Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree223Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2018, 06:26 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Old but want to bump it with this since more will see it here. I've read that the SARM called SR9009 can reduce heart size. Anyone know anything about this or have experience with it? Also saw a user on another board say it reduced his heart rate by a lot

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...22282817300081
Rev-erb agonist improves adverse cardiac remodeling and survival in myocardial infarction through an anti-inflammatory mechanism
j2048b likes this.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:00 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I'm interested to hear more on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post
Old but want to bump it with this since more will see it here. I've read that the SARM called SR9009 can reduce heart size. Anyone know anything about this or have experience with it? Also saw a user on another board say it reduced his heart rate by a lot

Rev-erb agonist improves adverse cardiac remodeling and survival in myocardial infarction through an anti-inflammatory mechanism
Old 05-21-2019, 04:58 AM
Registered Member

^ .....x2
Old 05-21-2019, 06:17 AM
Newbie Registered Member

nattokinase and serrapeptase? what you think guys?
Old 05-21-2019, 08:30 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothuman View Post

Mike Arnold has an oil based SR9009. Way better availability compared to oral. That being said this thread is long as shit.

NH - you have cliff notes for this one?
Old 05-24-2019, 11:01 AM
Registered Member

How much pomegranate juice did they use in those studies or is recommended? The pure stuff not from concentrate ain’t cheap is it! But if it does what is said then it’s a small price to pay obviously!
Old 05-24-2019, 11:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ian View Post
How much pomegranate juice did they use in those studies or is recommended? The pure stuff not from concentrate ain’t cheap is it! But if it does what is said then it’s a small price to pay obviously!
Some studies use as little as 2oz and others as much as 8oz..

The Lakewood brand costs about $65 for 6 32oz bottles, I drink 6oz a day so each bottle lasts me 5 days so it’s basically a whole month supply...

Very small price to pay for what it does... A sushi dinner for one costs about that much...
Big Ian likes this.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMSZ View Post
Some studies use as little as 2oz and others as much as 8oz..

The Lakewood brand costs about $65 for 6 32oz bottles, I drink 6oz a day so each bottle lasts me 5 days so it’s basically a whole month supply...

Very small price to pay for what it does... A sushi dinner for one costs about that much...
Ahh thanks bud, I thought you would have to consume a lot more than that. Very true!
Old 05-25-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ian View Post
Some studies show that 425 mg of pom extract per day provided a reduction in arterial plaque. Jarrow makes a version with that dosage (as do other companies). The Jarrow brand (which is good) will cost you about $15 a month. I've used it daily for 2-3 years now.
b-boy, JonnyO, Big Ian and 4 others like this.

https://www.masupps.com/

MA Labs 20% OFF Code:
arnold20

http://maresearchchems.com/

MA Research 15% OFF Code: pm15
Old 05-25-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
Some studies show that 425 mg of pom extract per day provided a reduction in arterial plaque. Jarrow makes a version with that dosage (as do other companies). The Jarrow brand (which is good) will cost you about $15 a month. I've used it daily for 2-3 years now.
Oh so there are studies on simply the extract after all? I was under the impression we only knew about the juice/fruit’s effects. Nice to know you can get the same benefits from the extract without the added calories.
j2048b and bereal23 like this.
Old 05-26-2019, 05:35 AM
Registered Member

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full...15425.11187.19

Interesting read. Over my head but worth looking at.
MethodAir likes this.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenj37826 View Post

I just glanced through it fast and found this to be the big thing that they found:

"They suggest that ventricular remodeling represents, in part, an imbalance between the rate of cardiomyocyte cell loss and the rate of cardiomyocyte regeneration"

Up to recently I think most scientists thought that the cardiac muscle cells do not regenerate. I wonder if there isn't a window of opportunity after an individual has a heart attack, this window may be when regeneration is more likely to take place with stimulation. I think there have been some stem cell studies done where the cells were injected into the heart after heart attack. IGF-1 injected into the heart, not sure if that was done in this study or if it was just introduced intravenously so that it was a systemic thing.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
You don’t have links to these studies do you please Mike? Thanks.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:38 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Now if pom juice does that wouldnt adding cranberry and tart cherry also aide in the plaque issue as well as a few other areas?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 05-30-2019, 12:59 PM
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
Now if pom juice does that wouldnt adding cranberry and tart cherry also aide in the plaque issue as well as a few other areas?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
It's complex but on the whole pomegranate extract seems to be in a different league when it comes to reducing arterial plaque. Many studies will show different things but one study showed tart cherry extract to have no beneficial effect when it comes to arterial health (stiffness). I have seen the same for cranberry extract. However even with brief research into all of these fruit extracts it's clear to see they are good for overall heart health.

Your theory/question seems correct as they are very similar and are all rich in flavonoids. The consumption of flavonoids may/should decrease the risk of atherosclerosis. Again my research indicates pomegranate seems to be superior but without doubt if you consume a diet rich is berries (and cherries too) you are only doing yourself a favour. Benefits may include increasing reverse cholesterol transport and decreasing total and LDL cholesterol amongst many things. The extracts also may sense for people concerned with the calories. I make an effort to consume a variety of berries everyday.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

Anyone look into chelation? Oral chelation may not be a bad idea.
Old 05-31-2019, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Anyone look into chelation? Oral chelation may not be a bad idea.
I had been doing IV chelations about every 4-8 weeks but I did notice a drop in my eGFR which concerned me a little bit so I've held off on them for a while.

There are definitely benefits of the IV chelation but I think the trick is finding the balance to make sure the kidneys aren't taxed too hard in the process.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:

Fascinating article.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
How many servings do you use daily from the concentrate? Do you add water or just consume straight?
Old 06-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWRECK View Post
How many servings do you use daily from the concentrate? Do you add water or just consume straight?
The Jarrow 425mg is a capsule. You swallow it like a pill.