over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My service dog

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
This is Willow. She is my service dog, I've had her for over 2 years now and she gets me through a lot of tough times. She is very afraid of the gym so I don't take her there anymore. She toughes it out for a couple months but she clearly didn't like the gym noises. After I am comfortable with places I usually don't take her there anymore anyway. I have PTSD and traumatic brain injury so she sometimes helps me when I'm lost and she reminds me to take my pills and stuff

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    317.2 KB · Views: 184
Thank you for your service, beautiful dog!

Thank you for your service sir.
Beautiful dog.
What breed?
-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I just saw this in the news the other night about using service dogs with vets with ptsd while trying use less pstd medications. I think it's a wonderful idea as a option and every vet should have this opportunity.

Cheers to you brother and your pal and thank you for your services.

She is part foxhound and part Pharoah hound with a dash of greyhound in her... She has a greyhound body with a foxhound face...[emoji846] Yes they are letting vets do this more and more. The biggest thing she has helped me with is getting out of the house. I was bunkered up drinking and hiding in my house... Almost caused a divorce and strained relationship with the kids. When she is with me the attention is more on her than me and that is fine with me lol... The place I went through is very serious about it... They train the dog for a year... Then 3-6 months training with the dog and then continuing training 2x a week for first year and once a week the second... After that you have graduated and don't have to go anymore if you don't want to... I still take her once in a while if she starts acting a little off... She likes the training and other dogs there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having worked in the mental health field for a few years and having owned my fair share of dogs I never cease to be amazed by how powerful and therapeutic the bond can be between humans and animals.. She's a beautiful pup and I wish you both the best

God Bless you both!!

Beautiful dog dude and good luck with yourself.

While I never served in the military, I have dealt with mental illness, and I'll say it, and even my friends have said it, that once I got my German Shepherd, he helped me a lot on those nights that my girl and my daughter aren't around, and I'm alone, and even when I just needed to go in the yard to throw the ball around, hell i liked it as much as he did lol.

And like you said, they get you out of the house, sometimes even when you don't want to go out lol.

Good luck man!

my service dog...

:cool:

Attachments

• bear bear.jpg
    bear bear.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 128
i dont give names out.....next thing you know
you've hacked into all my accounts....

whats the first question they ask for security..??

the name of your pet..???

i dont give names out.....next thing you know

you've hacked into all my accounts....

whats the first question they ask for security..??

the name of your pet..???

Lol. Understood. I just saw that name in the pic and assumed. Mine is Mr. Bear!

lol.....yes his name is bear....

i call him bear bear....

:)

lol.....yes his name is bear....

i call him bear bear....

:)

He's a cute dog...If I didn't see a picture I would have never guessed... Thought you would be a big dog owner. Sometimes I wish mine was smaller... We both are afraid of lightning so sometimes it's hard for her to sit all over me being a real long dog... My wife makes fun of both of us during thunderstorms😂

I have had a bad few weeks. Missile, got hit by a car after she got outside my fence, had to be put down. This has translated into horrible gym time. Like i cant focus, or keep on track. Hard to wrap my head around how much she did for me/helped in day to day life.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I have had a bad few weeks. Missile, got hit by a car after she got outside my fence, had to be put down. This has translated into horrible gym time. Like i cant focus, or keep on track. Hard to wrap my head around how much she did for me/helped in day to day life.

oh man.....sorry to hear that.....

you figure out how she got out...????

oh man.....sorry to hear that.....

you figure out how she got out...????
Well my property is all goat panels, and she got through a small gap in the fence on my front gate. The hole has since been welded up, but, lord, i feel like my mind has been reset. Like i have to start all over both in life and the gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131