over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leasing a car..

spartan995

Banned
hey, I just finished up a chapter 7. I am curious about what the best way to go about leasing a car is. Does anyone have suggestions on what companies work best with an individual rebuilding their credit? I was under the impression that leasing/buying a car would help boost my score. thank you!

do you really need a car or would like one and think it will build your credit? It might be hard to get approved just finishing a bk especially if you included an auto in BK. Wait 3 months and apply for a capital one credit card that will boost your score over a few months. Get on credit karma (its free) and check your scores. My Bk was done 12/2014 and I had $5000 in unsecured credit with capital one within 6 months and my score was back at 670. Now, some places will still deny you because of a recent BK, which is just stupid because you can`t file again for 7 yrs.

Build up your credit on small dollars items first.Never buy a high dollar item to help because your interest rates will be sky high and you will end up paying 3-4 times more.I deal with this every day.Hope this is some help.

with a sn like "car dealer" I thought there would be more input than that :p He`s right. I stated I got 5k+ in credit cards.... they are 19.9% interest. I can control the balance. Getting a car the balance is just gonna be high. Dealers will do anything to get the deal done, even if you are at sky high rates, they will try and bury it in papers.

Fuck the credit system. You got burned once and you plan on signing up again. Listen to some Dave Ramsey and start paying cash for everything. Lucky to have gotten out of the red once, why go through it all again.

thanks for the input! I will just work on getting my credit up. I do not have to get a car. quick summary, my mom leased a car, i took over it, she has 2-3 months to live. I was contemplating returning it & leasing my own vehicle or just continuing payments -which I think I will just do the latter.

thanks for the input! I will just work on getting my credit up. I do not have to get a car. quick summary, my mom leased a car, i took over it, she has 2-3 months to live. I was contemplating returning it & leasing my own vehicle or just continuing payments -which I think I will just do the latter.

You are not going to get a lease after BK. Your credit has to be good for a lease. To buy it outright, you still have to qualify for a loan after lease agreements. No one will touch you first 6 months after BK, as far as I know. Be prepared for an interest rate of 19%.

Pesty is right. I believe most lease agreements state 720 or better. Buying or leasing a car will not do much for your credit score until you pay it off. What it might do is drop it at first because you acquired more debt. When I bought my house my score dropped almost 30 points!!! The best way to build your credit is with revolving accounts and time but most of all not to go delinquent. Capital one is a good way to go to get a card. My first one was actually a secured card. I gave them $500 and the gave me a credit limit of $1000. Things just built from there. Also watch your credit inquiries. They stick around for 2 years and too many will hurt you.

Dave Ramsey is the man!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner