over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to figure out how to reach 4k+/mo or 48k+ salary

jay o.

Registered
Basically for my goals and dreams I want to reach 4000+ a month or 48k+ a year salary.. I don't really know what I should do to up my income. I have different passions and talents to choose from but for those of you who have ideas or do make this kind of money what do you do? Ask questions if you have any I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$48k/ year is not very much money. I make $100k+ and it just doesn't go as far as you'd think, I'd set your sights a bit higher if I were you. Sales is always a good industry to go into to make good money, insurance sales will give you a 6 figure income if you work hard at it.

It's plenty for what expenses I look at I guess lol. But I have nothing wrong with setting my sights higher if it really is achievable...keep in mind I'm also younger so I'm not exactly sure what Im going to do to make a living at...

what is your passion, your skills, talents, education? Geographic area would help a little but not necessary to say, you willing to move?

How old are you? What is your background? What are you interested in doing?

What do you currently do for a living? If there are any good manufacturing jobs in your are that might be a good option.

Are you serious? Try not to slap the face of, oh I don't know, most Americans. 100k doesn't go that far? You are a fucking idiot if you can't make that kind of dough stetch. You don't deserve that money.

Some places have high costs of living. Where I live most households make 100k+, however we very high cost of living. 100k where I live is like 40k in a county in the middle of the country.

I gross 48-50k yearly working doing manual labor. aside from that I live in a reasonably cheap area. Unless you have another person you live with bringing in income don't expect to have much left over money for leisure. That's what I've concluded. I'm sure that would change if I brought home 48-50k yearly.

The US median income is around 51-52 k a year. There are endless possibilities to make that. Its not much. I make 70k year and too me its not much.

cop, firefighter, medical claims, sales, manual labor, corrections, nurse, there too many to list. Unless you have no diploma or motivation there are so many jobs to make that. thats like $24hr or finding something for $20hr that offer lil overtime.

I currently have 3 jobs, am 21 years old. Have some college education. Want to be successful but am anxious about where to go. I am really good with IT things, personal training is also another passion, I wouldn't mind managing something. Those are probably my main things I would like to do. I also plan on possibly starting an IT company in 2014. I have the whole business plan laid out too..

Are you serious? Try not to slap the face of, oh I don't know, most Americans. 100k doesn't go that far? You are a fucking idiot if you can't make that kind of dough stetch. You don't deserve that money.

A bigger house and a better car and it's GONE!

I currently have 3 jobs, am 21 years old. Have some college education. Want to be successful but am anxious about where to go. I am really good with IT things, personal training is also another passion, I wouldn't mind managing something. Those are probably my main things I would like to do. I also plan on possibly starting an IT company in 2014. I have the whole business plan laid out too..

A friend of mine has his associates degree in IT and makes $75k.

He started at $50k entry level ten years ago.

If you have the aptitude, consulting pays over 100k for contract work.

You are half way there.

Good luck!

whatever you do bro dont settle! I took the easy way to a manufacturing job to make a decent living when i was 20yr old. Im now 27 still in the same industry and make a pretty good living but I cant stand what i do. Theres no compassion at all! If i would do it over I would have stayed in school and went after something I had some passion for and not worried about $$$.

My advice to you is, finish school and focus on something that YOU want to do. Unless your in a situation at young age where you have a family to worry about or whatever the case may be, then dont rush it. Money is not everything! Although 48-50k is average I wouldnt put a price tag on your happiness... JM2C

And you are an fucking idiot for not asking him where he lives, and what he does for a living. You would not live well at all on 48K where I live in CA, owning a small business. That would not pay for my basic bills. I need 100K to support a family and live comfortably.

And you are an fucking idiot for not asking him where he lives, and what he does for a living. You would not live well at all on 48K where I live in CA, owning a small business. That would not pay for my basic bills. I need 100K to support a family and live comfortably.

Living in California was your choice.. Hell in San Fran you can make 30$/hour working at McDonalds LOL. But you will still live in a 600 sq/ft apartment w/ 4 other people to survive.. the struggle.

You've contributed 15 posts in almost 2 years and number 16 is to ignorantly insult one of our best mods? What a winner you are.

GTFO.

im in the same boat brotha feel like breaking the 35k mark is just a wall for some reason.

If you are good at what you do, you can make that kind of money doing almost anything. Just do a better job than your peers and move into management. Or switch to another location if yiu can't move up.

Congratulations, you already took the first step by clearly stating what you want. Although most of us would consider the goal too low, nonetheless it's your goal and there's nothing wrong with it.

First, if you're already working go see your boss and discuss the goal. Tell him you understand the current situation and you're not looking for a raise. You're looking for his advise on how to achieve your goal within the current company. You may be surprised what he has to say. Either way you'll know if you have a career path there. If you don't you need to accept that a change will be needed.

Don't do anything rash. Just know that you need to carefully plan an exit once your new plan is ready.

If a new path is needed, a high hourly wage at a job that offers overtime should be adequate for your goal. Otherwise you're looking at a long "work your way up the ladder" entry level situation. The best and fasted opportunities are for those that can sell. This is not easy, but a star sales rep will out earn most executives at any given company.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner