over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want to get rich?

What is AAPL?

What u got some inside info Phil lol u really think Apple will make it that high

No inside info..........if I did it would be illegal.......thats cheating.............just a hunch.

If u ain't cheating u ain't trying lol I was just talking about Apple the other day not that I'm warren buffet but that shit is a safe bet and even if it doesn't make It to 600 or they split like in 2005 your still money ahead

Your better off buying gold and silver like I was telling everyone over 5 years ago. Gold is still a steal at $1700/ounce and silver at $34/ounce.. Gold will be over $2k by years end, if not sooner, and silver will easily clear $50/ounce.. There is very little out there that has performed better, including stocks..

Yes

Your better off buying gold and silver like I was telling everyone over 5 years ago. Gold is still a steal at $1700/ounce and silver at $34/ounce.. Gold will be over $2k by years end, if not sooner, and silver will easily clear $50/ounce.. There is very little out there that has performed better, including stocks..

True

what do you guys think about Facebook ipo?

i had 2 monster boxes of silver, sold at 45, bought in at 20 when i have 19

i had 2 monster boxes of silver, sold at 45, bought in at 20 when i have 19

I'd say Silver is the way to go

There is less silver found than gold !!!

and lets say for example you want to invest 7,000 dollars on silver or gold, Silver is $34 and gold $1700

You can buy 200 ounces of silver OR
You can buy 4 ounces of gold

Now let say the prices rise up... Gold becomes 2000 and silver 50

now you do the calculation and tell me which one will benefit you more

I bought it in 2008 for $85 :cool:

True, but people also said gold would be at 2k by the end of this year and it never happened.. I think gold will stay around the price it is now with little fluctuation, but silver is more volatile and could reach $50..However, it could drop more than it rises as well..

It's not a fool-proof option but is more safe than some other options out there.

If you can get in on Facebook going public, you will make lotsa money. Hell, even PM is on Facebook.

Avoid FB!
Don't you guys remember Myspace?? That used to be the shit BEFORE FB came along. Don't think that can/will happen again?!?!

There are no barriers to entry with this social networking shit. There are way better places to put your $$

If you really want to be rich buy some Natural Gas futures.

True

Avoid FB!
Don't you guys remember Myspace?? That used to be the shit BEFORE FB came along. Don't think that can/will happen again?!?!

There are no barriers to entry with this social networking shit. There are way better places to put your $$

If you really want to be rich buy some Natural Gas futures.

My father owns a lot if land in southern NY that has shale and they are trying to harvest it. Big fun

Too many people already hate the Facebook time line thing. Many of them have already said they are dumping Fb. But where else you gonna go? If they do dump Fb then Fb IPO will take a nose dive. It's too early to tell with them.

AAPL @ $459 has been pretty consistant, only thing is where does AAPL after the iphone5 and the Ipad? what else is there to invent to push their stocks up higher?

Goog @ $596 this is a run away, the stock has climbed for the past three years. Only problem is when will it stop climbing?

MSFT @ $30 this has always been a snoozer LOL

Well

Too many people already hate the Facebook time line thing. Many of them have already said they are dumping Fb. But where else you gonna go? If they do dump Fb then Fb IPO will take a nose dive. It's too early to tell with them.

AAPL @ $459 has been pretty consistant, only thing is where does AAPL after the iphone5 and the Ipad? what else is there to invent to push their stocks up higher?

Goog @ $596 this is a run away, the stock has climbed for the past three years. Only problem is when will it stop climbing?

MSFT @ $30 this has always been a snoozer LOL

AAPL=Textbooks

True, but people also said gold would be at 2k by the end of this year and it never happened.. I think gold will stay around the price it is now with little fluctuation, but silver is more volatile and could reach $50..However, it could drop more than it rises as well..

It's not a fool-proof option but is more safe than some other options out there.

Gold will continue to rise, same with silver.. Gold has more than quadrupled since 06. Silver should actually be $100/ounce, but its not..It will..patience.. Wait till no one accepts or recognizes the USDollar anymore, gold and silver will skyrocket! But your right, nothing is full proof.. but youll never see $300-400/ounce for gold anymore..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131