell you what lives in your GI tract and what you can properly digest based off that. Also things to avoid if there is say yeast over growth.
- 23 and me is a DNA, genetic snips test. We`ve seen these posted here and personally I don`t think its as exact. It will say what enzymes, etc you produce or not. Maybe your lactose intolerant.
- IgG (Immunoglobulin) testing is done with blood and detects antibodies to certain foods you may have eaten recently, I think up to a few months back. It is checking your immune system response to foods.

I just ordered...searched and found coupon code "Chalene" for another $25 off.

- Viome (or any gut poop test I`m guessing) will tell you what lives in your GI tract and what you can properly digest based off that. Also things to avoid if there is say yeast over growth.

Does it tell you how to correct whatever issues come up?

Does it tell you how to correct whatever issues come up?

Not sure what the results look like. Maybe there website will say more. I will post my results when they come in a few weeks

Can I have my regular Dr. give me this test through my insurance?

I would bet NO. Insurance does not typically pay for anything unless there is a reason, specifically a billing code. What would be the reason you need it and ins must pay? "because I wanna know" is usually classified as out of pocket. Check with dr or insurance

Thanks for posting, I forgot I was meaning to get this done months ago.

Just ordered. I'll post my results also... I'm expecting candida over growth as I do have some oral thrush on the back of my tongue.

Not that you asked, but I had no candida and had +1 yeast (which is a small amount). But had some weird bacteria with names I can't pronounce that didn't sound good.

Thank you!!

On there website its normally $400, on sale now for $150. My wife got some coupon in email and paid $100. There are other companies that do this as well if you wanna shop it. I will say when you poop on a paper it is much more massive than dropping it in the water. :eek:

Few other questions I got:
- 23 and me is a DNA, genetic snips test. We`ve seen these posted here and personally I don`t think its as exact. It will say what enzymes, etc you produce or not. Maybe your lactose intolerant.
- IgG (Immunoglobulin) testing is done with blood and detects antibodies to certain foods you may have eaten recently, I think up to a few months back. It is checking your immune system response to foods.

Not that you asked, but I had no candida and had +1 yeast (which is a small amount). But had some weird bacteria with names I can't pronounce that didn't sound good.

I'm interested in any results you'd like to share.

Other than pancreatic enzymes were there any other changes you made?

Slightly off topic but a good read from JM posted over at ANASCI:

**broken link removed**

I was thinking of buying the two probiotics he mentions but it's been pretty damn hot on the east coast so I'm curious if the heat would kill everything in transit.

Lactobacilli
Bifidobacteria

Given they live in the body at close to 100F I dont know if I'm overthinking it.

Slightly off topic but a good read from JM posted over at ANASCI:

**broken link removed**

I was thinking of buying the two probiotics he mentions but it's been pretty damn hot on the east coast so I'm curious if the heat would kill everything in transit.

Lactobacilli
Bifidobacteria

Given they live in the body at close to 100F I dont know if I'm overthinking it.

Fuck it. Just bought them if anyone else is interested. I believe this is the correct 2 in 1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013OSKN6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As one of the stomachs job is to kill off all living things I have to wonder how much of the probiots get through. Prebiotic's seem like they may be a better choice to me.

As one of the stomachs job is to kill off all living things I have to wonder how much of the probiots get through. Prebiotic's seem like they may be a better choice to me.

You want to take them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I wash my Kimchi down with coffee every morning... It was pretty gross at first

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131