over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facebook

BigRick82

Registered
Anyone investing into facebook today?

Yes i bought 17 shares today.
at $38 a share.
I know its not a lot but its begining. I have 30 microsoft shares and that thing is going down constantly :)

Bro, Morgan Stanley just shoved it so far up Zuck's anus on this IPO. First off, why on God's green earth would you IPO in May?!!? "Sell in May and go away" has been the matra for 60 years now and I cannot fathom how Zuck agreed to release in May.

Anyhow, look at the price action. They churned 2/3 of the volume in offshore HFT venture funds. After the first trade within FIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE MINUTESSSSSSSS FB traded in a 5 cent range for 6 minutes!!!!!!! The underwriters/syndicate had to hold the $38 price, and we saw bottomless pockets buying when it hit 38.01-38.06. They filled all retail orders at the top tick and shorted it with offshore funds to churn volume. There were people with market orders from retail accounts with offers to buy at $9000, meaning, they didn't care WHAT price they could get FB, they just wanted in. This shows how ridiculous this is.

Morgan Stanley probably has 2/3 of the issuance right now and over the next 2-3 months they will spoof the depth of market (bid/ask) and slowly distribute these shares, pull out the rug, and naked short it into the teens.

Facebook is the biggest bubble of all time. Most users find their advertising to be intrusive and downright annoying. Not only that, most of the users are under 30 and are broke. What good is it to advertise $40k vehicles to a 25 year old with no job, no assets and a 580 FICO? FB revenues are down 6% this quarter.. Price to earnings ratio over 50...read this article for more info. Pay close attention to the growth in mobile users and how FB admits that they receive no meaningful revenues from mobile users. MediaPost Publications Facebook Q1 Rev, Profits Dip From Prior Quarter 04/24/2012

The saddest part of all this is how the NASDAQ handled this IPO. They just put the nail in the coffin for US capital markets. They sat back and allowed billions of dollars in fraud to take place right under their eyes. I cannot fathom that they are so inept that they can't see what's going on.

Stay far far away.

Last edited:
just dont

AAPL - over-corrected from its all time highs, tremendous value right now at 530. You will see it hit 700 before the end of the year, mark my words

just dont

AAPL - over-corrected from its all time highs, tremendous value right now at 530. You will see it hit 700 before the end of the year, mark my words

Truth. I have some from a while ago purchased at $134 a share. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131