over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best igf1

joebig

Banned
Since Igf1 is legal to buy, I feel it is ok to talk about this in the open. I know a lot of people have interests in certain companies so they are going to claim such and such a place has the best igf1, but in your honest opinion who do you guys feel carries the most potent igf1? There are so many places to choose from. I feel some people are carrying cheap media grade and claiming its receptor. I know its just a matter of purity, but then again some places are carrying stale peptides which require you to take higher doses to achieve effects. Lets hear some opinions.

I took 2 x 1mg vials of IGF1-LR3 from GHPro and it kicked ass. I leaned out over 4 weeks to a point where my abs and all other muscles where much more pronounced.

I did not feel any localized effect though. It think it is a myth and everything goes systemic no matter where you pin it.

The guys over at muscle chemistry seem to love that stuff from the muscle chemisrty supplement store.

I think a lot of people saying a certain source has the best igf1 because they are board sponsors and are getting paid to say so. I wouldnt trust too much you hear on musclechemistry but that is just IMO.

I have no connection to him at all, but Chavo's IGF is the strongest I've ever tried and it isn't even close. No comparison.

I think a lot of people saying a certain source has the best igf1 because they are board sponsors and are getting paid to say so. I wouldnt trust too much you hear on musclechemistry but that is just IMO.

Yea I kinda figured, because they were making it seem like its the best thing since slice bread. Just go over there and see. I've never heard anyone talk about IGF the way those guys do,lol.

you'd be surprised but a lot of the sponsors here all get it from the same place.

the best stuff is from a company in Australia (cant remember their bloody name)

that shit was amazing when i took it before

you'd be surprised but a lot of the sponsors here all get it from the same place.

the best stuff is from a company in Australia (cant remember their bloody name)

that shit was amazing when i took it before

GroPep is who I believe you are referring to.

thats the one.

they have by far the best igf1 by reputation

I just checked out their website for shits and giggles. 5 mg is $3,500 :eek: It better make you Superman! :D

I took 2 x 1mg vials of IGF1-LR3 from GHPro and it kicked ass. I leaned out over 4 weeks to a point where my abs and all other muscles where much more pronounced.

I did not feel any localized effect though. It think it is a myth and everything goes systemic no matter where you pin it.

Lr3 does not cause localized fat loss and neither does gh. All myths.

Last edited:
I just checked out their website for shits and giggles. 5 mg is $3,500 :eek: It better make you Superman! :D

shit that must have gone up in price!!! I had 2mg back when IGF was just starting to be talked about and it was about 300 dollars per 1mg i think. i would have thought the price would have gone down now.

Lr3 does not cause localized fat loss and neither does gh. All myths.

i believe he was referring to the localized muscle growth (people will target lagging bodyparts with IM shots of IGF in order to help 'bring them up'). As far as I can tell (having run many milligrams of the stuff over the last few years, there are no local effects to speak of. It all goes systemic.

I will look into all of these but I for one will stick to the sponsors here.

musle chemistry

the guys over at musclechemistry are great. i have been cycling there igf-1 for years and its the best as far as i am concerned. i have tried some others and it was ok. but for the price mc is the best buy. they dont have some special product, its just the real deal at a great price. they will give you a nice discount if you buy in bulk also. just shoot them an email.

anyone try out omega labs igf??

I tried them when they first came out. Omega was the only rep to offer GroPep med grade back before ORD. Excellent IGF. If Omega still offers GroPep you can be sure its very good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws