IFBB PROS
Registered
Verified Customer
This is the women accusing Rhoden.

Attachments

• KRECHELLE HYMAS.jpg
    KRECHELLE HYMAS.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 574
If the rape goes to a trial, the jury wont be allowed to see her past legal history. I hate that part of our legal system.

I was on a jury for 5 days and we found a lady innocent of murder and a host of other charges, but after I finished the case I went home and looked the lady up online. Boy did she have a whole host of convictions and arrests, all of which told me that she probably really was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

FINALLY someone posts it....

Fuck that shit about keeping the woman private without any proof, just allegations meanwhile Rhodes has his life torn apart...

Not sure how true it is that she’s been known for doing fraud etc but I’m sure now that more people know who it is things will start to come out....

Not trying to sound like a woman hater or anything but I’d go as far as saying I’d bet my last $1,000 he’s innocent...

If the rape goes to a trial, the jury wont be allowed to see her past legal history. I hate that part of our legal system.

I was on a jury for 5 days and we found a lady innocent of murder and a host of other charges, but after I finished the case I went home and looked the lady up online. Boy did she have a whole host of convictions and arrests, all of which told me that she probably really was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

well with todays information they can google her in their private time and noone has to know.:)

Guys, I feel fucked up for feeling this way and posting this, but here it goes:

If she were figure/fitness/physique, I'd immediately be more likely to believe her. To me, it seems like the vast majority (not every single one) of bikini girls give 0 shits about fitness or the lifestyle, it's all about the social media, the stage, and the attention. They'd quit working out tomorrow if there were no show to go to and tell everyone you're doing and there were no instagram/facebook to post their pictures and get likes on. They're quit working out tomorrow if gyms weren't loaded with thirsty dudes staring at their asses and going up to flirt awkwardly to give them ego boosts. This type of person naturally seems more likely to use guile and deception for either attention, revenge, or financial gain. Therefore, I'd immediately be more skeptical of any bikini girl making this claim compared with any woman who's not a bikini girl or one who competes in any other division.

I think bikini coupled with her past con artistry and Shawn's passing of lie detectors leaves *almost* no doubt he's innocent, but alas we need to let our justice system work and not jump to conclusions. It's still possibly there was misconduct on Shawn's end. Lets every piece of available evidence come forward and have the experts decide... We may still not have the full story. What if she's not even the accuser?

What about Rhodens history, will the jury be allowed to see his?

People need to stop it with this bullshit

"He's innocent"
"She's innocent"

Guess what NO ONE KNOWS. Everyone talks out their ass just because they like Shawn as a bodybuilder. This is absolutely ridiculous. Yeah everyone has an opinion these days and guess what, no one cares.

How about instead of people making random accusations and claims they just let it play out in court.

If I came off mad in this post its because I am...I overhear people at the gym talking about this case and the guys automatically assume he's innocent and the girls automatically assume he's guilty. NONE OF YOU LIVE WITH THESE PEOPLE. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE. Its getting ridiculous to say the least.

People need to stop it with this bullshit

"He's innocent"
"She's innocent"

Guess what NO ONE KNOWS. Everyone talks out their ass just because they like Shawn as a bodybuilder. This is absolutely ridiculous. Yeah everyone has an opinion these days and guess what, no one cares.

How about instead of people making random accusations and claims they just let it play out in court.

If I came off mad in this post its because I am...I overhear people at the gym talking about this case and the guys automatically assume he's innocent and the girls automatically assume he's guilty. NONE OF YOU LIVE WITH THESE PEOPLE. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE. Its getting ridiculous to say the least.

aka talking heads. It gives people something to talk about bc they dont know what else to talk about, so theyll take anything. Why not just train in the gym?

save talking for before or after tthe gym or at another time. when I get to the gym im usually eager to get warmed up and get my training in. Unless its a functional fitness workout where I allow myself a bit more time to talk, I generally keep to myself, sure say hey ...unless its for something specific.

Last edited:
well with todays information they can google her in their private time and noone has to know.:)

True, but if you do that while sitting on jury you are breaking the law and could be thrown in jail.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131