over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Netflix Shares

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone own these shares? Has anyone been watching these closely? This companies stock has been building up every month since 2009. Aug 2009 $42 a share, Nov 2010 $171 a share, today is closed at $290 a share. In two years this company has gone up every month. And now they plan on stretching out into the latin countries? WOW......... anyone own these?

I wanted to buy a couple of years back in the 50 dollar range. I am a pussy and never pulled the trigger.

Netflix along with several others (Priceline, Salesforce, etc) have had huge run ups. I am just a bit leary right now.

I'd be very leery in investing with Netflix currently. Especially since they just decided to raise their service prices by 60%, and most Netflix users (including myself) are planning on leaving the company when the new changes are supposed to take place at the beginning of August. Look into Amazon Premier to take Netflix's spotlight soon enough.

I'd be very leery in investing with Netflix currently. Especially since they just decided to raise their service prices by 60%, and most Netflix users (including myself) are planning on leaving the company when the new changes are supposed to take place at the beginning of August. Look into Amazon Premier to take Netflix's spotlight soon enough.

True, but for some reason I feel that Netflix has figured out that they would loose quite a few users but, have a plan they have not mentioned yet in order to get those customers back. With many more customers in the future. Their stocks have taken a dip for the first time in 3 years. First time this month. $295 down to $287..... But I feel this is a sudden dip but, will rebound in a few short weeks. I own a few shares. I am in no way telling anyone to buy this. NOT AT ALL! I am just curious who else has a few shares?

boomshaker

you always have hot chicks as your avatar. I'm assuming you put up chicks that you recently have had relations with.

if I am correct let me say you are the f'n man and I would like to hire you as my mentor. lol

I agree, there's been an uproar with their new proposal. Aug and Sept will see some major dips.

They stated last year that they were transferring over to instant view and trying to do away with dvds. Now they say that there is still too much demand for dvds, hence the service plan changes, yet they never added anything besides older and b-movies to their instant view keeping their dvd service a must?

If they do not upgrade their instant view movie list, I believe they will be seeing a major customer turnover!

Netflix has has a remarkable run but at this point investing with them is what we call "chasing gains." There are sounder stock investments out there with a higher ceiling than Netflix, who has most likely nearly maxed out their potentially

Netflix shares got a small spike this week on a rumor of a Verizon buyout, that would take care of bandwith caps.

NetFlix soared 7-8 percent today. They're baaaaackkkk!

I have been watching this also. They really screwed up when they had that price increase. So far they are making a steady climb back up. So we'll see how far they can gon in mending their fences with the many people who cancelled their services. i think it closed today at $96 a share.

any new opinions on the Netflix? Im debating weather to get some.

Netflix has has a remarkable run but at this point investing with them is what we call "chasing gains." There are sounder stock investments out there with a higher ceiling than Netflix, who has most likely nearly maxed out their potentially

FWIW, this is what is usually said about all stocks that continue to appreciate.

When everyone believes it's a must buy, and it "has to" go higher, then it's time to slowly make your way towards the exit.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity