Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Place your vote for February '10 Featured Member. The category is "Junior Member", which means all competitive or non competitive male or female members under 25yo are eligible.

Only members that have had pictures posted previous to the nominations are listed below.

SmallTownIron
B~RAD
aznfreak
Jaydub

Definitely have some good people here.

SmallTown has contributed a lot and made some serious changes to his life and his physique so my vote goes to him

Not an easy choice but my vote went to SmallTownIron.

I am throwing my vote to aznfreak.

Thanks guys for the words. I have become to LOVE this sport and the life of a bodybuilder. I may or may not ever compete as a BB but living the life has taught me more than anything: discipline, determination, hardwork, planning, DOING YOUR HOMEWORK pays off..lol and most of all meeting great people in this sport who share them same interest.

Those words...

I am throwing my vote to aznfreak.

Thanks guys for the words. I have become to LOVE this sport and the life of a bodybuilder. I may or may not ever compete as a BB but living the life has taught me more than anything: discipline, determination, hardwork, planning, DOING YOUR HOMEWORK pays off..lol and most of all meeting great people in this sport who share them same interest.

were enough to make me realize that you deserve my vote too. Plus I am also from a very small town.

I have a write in candidate: Kaiser.... for his singlehanded resurrection and saving of the OFFICIAL ASS thread from the cluthes of the nasty out of shape girls that were being posted there.

If Im voiting from the ballot, then Small Town hs my vote...inspirational, bro!

I voted Small town!! Pure dedicated and a nice guy!

:eek:Damn all really good dudes here!

Votes for Smalltown, to be honest, I am new here and he seems to be supportive on the board.

Whoa, I would have never ever guessed I'd be involved in this, but thanks Alex for nominating me. Unfortunately I dont know too many people on here.

Even though I dont post often, I would like to thank all the good guys that make this board the best. When I found this site I was 260 lbs of bloated fatness. I was always told to get big I had to eat everything in site. At the time I thought it was the right thing to do so I put my heart into eating as much as I could. I originally went from 160 lbs to 260 lbs, but fat as hell. Thank God I found PM, and all the good info, now I'm working with Alex A and I can put 110% into his diet and training and know it's exactly what I need to be doing. This site really is the best out there.

Anyway, good luck to SmallTown, B Rad, and aznfreak, it looks like its a close one. I'm only trailing behind by just a bit :D lol

Bump to the top!

Thousands of members and what less than 60 votes? C-mon!

Whoa, I would have never ever guessed I'd be involved in this, but thanks Alex for nominating me. Unfortunately I dont know too many people on here.

Even though I dont post often, I would like to thank all the good guys that make this board the best. When I found this site I was 260 lbs of bloated fatness. I was always told to get big I had to eat everything in site. At the time I thought it was the right thing to do so I put my heart into eating as much as I could. I originally went from 160 lbs to 260 lbs, but fat as hell. Thank God I found PM, and all the good info, now I'm working with Alex A and I can put 110% into his diet and training and know it's exactly what I need to be doing. This site really is the best out there.

Anyway, good luck to SmallTown, B Rad, and aznfreak, it looks like its a close one. I'm only trailing behind by just a bit :D lol

Jason... when you posted those 2 month transformation pics.. a lot of people were realy impressed.. you have come a long way... I cant believe you were ever fat. You have a great physique for your age and time is on your side so you can put the weight on slow and steady..

Im really proud of you.

There are always good guys in the running ...

Smalltown is another who is really dedicated and really hardcore for a youngster.. and im really proud of him graduating from college, landing a good job and staying focused on his lifting and eating.

Last edited:
WOW! Tight race! I voted for SmallTown, although everyone up there is worthy of the spot. Who ever wins will have definitetly earned it this month.

Thanks Pesty. I just can't seem to get away from this board too much.

SmallTownIron gets my vote. Always has helped me out when needed. Looks much heavier in person than the scale indicates, the boy has some good size. Good luck bro, hope all is well down south.

How you been bro? Been a while! PM sent your way.

REALLY TOUGH..ill go with SmallTownIron this time. He is a good dude with alot of respect for this sport

How you been bro? Been a while! PM sent your way.

Hanging in there bro, the more I think about it, the more I want to get away from this on again off again cycling roller coaster to a nice easy blast and cruise. About to jump back on Monday, been off since beginning of August so it's that time again! I am excited, will keep you updated. Got your PM, be listening out for me, I will be sure to seek out some advice. Be safe brother.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws