over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nw mutual??

sigagg11

Registered
just finished my first interview...ever. anyone been a financial rep?? heard its a bitch being 100 %commission based, but, honestly i just want an effing job. got invited for the 2nd one. unsure about it, but hey, ill take what comes my way.

anyone have any advice, it'd be greatly appreciated!

gueess i could expect getting no response what with this being a bb forum lol. oh well. even harder with the specific topic in the thread.:(

I worked on commission most of my life. It is tough the start, but it usually means you have the potential to make a lot of money.

I worked on commission most of my life. It is tough the start, but it usually means you have the potential to make a lot of money.

yea, i want to eventually do grad school, but since i dont have sound grades i feel it would be a smart decision to work for two years and then apply. the fact that its a fortune 500 company makes it sound interesting, and i feel like ppl who take a sales track usually have more success when they decide to open their own companies (my dad went from sales to buying out a leasing company , and was making 500k+ until the recession hit; then, after applying for a grant in college over the summer, i saw his 09 adjusted income had sunk to 56k...not too good considering he has hit the big 60, and puts his life into his career). i see the insurance company as a sound place though, last year the company sold more policies than any year in company history. could this be because of a put off on life insurance pols from baby boomers???

and hey, thanks very much for your response by the way. im beginning to love this board alot lol. so many ppl are willing to chime in on everything

I have 2 friends who are with NW Mutual. One the business was passed down from his father and the other started 2 years ago. I have most of my stuff with the the one who got it with his father. I can say for a fact they both do very well. Good luck! Hope it works out for ya.

Very hit or miss. Make sure that you get along with the MP in your area!

I did an internship with northwestern. One word = whack. i feel sorry for anyone that works for that company. From the first interview they tried selling me HARD on the idea of making SERIOUS money. made a few friends thatd been doing it for 3 years and they were still struggling. sure, some guys do good. but your first three years are spent on the phone annonying anyone that is willing to speak with you. I like my family and friends, and dont really want to push them into life insurance. my advice, keep looking bro. there are way better things out there. you go to school?

You wont make any money for a long time, if you want income, get a salary somewhere. I have many friends with NW Mutual, if you make it past 5 years, you will do well, you will starve for the first 3 though

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws