over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's up with MC-AdvancedSupps?? 🤔

Mcmuscle6

Newbies
Anyone have any Info on what's up with Advanced Supplements - better known as Muscle Chemistry... Used to swear by their IGF-Lr3 but haven't used them in over a year and now in the situation of placing an order over a week ago and trying to contact and communicate with them with no replies... I apologize if I'm breaking any rules, I just want to follow up as Im in mid contest prep and also because I want my fellow brothers here at PF to get the very best in services and awareness with communication on said and similar subjects.... I truely appreciate this board and it members and am just trying to use what resources I have to find out the status of MC. Thank you

Ok well guess I'm the genie pig that's discovered that's muscle chemistry/advanced supplements - has their website still setup to take payments but they are not shipping ANYTHING. Seems as though they are strictly scamming people for their hard earned money... They responded 1 single time after funds where pulled from account saying that things looked to be g2g for shipment and would receive last week... That was a lie.... Ive noticed I've received zero responses so my assumptions can only be that no one is very concerned of my loss but I'd like to add, I was a regular customer for close too 5 years with zero issues, now this.... Been a member here for many years though I started a new account recently, this is my main board and source of info because I feel that PF is one of the best boards around. It sucks being burnt by a supplier you've trusted in for years and worst part is I'm in contest prep which makes it even worse. Be Aware or share info please on: Advanced Supplements muscle chemistry. Com

MCAS os good to go- only experienced shipping an comm. Delays

So I would like to apologize, muscle chemistry advanced supplements did infact send my order however it had been delayed from arriving on time and there easily no communication at that point. Nonetheless I was finally contacted and they reshipped my 6 IGF-1lr3 and things are going great.. . I'm growing, leaning out and harden in up on this staple I've used from them for over 5 years... Ive always highly recommended them and still do... I truelt believe their IGF-1lr3 is real.

[langtitle=fr]MC ADVANCED SUPPS IS A SCAMMER[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]a friend of mine had the same issue with them, he placed an order for 7 vials, to be shipped to the UK but he didnt purchase the express shipping option that grants you a tracking number for your parcel. So of course they never responded to his emails and one month later he decided to post on their forum to get infos , presser deleted his post right away and finally responded to his message (bear in mind that the guy is online 24/7 in the forum and did only respond when sh*t went public).
He agreed that it was not normal that my friend didnt recieve his parcel yet and said he would reship it and that if a tracking number is needed for it my friend should purchase the extra express shipping for it. Thing he did right away and again as soon as the payment was done, nobody ever answered his pm, he never got his tracking number nore his order.
Two months and a half after he placed his order he got nothing! so yeah Musclechemistry Advanced supplements is a selective scammer no doubt about that. And there forum is to information what chinese internet is to freedom. my friend tried to post and comment threads on their forum to talk about his experience with them, at first his messages and posts got deleted as soon as they were posted and then presser or another mod of the forum simply banned him from it.
So yes be careful when you look for a source, Muscle Chemistry advanced Supps IS NOT RELIABLE AT ALL.[/lang]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws