over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Books on sales

BushMan

Registered
I'm graduating this semester and met with a "head-hunter" a couple days ago. He will be setting me up with some businesses but recommended I get a couple of books on sales but didn't give me any advice on which one(s) haha

Anyone know of any good books on sales?

Thanks in advance.

Try ultimate sales machine by chet holmes. It has an audio book version too. What type of business or sales you looking at?

I have been in car sales for almost 3 years with CarMax and after reading multiple books, attending seminars etc etc the biggest thing i learnt is knowing when to cut your losses and end it with a lead. Always try to look for the "Laydown" that is ready to buy TODAY instead of wasting time with the clown who will be ready in 6 months etc. Yes most companies dont want you to burn through lots of customers/leads and they look for a high closing percentage but in my business the people that see the most customers always end up selling the most cars.

Last edited:
great book

its an oldie but it helped me make more money than i can remember.

How to Master the art of Selling by Tom Hopkins:headbang:

also....Think and grow rich by napoleon hill (i think)

anything by Bryan Tracy

Thanks for the info guys. I'll research these a bit and hopefully have 1 or 2 ordered by this weekend!

I'm pretty excited about getting out and making some damn money haha tired of being a poor college student.

gogotren: I'm not sure the type yet. He gave me a few companies that I will most likely be interviewing with and told me to research them and tell me what ones I could be happiest working with. WasteManagement, uniforms, as well as a few pharmaceutical companies. Honestly, because I'm pretty interested in health and the latest drugs I'm most interested in the pharma companies. Not to mention they have the best starting salary :rolleyes:

bushman, don`t forget how to tell a "good story". This is very important for sales, and well any position as a leader. Leaders also need to inspire, NOT motivate. Tie an emotion to your story/pitch or what you are trying to get across and it will hit AND last so much longer. ie: The old visa commercial, dad is sick, you have no money to go help him, you call visa and they give you a credit limit increase on the spot for a plane ticket, because they care! Drink budweiser and hot girls all having fun will be there. It`s all over in advertising you just have to recognize it. The best/worst movies/moments in life you remember the most because of that impact, that strong emotion you had at that moment, which anchored it in your mind. If you know a group of people/person has/have a certain anchor in their brain, USE IT! Appeal to that. There are lots of books on this. The last one I read was "tell to win" by peter gruber. A good story (and idea, has to have some merit) will win 9 out of 10 times over just a fact based #`s presentation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity