over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orals before a meet?

invain

Registered
Any of you guys throw a little extra in the week before/days before a meet? I know a couple of the guys I used to train with would throw in dbol maybe the week before a meet.

I'm curious if I'd notice something like 50 - 100 mg dbol if I threw it in a couple days before the meet.

Could water retention be an issue if trying to make weight?

Yeah it could, that's a good point. I have 24 hour weigh in's, will be trying to cut about 5 - 10 pounds in water the day before.

I have taken A50 50mgs for the last 2 weeks upto a show, and blasted 100mgs of suspension ED for the last 5days prior to a meet, and I gotta tell you when I get ready to lift, it's always a surprise how much more I can do...

I diet the last 3 months out and deliberately come in 10-15lbs underweight so that hen I do my pre-meet blast the calories go up, muscles are fuller, strength goes up and joints are more lubricated.

I have taken A50 50mgs for the last 2 weeks upto a show, and blasted 100mgs of suspension ED for the last 5days prior to a meet, and I gotta tell you when I get ready to lift, it's always a surprise how much more I can do...

I diet the last 3 months out and deliberately come in 10-15lbs underweight so that hen I do my pre-meet blast the calories go up, muscles are fuller, strength goes up and joints are more lubricated.

I like that idea. So you feel that the blast compensates for the additional weight-loss?

What about something like Var/Halo/Winny @ 50mgs ED for a few weeks before the meet??

No weight gain and your explosive power should be through the roof.

For PL, I think dbol could work for strongman, it's not good because it increase blood pressure and when you have a 60 second set to do, it will actually backfire most times.

I would always hit dbol or anadrol at least 6-8 weeks before the meet, then 1cc test susp a day for 10 days, including 4-5 hrs before warm ups. Orals really need a couple of weeks to get rolling to their potential, why use something half way. Ds and As help hold some water and if weight is an issue, stick with halo. Need to drink a lot of water also, stuff is taxing on the body.

If you can gain weight knowing you can cut it then go for it but if it is going to make the cut difficult then stay away... imo

On that much DB, you would have zero appetite and would also have to be careful or the crazy pump that may come with that. Just my .02

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

30mgs of Halo trumps every pre-workout / pre-contest oral that I've ever tried. Great strength gains and aggression goes through the roof.

I have taken A50 50mgs for the last 2 several weeks up to a display, and marvelous 100mgs of revocation ED for the last 5days before a fulfill, and I have to tell you when I get prepared to raise, it's always a shock how much more I can do...

I used to compete in the 165 then 181 classes so I stuck to adding Anavar as making weight was always in the back of my mind. Love the strength gains with minimum weight gain and no water retention.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws