over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So what stocks to invest ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I hear Facebooks gonna go up

please chime in

facebook? really? Sotherby`s Jan 2014 puts. Invest in income, not in the stock market. Think good mortgage notes, be the bank. 1st or 2nd lien notes. PM me if you want any more specifics. Its a very risky, inflated world right now... unless you believe QE infinity will work forever is reflating/keeping the bubble from bursting

I feel the market is very inflated right now. I'd sit tight for a bit. Maybe look into some very high risk, high reward type stuff. Invest the money ($1000 assuming that the money is just gone like you spent it) into a penny stock you do research on and really like... and play the game. I've done this three times now (I'm 23 years old) and have made huge returns once, modest returns once, an broke even on the third. Turned $3000 total invested into about $11,000 (pre-tax).

Facebook is on the dive.

Sent from my phone using Test

Marijuana company's I have been thinking about myself. Seems like a good risk but I wouldn't know where to begin. I'll be do some research hopefully I'll have some advice to share

Invest or trade? If you're really looking for long-term investment I'd go with big oil at these prices.

Brought gold 3 weeks ago,went up $80 ounce since then

Brought gold 3 weeks ago,went up $80 ounce since then

Gold will be $800/oz before it sees $1400 again.. unless you are looking just for that short term bounce. Silver, single digits coming. Copper will lead the metals drop

I hold a LOT of WWE stock. Now is a great time, their network had less than stellar numbers in the USA but it's expanding worldwide. Also, they pay a great dividend. Buy under 11 and hold.

I switch my 401k to more staple Items in mid December every year and keep it their until market falls Ist quarter.Then when it is near bottom swith back to my previous investment and ride it back up until the next December.My little gold deal made 36,000 in 5 weeks.

i say pull out all your money and put it under you mattress. from what i know speaking to traders and my own personal education....we're headed for a screeching halt and a nose dive...

Yes and in times of turmoil gold and precious metals will offer some protection.

Yes and in times of turmoil gold and precious metals will offer some protection.

yes but this is not going to be the ordinary correction. So many different factors this go around. What did gold do in the crash of 2008? What did the USD do? oh yea....

I feel the market is very inflated right now. I'd sit tight for a bit. Maybe look into some very high risk, high reward type stuff. Invest the money ($1000 assuming that the money is just gone like you spent it) into a penny stock you do research on and really like... and play the game. I've done this three times now (I'm 23 years old) and have made huge returns once, modest returns once, an broke even on the third. Turned $3000 total invested into about $11,000 (pre-tax).

I wouldn't mind trying this plan out. Do you have any penny stock traders that you would recommend? Such as websites or anything?

Invest or trade? If you're really looking for long-term investment I'd go with big oil at these prices.

I myself was thinking the same thing. Oil is going to be going back up eventually. Now would be the time to buy.

I hold a LOT of WWE stock. Now is a great time, their network had less than stellar numbers in the USA but it's expanding worldwide. Also, they pay a great dividend. Buy under 11 and hold.

up 20% since I posted this.

Get in under 12.00...sell at 24 next April.

Buy CSX long term. Look into energy(oil) long term. VISA getting ready to split 4 to 1 sometime in March that would be another stock to buy long term. U should do well next 5-10 years with those 3.

Sold gold and bought oil while it was near bottom last week,was a gool move as gold has since dropped some since then.

Israel Aerospace

Any technology company working in unmanned military aircraft will do well for the foreseeable future.

I think people overlook the power of cash leverage. Meaning get debt free. Otherwise your investments are actually being made with loans.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner