over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any ideas on where to look for a job?

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a bachelors in molecular and cellular biology and just about to graduate with an MD. However instead of going into residency I am taking a year off to take care of some personal stuff. I have some hefty student loans so need a good decent job. Do you guys have any suggestions where I can look for a job where my degrees will be appreciated and pay is good.
Thanks

If your in the states. There is a security company that sells ADT. You will do installs and upsell the customer while your there. The pay is pretty good. Some guys making $100,000-$150,000+. You use your own car. They pay mileage. Paid training

Selling home alarms wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind as my next 6 figure income. I'm just saying.

I used to work at a college and most of the students that had a BS in Biology (all kinds) usually ended up having to get their Masters in something else.

Its tough out there.

Good Luck

pharm or medical sales. Pharm usually wants hot chicks but i know a few guys in medical sales and they make a lot. All want degrees in bio.

pharm or medical sales. Pharm usually wants hot chicks but i know a few guys in medical sales and they make a lot. All want degrees in bio.
Or previous sales experience. At least the reps I talked to when I used to work around them told me that. They start at around 80,000 a year.

med sales rep, teaching, pharma companies
99% require a bachelors degree in some medical related field..ie biology ect. Its not true companies "Prefer" hot women. There are labor laws against such things.

99% require a bachelors degree in some medical related field..ie biology ect. Its not true companies "Prefer" hot women. There are labor laws against such things.

Keep telling yourself that. I know women that are in pharm sales and orthopaedic sales and they are all hot. They make alot of money but there is plenty of shady things going on. A hot woman in orthopaedic sales will often make more than the doctor buying the product.

Keep telling yourself that. I know women that are in pharm sales and orthopaedic sales and they are all hot. They make alot of money but there is plenty of shady things going on. A hot woman in orthopaedic sales will often make more than the doctor buying the product.

yes....a MALE dr will buy from a decent looking chick before the most knowledgeble man....FACT

if u like adventure, risk, and have a good strong back...maybe look to become a Union Iron Worker...depending where u are u could make up to $32/hr + other benefits....something new everyday...advanced teaching....thrills...danger....it's a rush being 200+ ft up in the air building a skyscraper....trust me....lmk if u have any ?'s....

I have a BS in Biochemistry, no postgrad stuff. When I left school 1999 the only jobs I could find did not pay anything with just a science degree. Now I work in the oilfield (go figure huh). But the energy industry hires all types and the pay is great.

medreps.com could be helpful if you want to get into pharma sales.

yes....a MALE dr will buy from a decent looking chick before the most knowledgeble man....FACT

if u like adventure, risk, and have a good strong back...maybe look to become a Union Iron Worker...depending where u are u could make up to $32/hr + other benefits....something new everyday...advanced teaching....thrills...danger....it's a rush being 200+ ft up in the air building a skyscraper....trust me....lmk if u have any ?'s....
And you assume all MDs are Men?
Your just thinking with your dick...most male MDs don't...fortunately.
That's probably why your NOT an MD...LOL
But, not to continue these useless posts, I'll add that I know you must have a baccalaureate degree to be a MED Rep.

Last edited:
Two ideas: design a website selling your expertise in some way; it sounds odd at first considering your field however you would be surprised how profitable a well-designed website can do when catering to a worldwide (or at least English speaking audience).Two, like someone said, you can always go into teaching.

Go on the internet and look up ur job title and see what opportunitys they have or u could always go flip burgers. They would appreciate ur degrees lmao just messen. Good luck with job search

My grandfather was a Marine in WWII.... he was a flamethrower and gold glove champion... very wise man that use to tell us if we are interested in something then the best way to learn as much as you can about it was to take a job doing it. He like golf so he worked a golf course for awhile.... taught ballroom dance at Arthur Murray studios. He and Grandmother use to love to go out dancing all the time. He retired from Atlanta Journal newspaper and graphic design/journalism and drivers ad teacher. After he retired he became commissioner of the recreation departmental because he love sports and wanted to make sure kids in his community had the opportunity to play sports.

So... what are you interested in? Sure it would be great to get a job that has something to do with your degree but in the mean time look for something that you love doing or would like to learn more about. If you have to work, you might as well make it interesting.

USAJOBS.GOV has plenty of jobs.....Search Veterans Affairs......Help those who help us. HooRaah

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws