over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin- The #1 GHRP

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hexarelin, referred to as hex from here on out, is my favorite ghrp. I have been running hex at 50-100mcgs in the morning and preworkout with 100mcgs of modgrf1-29.

The muscle fullness, vascularity, and hand numbing experience are all signs of the workings of gh. What I noticed and love the most about the preworkout dose is the intensity! I am soaked, on fire in literally 15 mins into the workout and the training volume has been insane.

I have been using hex for close to 2 months now and the effects are atill very pronounced. To avoid desensitization, a day off a week is all that's needed in my opinion.

For high quality hexarelin at decently low prices, click on my banner and links below and use my RS25OFF coupon code to get yourself 25% off.

nice to hear!!

Well, in comparison to other ghrps like ipam, how would you rate hexa?!

You think it is best?

Well, in comparison to other ghrps like ipam, how would you rate hexa?!

You think it is best?

fitstar, I'm actually glad you asked this question. I have used both Hex and Ipam. I had to use Ipam at 500-1000mcgs while I only use Hex at 50-100mcgs and the results are still better with Hex.

I have read articles that claimed Hex is over 10x stronger then Ipam, and I am a believer in this through personal research. Ipam definately has its place, it is perfect prebed at a dose of 500-1000mcgs you will get a decently long gh release throughout the night. The deep sleep and vivid dreams were amazing. However it is no where near as strong as Hex.

For the common person looking to reap the typical benefits of gh such as restoring youth, skin benefits, and overall well-being; Ipam prebed and maybe another time during the day possibly in the morning is perfect.

For the gym rat or BB looking for the anabolic effects of raising gh and igf1 levels, Hex is definitely the way to go. As long as one takes the required breaks to avoid desensitization, it can be ran for long periods of time without an issue.

I have been running Hex for 2 months now and the effects are even more pronounced lately then before. The levels definitely have built on themselves over time. I was using Ipam prebed while using Hex 2x a day and I was getting great results. I love Ipam prebed, other ghrps may disrupt sleep while Ipam does not have this issue. After I ran out of Ipam I started running Hex at 3x a day and I saw an immediate increase in sides. This proves to me how much stronger Hex is then Ipam.

I have spoken to Mike Arnold regarding this, and he felt that even 50mcgs of Hex was stronger then 500mcgs of Ipam. I am also a believer in this.

Another way to avoid desensitization from Hex, I have been told, is to run another ghrp such as Ipam or ghrp2 on off days from hex while running hex eod or 3 days a week. I have not personally tried this yet. I have been running hex daily now at 2-3x a day, and taking one day a week off and so far I am not experiencing any desensitization to speak of.

So to answer your question, I think Hex is the strongest compared to the other ghrps and I believe it is best for someone looking for the "anabolic" benefits of gh release.

I'm thinking about adding hex for my morning shot.

Currently running
cjc dac 1mg/eod
Ghrp 2 100mcg/4x/day
Ipamorelin 250mcg/prebed

You think switching ghrp2 for hex for my morning shot would make any difference?

I'm thinking about adding hex for my morning shot.

Currently running
cjc dac 1mg/eod
Ghrp 2 100mcg/4x/day
Ipamorelin 250mcg/prebed

You think switching ghrp2 for hex for my morning shot would make any difference?

Yes it would. Hex is stronger then ghrp2. Since you have Ghrp2, replace it with Hex eod. So it would be Hex one day ghrp2 the next. Do you have a preworkout dose? If so, I would use hex then instead of ghrp2 then you can run ghrp2 the rest of the day. Thats another option.

With the BOGO still going, now is the perfect time to stock up on some high quality Hexarelin!!

Click on my banner and use the code FREEBOGO at checkout.

This is a good and informative read about Hex. I might have to try it soon as I wasn't familiar with it and was thinking of Ipamorelin.

3x a day or 2x a day with Ipamorelin before bed sounds great...

Question. I don't see this on the website...am I missing something

This is a good and informative read about Hex. I might have to try it soon as I wasn't familiar with it and was thinking of Ipamorelin.

3x a day or 2x a day with Ipamorelin before bed sounds great...
Thanks!

Yes that sounds like a good plan. Hex at 50 mcgs 3x a day with ipam at 500mcgs prebed. You can do 100mcgs preworkout as one of your doses, I am a big believer in a preworkout dose.

Just checked the US division still has hexarelin. It isn't stocked in the CA division currently. Click in the link below and use the freebogo to pick some up, sale ends Sunday.

preworkout dosing

Thanks!

Yes that sounds like a good plan. Hex at 50 mcgs 3x a day with ipam at 500mcgs prebed. You can do 100mcgs preworkout as one of your doses, I am a big believer in a preworkout dose.

preworkout dosing sounds interesting to me.
hexa is the strongest pep, so dosing before hitting the weights makes sense to me....
when pinning pre, the pwo shot is probably a nono, as doses should be spread at least 3 hours apart, right?
you poinyted out that hexarelin is very anabolic but what about fat loss? wanted to try a hgh fragment cycle with pinning before empty stomach cardio in the am and now I am wondering if hexa precardio may be even better?!
you also mentioned side effects....did you experience sides like bloat or numb hands, sleeiness etc.?
thanks for your advice....
STAR

preworkout dosing sounds interesting to me.
hexa is the strongest pep, so dosing before hitting the weights makes sense to me....
when pinning pre, the pwo shot is probably a nono, as doses should be spread at least 3 hours apart, right?
you poinyted out that hexarelin is very anabolic but what about fat loss? wanted to try a hgh fragment cycle with pinning before empty stomach cardio in the am and now I am wondering if hexa precardio may be even better?!
you also mentioned side effects....did you experience sides like bloat or numb hands, sleeiness etc.?
thanks for your advice....
STAR

That is correct, postworkout dose is not needed when dosing preworkout. Post workout the natural release should occur.

As far as Fat loss, let me put it this way. I haven't been doing any cardio since starting the peps. Before I was doing cardio 6 days a week to lose fat and lean out. So far I have been able to drop more fat and lean out with no cardio at all! Especially when I was fasting, I would dose the hex fasted. The GH spike should cause the body to release fat cells into the blood stream, then that fat can be used as energy during the workout; this is a common effect of higher gh levels regardless of pep used but of course the stronger the pep the higher the gh release the more fat release in the blood stream. If you wanted to dose it pre-cardio there would be a more significant fat burning effect especially if fasted.

Right now I am eating about double the cals I was during the fasted period a month ago. I am staying lean and filling out real nice. It also looks like I am leaner since I am seeing more separation in the muscles and more vascularity.

I did not experience any bloat at all. I did struggle with sleepiness at first, especially when I was fasted it would be hard to stay awake sometimes during the day. After a while it seemed that side effect wore off. Numb hands I still experience, for me it is more of a stiffness/cts type of effect. Its nothing that bothers me much but it is there and I feel it pronounced after the dose. All it tells me is that the peps are working, it doesn't effect my training in anyway.

Bogo sale ends tonight, get on it if you havent already...if you have, get on it again!! You can never have enough hexarelin. Click on any of links in my sig and use the FREEBOGO code.

One thing I really like about hex is I feel it hit very hard even via subQ if i take 200mcg. If I iv it .25mcg hits very hard.

Hexarelin is an amazing GHRP. I started at 33mcg and moved up to 66mcg when I used it. I would love to try it at larger doses (not that it is needed). I think hexarelin at 100mcg twice daily with 500mcg Ipam pre bed would be a perfect cycle (with a GHRH of course).

Two great things I love about hexarelin are:

A: There are loads of pubmed studies documenting it's potent HGH releasing properties. Hexarelin is so potent that even run solo without a GHRH it tests at 20 on serum hgh tests when dosing it at 200mcg.

B: Hexarelin is very affordable!

Good point JJ, it is very affordable especially when you take into account you only really need 50-100mcgs when using with a ghrh. A vial lasts a good week to 2 weeks depending on dosage and schedule.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner