over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overseas Contract employment

chgolatin2

Registered
I'm not sure if this is the right thread area but here I go. I'm interested in overseas contract employment, I have numerous certifications in licenses in law enforcement, military, firefighting, and countless federal licenses.

Any areas that I can look into this specific need? Also, I am interested in doing offshore rig security, such as boat transport etc.

Any info PM me thanks~

I don't know anyone whos gotten on oil rigs for security. I've heard of a few guys landing the maritime security gigs.

Biggest contracts are under DOS. I was doing mobile security for people coming in and out of the embassy in Baghdad. That was by far the largest contract. My buddies over there say that's coming to an end because Iraqi's wont issue visa's anymore. There are a lot of fixed site security positions. They won't pay as much, but still not bad pay. Fixed site you're probably looking at about 400/day give or take a bit. With mobile you're looking at like 500+ If you have some time in special ops community you can get on some contracts for OGA they pay in the 650-750 range per day.

There are still a few mobile security things going on in Astan. More fixed site though.

If you became EMT certified while becoming a firefighter, EMT slots are pretty sought after. You could also try firefighter jobs with KBR. Shit even those guys were getting paid about 400/day.

Major companies out right now are
Triple Canopy
SOC
MVM
Dyncorp

Those are the major ones I can come up with on the top of my head. Just check their sites and look at the careers section.

SNROSE, thanks for the info. I will look into those site and yes I am EMT Certified :)~ and yes I have Spec Ops exp, training etc

SNROSE, thanks for the info. I will look into those site and yes I am EMT Certified :)~ and yes I have Spec Ops exp, training etc

Hey man just a friendly heads up, I wouldn't post this thread at this forum, especially along with some of your previous posts. FWIW

New contracts going up soon for the gulf off Somalia's coast keep your eyes peeled.

I had a client who worked security overseas had an issue with the employer over compensation and what his actual duties were and we tried to negotiate some type of settlement based on the employers misrepresentations.
Lesson learned, dont even bother trying to fight with any of those entities and what ever position or pay rate they give you, accept it, they are well connected and our case against the company failed miserably due to reasons I cant mention.

Maybe it's not a "reputable" company???

Kbr firegihting job is bad ass perfect bodybuilder job... You sit around all fucking day get to eat food at the defact which BTW is the best food I have ever ate and you train once a week..
Honestly I would go back over in a heart beat even if I had to work for KBR baby sitting hadjis clean toilets for the Americans. Still make 80-90k a year and the first 80k is tax free.

I don't know anyone whos gotten on oil rigs for security. I've heard of a few guys landing the maritime security gigs.

Biggest contracts are under DOS. I was doing mobile security for people coming in and out of the embassy in Baghdad. That was by far the largest contract. My buddies over there say that's coming to an end because Iraqi's wont issue visa's anymore. There are a lot of fixed site security positions. They won't pay as much, but still not bad pay. Fixed site you're probably looking at about 400/day give or take a bit. With mobile you're looking at like 500+ If you have some time in special ops community you can get on some contracts for OGA they pay in the 650-750 range per day.

There are still a few mobile security things going on in Astan. More fixed site though.

If you became EMT certified while becoming a firefighter, EMT slots are pretty sought after. You could also try firefighter jobs with KBR. Shit even those guys were getting paid about 400/day.

Major companies out right now are
Triple Canopy
SOC
MVM
Dyncorp

Those are the major ones I can come up with on the top of my head. Just check their sites and look at the careers section.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I bet it is bro.. Jadjiss haven't heard that word in quite sometime

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner