over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Really cool new brand - Selling EUPHORIA

Adonis89

Registered
I keep a little money aside for riskier/fun investment opportunities, and recently invested in a new company that I've been following for the last few months.

**broken link removed**

The brand is very interesting, and targets a more or less universal human desire. The brand and concept was an easy sell for me, but I always look at a team as much as I do an idea before risking my money. They have a pretty impressive group of guys on the team (1 MD, 1 PhD, 2 big corporate CFO type, and an attorney who's got experience in the beverage industry).

I was introduced to the founder through a doctor on his advisory board who was involved in an endocrine research project with me about 2 years ago. I wanted to see the company do a little more test marketing before I got in, and once they picked up a pretty promising distribution contract in NZ/AU, I decided to make the plunge.

I'm not sure if they make exceptions on an individual or circumstantial basis, but the minimum investment was 50k when I got in. They're doing their second capital raise right now of about 1M. Not sure how much room is left in the raise.

If anyone is interested, I can make an introduction, or you'll be able to get to someone by contacting the company. Send me a PM if interested or I guess feel free to just contact them.

-A

I keep a little money aside for riskier/fun investment opportunities, and recently invested in a new company that I've been following for the last few months.

**broken link removed**

The brand is very interesting, and targets a more or less universal human desire. The brand and concept was an easy sell for me, but I always look at a team as much as I do an idea before risking my money. They have a pretty impressive group of guys on the team (1 MD, 1 PhD, 2 big corporate CFO type, and an attorney who's got experience in the beverage industry).

I was introduced to the founder through a doctor on his advisory board who was involved in an endocrine research project with me about 2 years ago. I wanted to see the company do a little more test marketing before I got in, and once they picked up a pretty promising distribution contract in NZ/AU, I decided to make the plunge.

I'm not sure if they make exceptions on an individual or circumstantial basis, but the minimum investment was 50k when I got in. They're doing their second capital raise right now of about 1M. Not sure how much room is left in the raise.

If anyone is interested, I can make an introduction, or you'll be able to get to someone by contacting the company. Send me a PM if interested or I guess feel free to just contact them.

-A

At age 23, you put in 50K into this? How is this stuff any different from Redbull or Monster energy drinks?

It seems like they're trying to subliminally compare it to ecstasy. The green "E" in a circle, one guy calling it an 'E shot'" and the rave-like visuals. Thanks but no.

At age 23, you put in 50K into this? How is this stuff any different from Redbull or Monster energy drinks?

24, but yea.

They don't market as an energy drink. They're riding a predicted trend in the functional beverage segment that can be called "energy 2.0." In essence, they're not relying on caffeine, sugar or stimulants.

When do they estimate this to be on the market? Have you personally tested a sample yet?

I drink it often, since they send it to me. Not an alcohol drinker personally so I find this to be a good social substitute.

They did a test market launch in Sept. 2012. Went really well, but they were low budget at the time. Used the test launch to raise more money and then got a contract with an overseas distributor. Currently still in the second capital raise, but planning a Miami launch, followed by northeast (NYC metro). They're talking to a VC group right now but I won't be fully updated on that until/if the deal is sealed. If the terms are favorable though, that group will likely fill the rest of the raise. We'll see.

They're changing their packaging theme from black to white to better resonate with the "Cloud Nine" vibe they promote. Consumer feedback supported this also. Also, They're working on a custom bottle that will be suitable for both retail and nightlife (on-premise) presentation. I've seen the prototypes which look quite good.

High interest level from nightlife venues since energy drinks are on their way out of that scene with all the negative health press. Also provides additional sales for clubs/bars who have non drinkers or designated drivers in the house. One of the test events they did at a bar featured a "Euphoria Hour" which started once it was too late to keep selling alcohol in that area (2am). People stayed around for it and the bar made more money. I thought that was a pretty unique angle.

PM me with your addresses if you want me to send you samples that I have on hand.

This sounds like an interesting product!

Did you have the chance to try Renewtrient before it was pulled off the shelf? If so, is the feeling comparable to Euphoria?

This sounds like an interesting product!

Did you have the chance to try Renewtrient before it was pulled off the shelf? If so, is the feeling comparable to Euphoria?

If I'm not mistaken wasn't Renewtrient something like a GHB mode of action?

One of the things that appealed to me with Euphorix is that although they have a slightly edgy brand image, their team and formula are set up to scale mainstream. They're 100% FDA compliant on the formula, and working on NSF certs for upcoming manufacturing runs. Additionally they have a clinical trial company in PA working with them on their next production run to showcase safety and effectiveness.

NZ and AU are some of the toughest regulatory countries with respect to OTC products, and they have a version that suits those regs as well. Their recent overseas contract is with a distributor for both countries.

Sounds like a good pitch for "Shark Tank"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If I'm not mistaken wasn't Renewtrient something like a GHB mode of action?

One of the things that appealed to me with Euphorix is that although they have a slightly edgy brand image, their team and formula are set up to scale mainstream. They're 100% FDA compliant on the formula, and working on NSF certs for upcoming manufacturing runs. Additionally they have a clinical trial company in PA working with them on their next production run to showcase safety and effectiveness.

NZ and AU are some of the toughest regulatory countries with respect to OTC products, and they have a version that suits those regs as well. Their recent overseas contract is with a distributor for both countries.

Gotcha, thank you.

I was asking more about the feeling AFTER taking Euphoria, for ex) is there another product (that you've tried in the past) whose after effect's compare to your drink.

Maybe I should just request a sample, and see for myself!! :lightbulb::D

This is a PRIME example of a potentially good idea that was destroyed for one simple reason..

THEY FAILED TO CREATE AN EFFECTIVE PRODUCT.

I've looked up the formula and its nothing more than a caffeine packet. If they actually included a few legal psychedelic herbs and amino acids, it could have been effective. Good marketing, great merchandising, AWFUL product. People think they can just make money from marketing, the product has to work.

This is a PRIME example of a potentially good idea that was destroyed for one simple reason..

I've looked up the formula and its nothing more than a caffeine packet. If they actually included a few legal psychedelic herbs and amino acids, it could have been effective. Good marketing, great merchandising, AWFUL product. People think they can just make money from marketing, the product has to work.

That's where I disagree with you Ross, you can sell an absolutely worthless product, but if you market it the right way, you can and will make millions. The shelves at stores are literally overflowing with these supplements. People want the products to work, and if you can give them a picture of someone who "uses" the product and had great results, they think they can too!

Now if a product actually is worth a darn, then you get the best of both worlds!

That's where I disagree with you Ross, you can sell an absolutely worthless product, but if you market it the right way, you can and will make millions. The shelves at stores are literally overflowing with these supplements. People want the products to work, and if you can give them a picture of someone who "uses" the product and had great results, they think they can too!

Now if a product actually is worth a darn, then you get the best of both worlds!

NOT in this NICHE, which is essentially a DRUG niche. Drugs are quickly DISCARED if they do not work, in favor of drugs that get the job done. If this was actually a good product, people would buy it, and the marketing would definitely WORK. This is a FLOP because it IS a flop.

NOT in this NICHE, which is essentially a DRUG niche. Drugs are quickly DISCARED if they do not work, in favor of drugs that get the job done. If this was actually a good product, people would buy it, and the marketing would definitely WORK. This is a FLOP because it IS a flop.

I agree to an extent. While the long term profitability may prove to fail, the short term may prove to be a great money maker. People are interested in the "new" thing and it could be very profitable for the first 6 months before everyone realizes it doesn't work

So is almost every pre-workout product. Companies just add some other misc and possibly effective complementary stuff to new pre-workout products and add fancy labels and claims and keep selling them.

I see where you are coming from. Keep in mind, this was the first version of the product released. Products and brands evolve as they grow. The company has re-done the packaging, and also the formula. There is a version of product coming out now that tastes substantially better (night and day), is sold in powdered drink mix form (1x4in packets) and has a white packaging theme.

Also, the new formula version contains NO caffeine and is based on very high potency herbal extracts which have not yet made it to the FDA grey area list, and likely won't due to the long history of use and safety profile.

Keep in mind that there's only so much the FDA will tolerate, and only so much manufacturers will agree to get involved with, liability insurance companies will cover and distributors will carry. These are all the things that people often overlook, and this creates strict limitations for a company that wants to scale in the mainstream.

This is true! Most products that are major successes in this space (functional beverages/shots etc) are baloney. Good marketing, execution, resources and most importantly - TIMING.

While the product was originally branded in a very taboo fashion, it has since been re-designed. The brand is the same, but the overall appeal is less drug like. You are correct in that when the company test marketed this original version over a year, some of the feedback was that the overall look of the product implied a drug like effect, wheres the actual ingredients were not as exotic. This was not by choice, rather by necessity. The company originally formulated it with some really neat stuff, including DMAA, before the ban.

Since just about every effective and unique stimulant is banned or soon to be banned, the company decided (also based on test marketing data) to reformulate and re-package the brand and product to produce more of a mild and natural benzo-like effect.

This version will be replacing the current one in the next few months. I have tried samples, it is very good. It also tastes SO much better as I had mentioned.

I agree to an extent. While the long term profitability may prove to fail, the short term may prove to be a great money maker. People are interested in the "new" thing and it could be very profitable for the first 6 months before everyone realizes it doesn't work

You are right. However, the owner is pretty opposed to selling snake oil. He wants something that works, but also NEEDS to work within the limits of the restrictions placed on the product via FDA, insurance companies, mfg companies etc.

If it were up to him, it would have high mesembrine kanna in it, maybe some phenibut also, in addition to what's currently in the newest version.

They recently picked up a distributor in NZ/AU and they're just completing regulatory approval to get started in NZ (AU will take longer - they're tough!). NZ has a very interesting market for legal highs, given the new laws over there and the youth culture demand for them. Euphorix was able to get classified as their version of a dietary supplement, and NOT a legal high, because this allows for more mass-scaling. However, because of the branding, it will gain appeal from the legal high market.

Last edited:
Adonis, Please don't take what I said as that this was a completely useless thing and equal to snake oil. That was not my intention at all. I was merely pointing out to Ross the even snake oil can and will make a lot of money if market correctly, regardless of effectiveness. I understand completely about the insurance requirements as I am an agent and we have come across supplement manufacturing in the past. Very stringent stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws