over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Herballife, USANA, and other pyramid scheme health supplement businesses

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Is anyone else annoyed about these products as much as I am?

The brainwashing and the feeling of "importance" given to the people who recruit and find more people to do their bidding?

Is anyone else trying to tell others that it isn't all about buying the latest supplement but more about learning new and more permanent ways of dieting that will provide long term health benefits?

Facebook and instagram is blown up by this USANA and Herballife nonsense. USANA existed years ago, still does, but I think Herballife is taking over.

What are your thoughts concerning these types of pyramid schemes?

Last edited:
What are your thoughts concerning these types of pyramid schemes?

It's all Network Marketing and I don't like anyone who gets involved with that kinda stuff.

I have a fat lazy cousin that make great money on Network Marketing. They really just schemes just get bring someone onto the company and take their money. The product is just something on the side that they flaunt.

I do think Herballife products are pretty good but anyone dumb enough to give someone $300.00 to someone just to sell this or any other products is a sucker and there is one born every minute.

I have an old friend who is making $200k per year selling Beachbody products and Shakeology. These products are the biggest fucking joke but for some reason people buy into the nonsense. He recently posted a before/after from a contest they had. The guy in the picture supposedly went from 21% to 9% BF in 12 weeks, while gaining 14 pounds of lean muscle mass. This was done using Shakeology and a P-90X type of workout. Complete and utter bullshit. I've actually lost a lot of respect for my friend since he started pushing this stuff.

its a lot of b.s. but some people make money. i wouldnt do it but ur friend is obviously doing well. you lost respect why? bc he is making 200k and most people cant even get close to that? or bc you think none of it works...honestly...people sell shit that isnt "the best" everyday to other people whether is be insurance or phones cars etc...and alot of the marketing is bullshit. but for some reason we take this sport, supplements way more personal than it should be. be happy for your friend, leave the personal preferences to the side.

its a lot of b.s. but some people make money. i wouldnt do it but ur friend is obviously doing well. you lost respect why? bc he is making 200k and most people cant even get close to that? or bc you think none of it works...honestly...people sell shit that isnt "the best" everyday to other people whether is be insurance or phones cars etc...and alot of the marketing is bullshit. but for some reason we take this sport, supplements way more personal than it should be. be happy for your friend, leave the personal preferences to the side.

No, I've lost respect for him because of the ridiculous claims he advertises when it comes to the products he sells. What would happen if someone came on here and claimed to gain 14lbs of muscle in 12 weeks while losing 12% bodyfat in the process? I'll tell you what would happen - He would be ripped to pieces by people that know better. I've known him for 15 years and I'm very happy to see him doing well, but using outright lies to sell a product is just plain wrong.

I have an old friend who is making $200k per year selling Beachbody products and Shakeology. These products are the biggest fucking joke but for some reason people buy into the nonsense. He recently posted a before/after from a contest they had. The guy in the picture supposedly went from 21% to 9% BF in 12 weeks, while gaining 14 pounds of lean muscle mass. This was done using Shakeology and a P-90X type of workout. Complete and utter bullshit. I've actually lost a lot of respect for my friend since he started pushing this stuff.

I dont blame you, its f*cked up in my opinion to lie to people just to make a living.

you have to have no integrity to get involved in these things. I have had peoplle use my name to try and sell more as well. had to threaten a lawsuit.
sad thing is I hadnt seen or heard from this person in like 10 years when it got to my attention
they do anything to get their money
take their picture with their fist payment made bmw with a "told you so" plate, then have to scramble to pay for it and do whatever is necessary to pay the note

lots of really low class people in every walk of life. this is no exception

My sister falls for this shit all the time. It's like every month she's on some new fucking diet plan. I'm talking thousands she spends on this shit..

She hasn't lost a fucking pound in 10 years... The shit don't work for her, but the people on the websites it worked great for.. Oh ya, she bought P90X as well...

And why are these devil supplements again? You buy your shit from somewhere but if its that damn direct sales and not GNC its a pile of shit? :rolleyes:

What do you guys think of MuscleTech's retarded claims and overpriced supplements that they push to every 16 year old out there?

No, I've lost respect for him because of the ridiculous claims he advertises when it comes to the products he sells. What would happen if someone came on here and claimed to gain 14lbs of muscle in 12 weeks while losing 12% bodyfat in the process? I'll tell you what would happen - He would be ripped to pieces by people that know better. I've known him for 15 years and I'm very happy to see him doing well, but using outright lies to sell a product is just plain wrong.

That's the problem, lying to sell your product. That's why professions get bad reps. I'm an insurance agent and many agents downright lie to sell their company over someone else's, it's deceptive

you have to have no integrity to get involved in these things. I have had peoplle use my name to try and sell more as well. had to threaten a lawsuit.
sad thing is I hadnt seen or heard from this person in like 10 years when it got to my attention
they do anything to get their money
take their picture with their fist payment made bmw with a "told you so" plate, then have to scramble to pay for it and do whatever is necessary to pay the note

lots of really low class people in every walk of life. this is no exception

See it from some friends, buy a car and can't pay for it, but the MLM is working great! lol

And why are these devil supplements again? You buy your shit from somewhere but if its that damn direct sales and not GNC its a pile of shit? :rolleyes:

It's not necessarily that the product is garbage, it's that they charge people $500 to sell their product (typically marked up 500%) and tell them they can make thousands a month. It's a con

My girlfriend falls for this shit daily.

She bought a 1.5lb jug of proteib for 52$ because it said lean body protein or some shit with a skinny chick on it. She said the other protein will make her bulky despite anything I tell her lol.

She's gettting bettee and asks me forst, but she bought into the p90x fad and everything else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

The used car salesman pitch you get when you talk to any of these guys makes me seriously doubt if the product itself it any good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131