over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Green Dot frustration

ryanmercer

Registered
Just need to vent.

Money Pak is pissing me off. Left 90 minutes early for week to hit the bank and get a money pak. Bern to walmart, kmart, and 2 different gas stations listed on the site. Get in line say the amount I need... confused clerks... "uh sir it says 20, 50, or 200 only" then why the frack does the damn thing say plain as day "Any amount between 20 and 200" and the website says walmart can do up to 1100$". *grumble* trying to pay a sponsor but can't because these damn idiots selling money pak aren't functional human beings. Grrrr

So tell the retards to shut up and enter the amount.

Simple.

So tell the retards to shut up and enter the amount.

Simple.

They've got it set up in their POS equipment to ONLY do those amounts. So gotta try another place tonight and if they can't guess I have to either cancel my order, order more which I don't need, or overpay. Grrr stupid moron cashiers and the POS systems that do things for them.

I always get em at CVS and have no problems.

Or cant you do it on Greendots website?

I always get em at CVS and have no problems.

Or cant you do it on Greendots website?

Ant buy it online only reload... Don't have one to reload besides giving a sponsor the #... they basically gain control of the card. Of course CVS by me doesn't have them so I have to go hunt down a walgreens after work and try again

Just a thought, try to call them before you go in. Most places have phones now and you could save yourself a trip if they have the same setup. Again, just a thought.

like dukkit, I have never had a problem at CVS. Also, fyi. Kroger's has them too

For a while you couldnt even get a moneypack in my area. they were sold out for WEEKS! no 7-11, no wallmart, no CVA no Radioshack, No place had them. Si i used Westernuino. It was a 5.00 charge which is what you spend on the monepack anyway. see if the sponser takes WU

Woohoo finally! Walgreens got me taken care of, had to run down on my lunch break.

It seems like the last time I bought a moneypac for a sponsore....I sent him the laoded card, so HE had access to it. Then when I wanted to send him more funds, I would just buy the reload and send him the code.

Never had that problem, I always use CVS or walgreens for moneypaks....Isn't WU more expensive than GD?

moneypak is owned by walmart.
walmart has most complex network of computer intelligence in this side of the hemisphere.

no info necessary to send but everything is tracked and viedoed so you are not unanimous. and also for the people recieving packs.

i hope they have good CPA's when irs comes for 35% of what was loaded onto that prepaid card the year before.

ask craig titus about walmarts computer systems. they found out he burned a chick from confiscating his creditcard, looking at the record, calling walmart headquarters with the card number, 2 hours later they found out the store it was used at and fbi had video of titus buying 10 jugs of lighter fluid hours before he burned his own car with a girl in it.

walmart has most complex network of computer intelligence in this side of the hemisphere.

no info necessary to send but everything is tracked and viedoed so you are not unanimous. and also for the people recieving packs.

i hope they have good CPA's when irs comes for 35% of what was loaded onto that prepaid card the year before.

ask craig titus about walmarts computer systems. they found out he burned a chick from confiscating his creditcard, looking at the record, calling walmart headquarters with the card number, 2 hours later they found out the store it was used at and fbi had video of titus buying 10 jugs of lighter fluid hours before he burned his own car with a girl in it.

Except the fact that walmart is only one of dozens of places that sell them.

Except the fact that walmart is only one of dozens of places that sell them.

correct, but you missed one major part...................

WALMART OWNS GREENDOT.

so recievers are fucked regardless, and for the poor people whos identities get jacked for sponsors to collect with their identities i feel for you. bc records get sent to the revenue service yearly.

correct, but you missed one major part...................

WALMART OWNS GREENDOT.

so recievers are fucked regardless, and for the poor people whos identities get jacked for sponsors to collect with their identities i feel for you. bc records get sent to the revenue service yearly.

Walmart isn't big brother. There is being cautious and there is paranoia. You are steering towards the latter.

FYI Wal-Mart does not own then. Green Dot Corp. formerly Next Estate Communications does.

Hmm I would think any credit card and store computer could tell you where a card was used and what time...and then look at video...even 7-11.

I hope putting a couple hundred bucks on a GD money pak isn't a big deal and time wasted tracking where it came from/went etc...that's a HUGE waste of time and money for LE, IRS, whoever...

Also Walmart does over $350 billion in sales so I'm sure they do have a pretty nice/high tech computer system running in the background...but I don't see how that makes green dot unsafe...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws