over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beast X beast X beast= cube log

Superbeast668

Registered
I'll start out by saying im not super active here on PM. i've never done a log here or anything like that. i post mostly in the sponsors section for a certain sponsor but thats really most of it.

little background on me. i started lifting in highschool. mostly "powerlifting". i put it in quotes because i'd squat like once a month, dead lift maybe once or twice a month and bench 3x a week. i got out of school, went military and began a more bb type split. no leg days in there either. lifted like that for about 2 years. injured my shoulder. found booze and stopped for a long time. got up to about 300lbs 5 years ago. about 2 years ago i said fuck this, followed a true bb split, INCLUDING LEG DAYS EVERY WEEK. got down to 207 and fairly lean, thats at a height of 5'10" so not anything spectacular but i worked my ass off. i've got pride in it. over the last 2 years i've grown back up to around 230, pretty lean gain. maybe about 2% bf total gained. recently my squat has been going up exponentially. i decided i want to have a big boy squat, and i wouldnt mind seeing a big dead in there too.

my starting maxes are about 365 bench, 405 dead and 385-405 squat. not certain but i'll be setting my percentages to the lower values.

here's the first two lifts of week one

7/14 Deads for reps

deficit pulls from 2 inches 275x8 for 3 sets

rack pulls from 1" below knee 325 for 5 sets of 3 reps

squat 185x3 for 8 sets

hyper extensions 3x15

db shrugs with no straps (more for grip work)60x15 for 3 sets with a 2 second hold at the top

abs from the high pulley

7/16

heavy bench

floor press 295x2 for 5 sets

bench press 225x15 for 2 sets

hammer strength lat pull 90/side for 12 reps and 2 sets, 115/side for 12 reps 1 set

v bar push downs 3x25

bb shrugs 135x15 for 3 sets 2 second hold at the top

sohp got up to 105 for a set of 12 and my tricep started screaming. out of fear of a pull i called it a day

hanging knee raises for 50 reps

Looking good brother! You're going to love the cube method :headbang:

Looking good brother! You're going to love the cube method :headbang:

Already do! It's been like a full body pump/DOMs so far from all the accessory work. It's awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of the volume the cube prescribes. Good luck with it man, I'll be following.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Super beast Congrats on the body transformation thats great to hear you had the ambition to lose 100lbs and get stronger muscular ect...Im curious about the cube method.My brother does it for strongman but im more into powerlifting having a few comp under my belt(usually just compete when i want motivation to set a pr or bored with life)Can you give a link or breakdown on the program assuming your doing the powerlifting version...I searched and found only e-books ect ...I may wanna give it a try i will prob follow your log and see how it works for ya

I have an ebook on my lap top as far as a link I don't have one. I was following the powerlifter version a friend of mine was using. I messed up a hip flexor a few weeks into it and pretty much stopped lifting for strength and have been working hypertrophy since every time I start powerlifting my joints start bitching at me or I hurt my self somehow.

I have an ebook on my lap top as far as a link I don't have one. I was following the powerlifter version a friend of mine was using. I messed up a hip flexor a few weeks into it and pretty much stopped lifting for strength and have been working hypertrophy since every time I start powerlifting my joints start bitching at me or I hurt my self somehow.

k ill try find it online SOMEwhere i am in middle of 5x5 version now wich i use on off throughout last 5 years once inawhilke to bulk best program ever created (bill star) Is that u in avatar?Looks like your in military if so thnks for service...I am from North east as well ...Spring cant come fast enuff...good luck w/ training

Blackironbeast.com has the cube calculator. You put your numbers in, pick your assistance work and boom, it spits out a training cycle.

k ill try find it online SOMEwhere i am in middle of 5x5 version now wich i use on off throughout last 5 years once inawhilke to bulk best program ever created (bill star) Is that u in avatar?Looks like your in military if so thnks for service...I am from North east as well ...Spring cant come fast enuff...good luck w/ training

Definitely not me though I have served two combat tours. Yeah it's 40 degrees and it feels like heaven.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear