over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My goal of 1690 raw @ 242 for my fist meet

mtygorilla

Newbies
I started training again after a ten year layoff March 18th of this year. When I first picked up the weight again, I was terribly fat and out of shape. I have 14 years experience training, but after ten long years without training and medical issues, it seemed like none of it mattered.

To my surprise, my strength began to come back very quickly. While, I am not as strong as I was in my later juiced up twenties, I am becoming stronger each and every workout.

I'm natural now, except I am on Axiron for HRT therapy. My T levels are in the upper 700's to low 800's, which is great on only a cream.

My first workout, I decided to see how strong I was. So I went up as heavy as I could on squat and bench. On squats I did 300x5, but they were suspect. And on bench, I managed to do 2 sloppy bounced reps with 300.

A few months ago, I decided that I was going to do a full powerlifting meet by the end of the year. Nearly five months since the I started working out again, I am very happy with what I have accomplished.

I know none of my lifts at my home gym count. Nothing counts until I complete a good lift at a meet. Each rep I preform is up to standards in a contest. Deep squats until the upper thigh is parallel to the floor and pauses on every rep of bench. I do a lot of overload training with bands and I am following something similar to the 5/3/1 method.

To date, my best gym lifts are as follows. Bench 415 with pause, Squat 565x2 and deadlift 545x4 with a 3" deficit. Not outstanding numbers, but I am still fat, 38 and only been training again for just about five months.

There is a contest in Chicago Dec 14th that I am doing. I plan on entering the open class @ 242. To hit 1690 raw, I need to be stronger. I have no doubt I can do it, but I want to be able to lift better than this in my gym to give me the confidence I need on the platform. I know it's all different, but I thrive on competition and I believe in myself.

My goal lifts for the contest are 620 squat, 640 deadlift and 430 bench.

I've gained close to 500 lbs on my total in five months and my strength continues to skyrocket each workout.

Wish me luck

Those are great goals and I wish you luck. My 2 cents-Pick openers you know you can crush and make sure you get on the board for all three lifts. Then push it and do your best to hit those goals. It's your first meet after a long layoff and you should use this meet as an opportunity to get the feel for the process back.

That sounds really cool mate basically its about everything that has a good impact on our wellness.If you set a goal like this and try to get it that is like nothing else.

physical therapy emr

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave