over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1-LR3

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
So, I decided to add IGF1-LR3 2 Days a week to my protocol to help improve insulin sensitivity to complement the 5 days i run HGH/insulin.
Last night, I took 100mcg Green Tops IGF1-LR3 from a new supplier.
OMG this stuff is good!!!
I took it intramuscularly in my quad then took a nap for an hour and a half.
When i woke up i was completely pumped all over with huge veins. I could tell my blood sugar was low while in and out of consciousness napping because my hands were shaking a bit. I had a protein and oat shake prior to the nap.
Then, this morning I took another 100mcg Green Tops IGF1-LR3 in my quad and i started going hypo fast after an 8 hour period with no food. When i woke up i was tight all over, abs super tight, no subQ water. I had 2 bagels and 1/2Lb turkey breast a half hour after taking the IGF1-LR3. I’m a bit hypo now at work even though i had 100 grams of complex carbs. So far I love this shit!!! It’s like having a post workout pump all the time.

Thanks

I have been wanting to try IGF1-LR3 but i have read so much that a lot of it is faked and not much real going around. If you are getting the pump like you describe, its gotta be legit.

If you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM, i have a few questions for you?

I have been wanting to try IGF1-LR3 but i have read so much that a lot of it is faked and not much real going around. If you are getting the pump like you describe, its gotta be legit.

If you wouldn't mind shooting me a PM, i have a few questions for you?

In the past i had IGF1 that left injection site swelling and redness. This stuff is clean. No issues at all at the injection site.

For the first time in like 6 years I stopped taking hgh. I low dose Serostim at 2-3iu per day forever. Anyway I switched to only 20mcg IGF LR3 SubQ every night and only 25mcg IGF DES 3x per week post workout. Both Somedian. It’s been about 3 weeks and I look the same as when on the gh so I’m pretty happy. On GH fasting glucose was always in the high 80’s/low 90’s so I’m gonna check it soon to see if it improved from the igf even though it was already good.

Last edited:
For the first time in like 6 years I stopped taking hgh. I low dose Serostim at 2-3iu per day forever. Anyway I switched to only 20mcg IGF LR3 SubQ every night and only 25mcg IGF DES 3x per week post workout. Both Somedian. It’s been about 3 weeks and I look the same as when on the gh so I’m pretty happy. On GH fasting glucose was always in the high 80’s/low 90’s so I’m gonna check it soon to see if it improved from the igf even though it was already good.

You’re smart to use low doses of IGF1. The receptors downgrade extremely quickly! I love higher doses so hopehully 100mcg twice a day, 2 Days a week won’t negatively impact the IGF1 potential.

You need to come squat at my gym again and show all those young kids how it’s done. 😺

You’re smart to use low doses of IGF1. The receptors downgrade extremely quickly! I love higher doses so hopehully 100mcg twice a day, 2 Days a week won’t negatively impact the IGF1 potential.

You need to come squat at my gym again and show all those young kids how it’s done. 😺

Pshhh Im old. 36 with toddlers. I haven’t squatted in like 5 years. Im retired lol but hey there has never been any scientific proof of receptor saturation on igf. Unless I’m mistaken it was just bro science.

How long does it take for you guys to desensitize to it?

Judging by people's experiences; it seems like the perfect pre event drug; full, vascular, hard and drops BF.

P.S- These posts make me miss Superior lol That company was a godsend when it came to quality and consistency.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pshhh Im old. 36 with toddlers. I haven’t squatted in like 5 years. Im retired lol but hey there has never been any scientific proof of receptor saturation on igf. Unless I’m mistaken it was just bro science.

I was just going by Dave Palumbo who says only use 11mcg IGF1-LR3 per day or it won’t work very long. That would be great if there is no receptor saturation. I love what it’s doing to me. Also, I’m very hot today but when i complained how hot it was, other people thought i was crazy!!

Empirically I've seen best results with 50-150 mcg a day, although the known protocol is to use it post workout, or prior the largest meal of the day my preferred protocol is actually pre-workout, just ensure extra supply of EAA and unless on strict diet or keto with Vitargo like carb support. I speculate that it has to do with the peak time of the lr3 which negates best the catabolic effect of intense training, no other compound negates and abolishes cortisol effect better then IGF1. Also note that the half life of the lr3 is very long anyhow, so the exact timing is not critical, but we found that pre-workout injection, especially intra-M helps somehow for the assimilation of the peptide due to the enhanced blood circulation

Im on my second 40 day cycle of LR3 (each cycle from different supplier). I'm taking 40mcg IM each night before bed. I usually take it after dinner which consists of 35-50 grams protein / 35-50grams complex carbs.

Every morning I wake up Pumped and looking super lean and vascular. Do any of you experience CTS when taking LR3? I didnt experience it the first cycle, but my right arm is numb pretty much all day on the second cycle from a different supplier.

Im not sure LR3 is all that great on its own or with low AAS, I think there's better choices out there even DES, but when combined with 19-nor and GH/Slin it becomes a BEAST!

I just got home from work and took 100mcg IGF1-LR3 in my quad. My last meal was 3 hours and 15 minutes ago. Man this stuff hits the brain fast and hard!!! My blood glucose is dropping fast. I’ll give it 15 minutes then have 2 scoops whey isolate/concentrate, 1 cup pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry quick oats, 5oz MCT oil, then pass the f@ck out for awhile. I just took my shirt off and I’m fully pumped. All I did was sit on my ass all day at work. I notice there’s no bloat on IGF1-LR3, unlike Meditrope HGH. Both are amazing and compliment each other.

I notice the IGF1-LR3 definitely pulls water out from under the skin because my abs are shredded this morning! Everything is full and pumped!
I’m about to take my 4th 100mcg injection of IGF1-LR3 then I’ll eat and train legs in a few hours. Post workout I’ll go back to HGH and insulin for a few days twice a day.
This is the best IGF1-LR3 I’ve had. I’ve fried about a dozen brands too.

I just took this picture. The IGF1 really brought my obliques in.

Attachments

• EDCBA29B-CE6B-45DA-8D7E-200DDA90A8C0.jpeg
    EDCBA29B-CE6B-45DA-8D7E-200DDA90A8C0.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,183
Im on my second 40 day cycle of LR3 (each cycle from different supplier). I'm taking 40mcg IM each night before bed. I usually take it after dinner which consists of 35-50 grams protein / 35-50grams complex carbs.

Every morning I wake up Pumped and looking super lean and vascular. Do any of you experience CTS when taking LR3? I didnt experience it the first cycle, but my right arm is numb pretty much all day on the second cycle from a different supplier.

Both of my hands were numb this morning when i woke up but i take
25mg MK-677 before bed so the HGH release probably caused it.

Shit really is amazing, I use sciroxx and I've been blown away by it, that and synthetek products provide the most discernible results of anything I've ever used other than AAS.

I've been using it pretty much only when I want to peak, like if I know the next weekend I have something I want to look good for.

Shit really is amazing, I use sciroxx and I've been blown away by it, that and synthetek products provide the most discernible results of anything I've ever used other than AAS.

I've been using it pretty much only when I want to peak, like if I know the next weekend I have something I want to look good for.

It would be perfect 2 days out from a contest to peak. You’d come in full and shredded!

That's how I like using it, couple days leading up to showing just like concreter does. I found that best. Sometimes the pumps can hinder regular daily activities lol so I don't care to be in it all the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131