over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meet Prep - New to Tren

SpecialEd8256

Registered
Here is my proposed cycle starting at the end of the month. I have no experience with tren but just came across a bunch and am looking at ending my meet prep with it

Wk 1-7: Test Phenyl Prop 75mg E3D (175/wk)
Wk 1-7 NPP 200 250mg E3D (583/wk)
Wk 8-11 Test Base 25mg ED (175/wk)
Wk 8-11 Tren 30mg ED (210/wk) Ramp up if possible

This or, since I dont know how will react, just running tren the whole time and dropping the NPP. Note that Im also about 257 looking to drop from the 275s to the 242s and have run NPP a few times in the past. Any input/ advice is appreciated brothers, thanks.

Last edited:
What are your current lifts?
what's your past cycle experience?
What is the heaviest cycle you have ran?
Is health a priority for you? How much of a priority?
I ask because you are a powerlifter and don't use orals. You also plan on low dose tren and use rather low dosages in general. I'm guessing you're looking out for yourself more than most powerlifters do.

Have you ever tried higher test suspension?

Lifts at my first meet a couple months ago were 600/465/680

This will be my fourth cycle. Ive dabbled with Test Prop, NPP, Tbol, Dbol, Superdrol and Var all at what this sport considers moderate doses.
Sides Ive been through are serious hairloss on my first PCT and battled gyno twice. I have bounced back about 95% from both.

Heaviest cycle Ive run was my most recent, not very heavy:
420mg Test P
525 NPP
40mg Dbol kicker
30mg Superdrol meet prep

I ran one low test/ high npp cycle early last year and enjoyed it vs my last one. Estrogen sides and usually get me pretty good.

Im open to ramping up orals towards meet time, but since this is my first tren run Id rather ramp that up and be able to decipher what sides are coming from where. Health, besides the last four weeks before the meet, and weight gain are priorities. And I will have to PCT after this, no B&C for me yet.

You say youre very sensitive to estrogen.
how do you know?
what compounds at what dose and what ai/serm did you use to deduce this?

Ps are you concerned about hair loss?
tren will rip the hair off your scalp

I'm currently doing something similar. I was running roughly a gram of test and 700mg npp about 14-6 weeks out from my meet and am currently running 125mg test prop,125mg npp and 1400mg tren into my meet. Was around 270 at 12 weeks out and hovering now at 258 and will compete as a 242

Wanted to clarify something. don't run 1400mg tren I think your proposed plan is good maybe try 25mg test and 50mg tren ed instead. I only take tren for six weeks then off everything until 12-14 weeks from meet when I'll start my tren and npp.

I'm currently doing something similar. I was running roughly a gram of test and 700mg npp about 14-6 weeks out from my meet and am currently running 125mg test prop,125mg npp and 1400mg tren into my meet. Was around 270 at 12 weeks out and hovering now at 258 and will compete as a 242

You say youre very sensitive to estrogen.
how do you know?
what compounds at what dose and what ai/serm did you use to deduce this?

Ps are you concerned about hair loss?
tren will rip the hair off your scalp

First cycle I didnt taper off my aromasin dose and had gyno, the second was bc of the dbol but that was dealt with also. Ive used low does letro since and it has worked out well will minimal shedding.

My understanding is that tren sides vary so much from individual that I'd have to take it to know for sure whether it'll rip the hair off my head or not. Theres no way to know otherwise. Now, do i want to do a tren experiment in my meet prep? I don't know, but from what Ive gathered thus far is that my best approach without out knowing how ill react is TRT dose test and start low and ramp up tren.

How long after I start tren will the shed come if/when it does? If it does, would dropping it and going straight to a high test base dose in the final weeks be an option? Thanks for the input guys

No one can really guess how fast it'll make you lose hair that's an individual thing. I would advise against running tren and test towards a meet and then dropping the tren before the meet though. If you're gonna consider that then consider waiting to try it until after your meet because I think if you were running it you will be stronger and probably lighter than on test alone and removing the tren before the meet might leave you not as strong as with it and upping your test would result in your water retention increasing into the meet. So you'd get heavier And weaker. That's just my opinion.

First cycle I didnt taper off my aromasin dose and had gyno, the second was bc of the dbol but that was dealt with also. Ive used low does letro since and it has worked out well will minimal shedding.

My understanding is that tren sides vary so much from individual that I'd have to take it to know for sure whether it'll rip the hair off my head or not. Theres no way to know otherwise. Now, do i want to do a tren experiment in my meet prep? I don't know, but from what Ive gathered thus far is that my best approach without out knowing how ill react is TRT dose test and start low and ramp up tren.

How long after I start tren will the shed come if/when it does? If it does, would dropping it and going straight to a high test base dose in the final weeks be an option? Thanks for the input guys

The tren would only be the last 4 weeks leading into the meet, Im just seeking out a good 2nd option for my meet prep if the tren kills me

Last edited:
The tren would only be the last 4 weeks leading into the meet, Im just seeking out a good 2nd option for my meet prep if the tren kills me

I can't see four weeks of that amount of tren treating you bad especially seeing as you have used harsher drugs such as SuperDrol(that stuff destroyed me). I don't think it's smart to have your back up plan being switching to higher test and no tren days away from a meet if your tren experience is bad. If your that nervous then stick with what you know and try it during your off season training time so you know how you'll handle it.

I started with waaaayyyyy too much when I first took tren and it burned me alive and made me sweat and hate life. But at 100mg or under and on low test I feel great,look great perform great and everything's just great. Even on 200mg ed now I'm feeling good. I think with 50mg tren daily and 25mg test daily you'll do good and enjoy your first tren experience.

Tren=the best most effective juice that I just can't handle
The saying goes with tren u can lift a house but can't walk a flight of stairs
Basically all I'm saying is for me personally on 400mgs weekly strength gains thru the roof but cardio like a 400lb 5paxk a day smoker never had the night sweats or crazy dreams def was a little hot thru the day but just couldn't stand the shortness of breath if u can deal with short wind tren will be one of ur favor juice flavors for sure
Good luck

Thanks for the input, what I'm leaning towards now is dropping the NPP and running 25mg test base/ 50mg tren a cycle. If it goes well, ramp up the tren and enter a meet. If not, drop it and wait til the next one. How'd the hairline stand up to it with you two guys?

I started with waaaayyyyy too much when I first took tren and it burned me alive and made me sweat and hate life. But at 100mg or under and on low test I feel great,look great perform great and everything's just great. Even on 200mg ed now I'm feeling good. I think with 50mg tren daily and 25mg test daily you'll do good and enjoy your first tren experience.

Tren=the best most effective juice that I just can't handle
The saying goes with tren u can lift a house but can't walk a flight of stairs
Basically all I'm saying is for me personally on 400mgs weekly strength gains thru the roof but cardio like a 400lb 5paxk a day smoker never had the night sweats or crazy dreams def was a little hot thru the day but just couldn't stand the shortness of breath if u can deal with short wind tren will be one of ur favor juice flavors for sure
Good luck

Last edited:
I was destined for hair loss and tren rocked my hair bad. And I'm young.

I was destined for hair loss and tren rocked my hair bad. And I'm young.

Lol tren and hairline on some guys... my hairline now looks like a slice of pizza, narrow in the front and wide in the back and im young too

Lol tren and hairline on some guys... my hairline now looks like a slice of pizza, narrow in the front and wide in the back and im young too

I'm the opposite hairlines fine in front but like a crop circle in the back lol

Haha I could deal with a crop circle. My widows peak is too wicked for that hairline to creep up any higher in front. I'm holding out hope that I'm some "no shedding, feel great!" tren anomoly, but we shall see :D

Last edited:
Update:
Pinned 25mg Test Base and 30mg Tren A this morning. Going with ED injects, running the test one week longer than the tren.

Ancillaries:
300IU HcG E3D
.5mg Cabaser E3D
Low dose Letro as needed

PCT:
Tore: 120/120/60/60
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
DAA: 5g ED

I'm approaching my training as meet prep and taking this tren for a stroll around the block. If she breaks the leash and runs away, im cutting my losses and starting PCT. If she cooperates I'm rampin' it up every week or two and entering the meet. Thanks for the input dudes

Day 5, 5th pin of 25mg Test Base/ 30mg tren. Not feeling anything yet, gonna bump the Tren up to 40-50mg ED

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131