over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my 835lb deadlift with straps

It is a very cool way to introduce yourself. I like your intensity.

That was awesome! Like that intensity. Thanks for the vid.
T

Fucking awesome!! Tell your friend he needs to work on those chicken legs haha

Awesome.

Quite simply.

Your boy in the background screaming is great too.

Awesome lift, cool training partner too, that's how you motivate some one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks everyone, my friend in the video is natural.. its hard to be as lean as he is and carry a sick amount of muscle, but hes definitely the hardest working lifter I know when it comes to diet and consistency in everything he does

I actually started this deadlift peaking cycle after a lay off from deadlifting for a few months due to nagging injuries. I started deadlifting again about 7 weeks ago.

heres how my training has gone since I started deadlifting again

week 1 495x20
week 2 635x8
week 3 675x10
week 4 725x9
week 5 765x6
week 6 765x6
week 7 802x6
week 8 835x3

I did 2-3 back workouts in the last 8 weeks, and aside from 1 set of deadlifts a week and calf training I havent done ANY other leg work to help my deadlift.

so essentially I did 1 set of deadlifts a week for 7-8 weeks with no other leg and almost no back work and got up to 835 for reps

the truth is I got on 500mg T about 5 months ago and just recently added in a low dosed $20 prohormone for 7 weeks..

i stayed natural until I turned 20, and then I only did 2 prohormone cycles while dieting, this is my first real cycle while eating a lot, and so basically Ive exploded in strength and size while hardly giving a shit about my training and diet

I used to train 7 days a week up to 2x a day, often doing 3 hour workouts training every muscle every 3-4 days, while getting super fat to gain strength and size naturally... its mind blowing how effective this shit is

my diet has been just eating what ever i want, trying to drink 1-2 shakes on top of my regular eating every day

Last edited:
have you done any amateur strongman events? your strength and size is very well suited for it. either that or go after some crazy deadlift numbers.

thanks everyone, my friend in the video is natural.. its hard to be as lean as he is and carry a sick amount of muscle, but hes definitely the hardest working lifter I know when it comes to diet and consistency in everything he does

I actually started this deadlift peaking cycle after a lay off from deadlifting for a few months due to nagging injuries. I started deadlifting again about 7 weeks ago.

heres how my training has gone since I started deadlifting again

week 1 495x20
week 2 635x8
week 3 675x10
week 4 725x9
week 5 765x6
week 6 765x6
week 7 802x6
week 8 835x3

I did 2-3 back workouts in the last 8 weeks, and aside from 1 set of deadlifts a week and calf training I havent done ANY other leg work to help my deadlift.

so essentially I did 1 set of deadlifts a week for 7-8 weeks with no other leg and almost no back work and got up to 835 for reps

the truth is I got on 500mg T about 5 months ago and just recently added in a low dosed $20 prohormone for 7 weeks..

i stayed natural until I turned 20, and then I only did 2 prohormone cycles while dieting, this is my first real cycle while eating a lot, and so basically Ive exploded in strength and size while hardly giving a shit about my training and diet

I used to train 7 days a week up to 2x a day, often doing 3 hour workouts training every muscle every 3-4 days, while getting super fat to gain strength and size naturally... its mind blowing how effective this shit is

my diet has been just eating what ever i want, trying to drink 1-2 shakes on top of my regular eating every day

Which prohormone?

Insane... With that kind of power, you should be play D1 football somewhere.
What's your height and weight?

Welcome to the board Newbie. ;)

I guess you don't need a fancy gym to get strong. Woooow.

Can anyone else on the board do this? I cant believe your lower back didn't explode like a balloon. That was awesome.

Last edited:
He is well known on the "MISC". Dude isnt lying that he used to be heavy. He's 6'3 and prolly goes 290 in that vid. He used to be 320. Dropped the weight super fast. There's them crazy strength genetics. I'm with coach....just when you feel like you're bigger and stronger than most....a kid like this comes along and sends me back to reality.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner