over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fertility

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Read bunch of threads. It doesn't seem like you need to come off test if using hmg and hcg to stimulate spermatogenesis.Thoughts? I don't have access to a lot hmg.

But have plenty FSH follistim and HCG. Plan was hcg 1500 x 3 week
follistim 1000 x 2 week
hmg 75 iu 2 x week
LDN 2 mg day

Any supplements? To support as well besides obvious?

Dante and Palumbo apparently have somewhat similar and very effective fertility protocols.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

No, you don't need to come off of TRT, but you also could do.

HCG + HMG + Clomid would be my protocol.

HCG 1,500iu 3x week
HMG 75iu 3x week
Clomid 50mg/ED (100mg week 1)

30-45 days.

You may need an anti-estrogen due to elevated E.

Read bunch of threads. It doesn't seem like you need to come off test if using hmg and hcg to stimulate spermatogenesis.Thoughts? I don't have access to a lot hmg.

follistim 1000 x 2 week
hmg 75 iu 2 x week
LDN 2 mg day

Correct, with HCG/HMG you can stay on testosterone.

If you're going to come of testosterone, you can blast clomid.

TRT/HMG/HCG combo is ideal.

follistim 1000 x 2 week
hmg 75 iu 2 x week
LDN 2 mg day

TRT/HMG/HCG combo is ideal

Follistim is FSH, HMG already contains FSH in it. ( not that's it's bad idea to add extra, it probably helps )

HCG 1,500iu 3x week
HMG 75iu 3x week

30-45 days.

Technically, using clomid with HCG/HMG doesn't make sense as the gonadotropins will shut you down at the pituitary, rendering clomid useless.

Clomid's mechanism of action for restoring endogenous testosterone production/fertility is to stimulate gonadotropin production.

Last edited:
Yes, you can stay on test the whole time, and use HCG and HMG or FSH to restore fertility.

Test + HCG + HMG worked for me after 27 years of using testosterone and other steroids, so hopefully it will work for you as well. My wife is pregnant and our baby girl is due next month.

For me personally, HCG at those high doses caused me too many side effects, and I used a lower dosage of HCG at 500iu every other day.

I injected HMG at daily doses of 30iu per day (often twice-daily doses, so 60iu per day), due to the short half life of FSH. But the usually recommended standard is 75iu every other day, and that also works fine.

And Clomid seems to not work for men on TRT. For me all it did was raise my SHBG and give me more side effects. I would stick with the T + HMG (and/or FSH) + HCG.

What worked for me was:

Test at 200-300mg per week
HCG 500iu every other day
HMG/FSH at 30-60iu every day

Best wishes to you, and I will hope and pray that everything works out for the best.

follistim 1000 x 2 week
hmg 75 iu 2 x week
LDN 2 mg day

Follistim is typo that's 100mg x 2 not 1000. Yes it's a substitute for hmg with FSH in it as long have hcg hitting both aspects for spermatogenesis. I didn't add clomid cause that's going be useless like others said if staying on trt and usiing hmg and hcg. I added ldn low dose naltrexone from some studies I read plus use it sometimes for autoimmune issues.

Didn't know if any new supplements out there to assist in general as well.
I plan stay on 100 mg test a week 50mg x 2 week

Taking HCG or HMG stops clomid from working.

People who suggest Clomid+Gonadotropins (HCG/HMG) do not understand how the HPTA works.

TRT/HMG/HCG combo is ideal

Follistim is FSH, HMG already contains FSH in it. ( not that's it's bad idea to add extra, it probably helps )

Technically, using clomid with HCG/HMG doesn't make sense as the gonadotropins will shut you down at the pituitary, rendering clomid useless.

Clomid's mechanism of action for restoring endogenous testosterone production/fertility is to stimulate gonadotropin production.

Are you referring to on TRT or eugondal?

On TRT endogenous LH and FSH is zero anyway. But Clomid has been shown to increase these levels when exogenous Test is very very low.

People who suggest Clomid+Gonadotropins (HCG/HMG) do not understand how the HPTA works.

HCG and HMG do not stop Clomid from working. How exactly? Again, on TRT or eugondal?

HCG and HMG mimic endogenous hormones, Clomid raises them via negative E feedback at the hypothalamus.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/

Recovery of spermatogenesis in steroid suppressed patients
For healthy patients who use exogenous testosterone and are unable to establish a pregnancy because of the deficient spermatogenesis, there are now solutions to reverse the negative impact of testosterone supplementation. In our experience treatment involves discontinuation of exogenous testosterone and administration of 3000 units of hCG (either with the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole or the selective estrogen receptor modulator tamoxifen or clomiphene citrate) intramuscularly every other day for 3 or more months. As higher doses of hCG are known to suppress FSH levels, simultaneous administration of clomiphene citrate not only preserves, but enhances the secretion of FSH and LH from the anterior pituitary. With such treatments, testosterone-induced azoospermia was successfully reversed with hCG therapy in nearly all men receiving treatment. While further studies need to be carried out, every-other-day intramuscular hCG therapy is a viable option in the treatment of men who suffer suppressed spermatogenesis due to testosterone replacement. However, recovery is not immediate; patient spermatogenesis returned in 4–6 months.

No you do know. I know two guys who were able to stay on trt and get their girls pregnant with similar protocols.

Nonsense.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378070/

Recovery of spermatogenesis in steroid suppressed patients
For healthy patients who use exogenous testosterone and are unable to establish a pregnancy because of the deficient spermatogenesis, there are now solutions to reverse the negative impact of testosterone supplementation. In our experience treatment involves discontinuation of exogenous testosterone and administration of 3000 units of hCG (either with the aromatase inhibitor anastrozole or the selective estrogen receptor modulator tamoxifen or clomiphene citrate) intramuscularly every other day for 3 or more months. As higher doses of hCG are known to suppress FSH levels, simultaneous administration of clomiphene citrate not only preserves, but enhances the secretion of FSH and LH from the anterior pituitary. With such treatments, testosterone-induced azoospermia was successfully reversed with hCG therapy in nearly all men receiving treatment. While further studies need to be carried out, every-other-day intramuscular hCG therapy is a viable option in the treatment of men who suffer suppressed spermatogenesis due to testosterone replacement. However, recovery is not immediate; patient spermatogenesis returned in 4–6 months.

Thanks for this, would love to see more data on this but very promising.

HCG 1,500iu 3x week
HMG 75iu 3x week

30-45 days.

what test dosage would you suggest? and what ai would you use and how much ? would using nolva instead lower the chances of getting her pregnant?

what test dosage would you suggest? and what ai would you use and how much ? would using nolva instead lower the chances of getting her pregnant?

TRT ranges for people. Blood testing will determine what levels you require of exogenous Test.

For me, I seem to have the best results on around 10-15mg per day injected subq of Test Enan. No AI or SERM needed.

I got my wife knocked up on Tren A 400mg a week, Mast 600mg a week and Test P 600mg a week.

Get a test done by your dr to make sure your swimmers are good, pretty plain and simple

I got my wife knocked up on Tren A 400mg a week, Mast 600mg a week and Test P 600mg a week.

Get a test done by your dr to make sure your swimmers are good, pretty plain and simple

They were on a mission ;)

how long had you been on cycle for ? do you blast and cruise or cycle on and off with proper pct tho ?

how long had you been on cycle for ? do you blast and cruise or cycle on and off with proper pct tho ?

I was on for about 12 weeks and she got prego before I ended and started my PCT.

My point is, until you get tested for your sperm count, all these numbers and cycles and internet comments don't mean shit. Get your sperm tested, than you know.

My Dr knows everything I take, he tested me 1/2 threw my cycle and said I was good to go, keep doing what I am doing.

One thing people forget, if you think your going to just knock up your wife/lady in a week, your wrong. It does happen but it took me and my wife a year to get prego. It takes time....and if she has been on the pill for a while...even more time!!!

NO stress, have fun with it....I am a huge believer in stress in you and your ladies body/brain will make it hard to conceive. My Dr told me a good story...couple tried and tried to have kids for 5 years, tried everything and stressed themselves out. They adopted, 2 weeks after they brought home their adopted baby she got prego.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws