advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you think I should tell my wife I cheated today?

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I was so tempted I couldn't help myself. It was all I could think about all day. I hate sneaking around doing these things. I knew once I climbed in the car that it was going to happen. I didn't think twice about it once I was headed that way. When I pulled in I knew exactly what I was going to do and how it would make me feel but I did it anyways. Once I got it I smashed it I mean I tore it up. Afterwords I felt pretty guilty because I just ate two double whoppers large fry and a large milkshake and I still wanted more. We've been struggling trying to eat right so I really don't want to tell her I think it was the best cheat meal I ever had. Would you tell her if you knew it would only tempt her to fall off the wagon too. This one my friends I think I'm going to take to my grave LOL :D

I was so tempted I couldn't help myself. It was all I could think about all day. I hate sneaking around doing these things. I knew once I climbed in the car that it was going to happen. I didn't think twice about it once I was headed that way. When I pulled in I knew exactly what I was going to do and how it would make me feel but I did it anyways. Once I got it I smashed it I mean I tore it up. Afterwords I felt pretty guilty because I just ate two double whoppers large fry and a large milkshake and I still wanted more. We've been struggling trying to eat right so I really don't want to tell her I think it was the best cheat meal I ever had. Would you tell her if you knew it would only tempt her to fall off the wagon too. This one my friends I think I'm going to take to my grave LOL :D

Take this one to your grave so she doesn't feel like she has to get even :)

fitnesskatz

Never tell....When my husband cheats it pisses me off so bad...cause I wasnt there to cheat with him lol....plus when I find out just makes me feel stronger willed than him...haha!

Let's see how many don't read it all the way before calling me a dick :D

I would tell her... My wife hates it when I have a cheat meal cause it just seems to speed up my metabolism but boy it sure tastes so good. I don't know how you would be able to resist talking about it

I bet she is cheating on you. :D

LMFAO ... you had me thinking I was going to read your confessions of cheating on your wife with another women .. lmao! I love it .. very funny.

On the other note .. you better not tell her cause she is only going to confess her sins as well .. this is only going to make things easier to cheat again :lightbulb:

Take it to your grave!

Now my wife is sitting next to me and disagrees with me .. she said to tell her and own what you did, because if you hide it and she does not find out, then it will make it easier for you to do it all over again. :banghead:

Make sure to brush your teeth and mouthwash because she will probably try to eat your mouth if she tastes that when she kisses you.

Take it to the grave and stop doing it unless you want to end your marriage.

Wow what a piece of ****. I would kill anyone that would cheat on my daughter like that, you are lucky the father doesn't know ! :D jk btw

I will admit...you had me going. I would tell her....becuz it's not that serious.

I hope you bought some mouth wash, gum doesn't work

i wouldn't tell her... make sure u don't leave the wrappers in your car

People only tell the sig other to ease there own conscience man up get your game tight and bury that shit deep down and never let it out....!!!

On a side note Standard is that your shiba in the avitar... good lookin pup

LOL amazing setup! LOL.. Just make sure u
disposed of the evidence lol

I wouldn't tell a soul and sure as hell wouldn't have announced here!

When I got divorced from my second wife I had a friend that went to here and was telling her how I did her wrong and he wouldn't have done that and tried to get her to go out with him yada yada yada

Well she told me hey you know that creepy fukk u thought was ur friend yea well think again.

Point is you cant trust anyone these days

:p:naughty::D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner