over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jerry Brainum on TREN

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Welp, any hopes of ever stepping into the darkest side have been thoroughly trashed. Thanks Jerry. Did enough brain damage in my 20s to last a lifetime. I'll take a pass on the tren then.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knZKQRwPeM"]The Dangers Behind One Of The Most Powerful Bodybuilding Steroids | Straight Facts - YouTube[/ame]

Sheeet! Missed that thread. Mods feel free to delete

Sheeet! Missed that thread. Mods feel free to delete

I'd leave it up. Jerry has some insightful information in that video.

I watched that video, but i can't remember anything at all! I wonder if all those years of tren use maybe the reason i can't remember shi?

when he starts talking that most of the tren out there is from finaplex pellets and a lot of stuff is probably just test, I had to tune out. This guy is clearly disconnected from the market place. Tren raws are ALL over the place

What did he take to become such a nudge?

No insult intended, but Jerry should stick with what Jerry does best...and it isn't talking about steroids. Not only was he referencing his notes repeatedly regarding basic information, but he is completely out of touch with how this steroid is obtained. He says that most of the tren used today is homebrewed from Finaplix (pellets), which is completely false. In reality, very, very few people still make trenbolone out of pellets. The UGL world took over the tren scene 10-15 years ago...and we haven't seen many people bother with the pellets since. Those who do homebrew their own products typically purchase trenbolone raws from China. They do NOT extract it from pellets. Jerry also mentions that very few of the "online experts", as he calls them, are unaware of tren's adverse effects on the brain, which is also untrue. Not only has this been talked about right here on Pro Muscle, but it has been addressed on bodybuilding forums all over the Net. Jerry seems to be very out of touch with the PED scene, which isn't surprising being that he isn't personally involved in it--either directly or indirectly. To me, he seems like someone who read some stuff on the Net and decided to make a video about it on YouTube. If he consulted with people he knew as a source of information, they are also very out of touch with what is actually going on out there. This isn't the first time I've seen Jerry do stuff like this. A prior article he wrote on PEDs was not ony out of touch with reality, but it was flat-out wrong from an informational standpoint. Jerry comes from a day and age when there were very few true PED experts out there...and at that time he would have been considered one of the more knoweldgeable ones, but that was 30 years ago...and much has changed since then. I do not considser Jerry a reliable source of info when it comes to PED's.

Last edited:
I stopped listening to Jerry when he would pick a substance to talk about and then proceed to mispronounce the name every single time. No doubt has some decent info but time has passed him by

Yeah, Jerry Brainum can be a bit of a dink.

He also claimed that Humanofort had no credible studies backing up it's health boosting claims. I informed him of Dr. Serrano's findings. Told me he's just a shill for the product. Speechless.

Yeah, Jerry Brainum can be a bit of a dink.

He also claimed that Humanofort had no credible studies backing up it's health boosting claims. I informed him of Dr. Serrano's findings. Told me he's just a shill for the product. Speechless.
He is right on that. Serrano is has no background in research and is not qualified to conduct and analyze experiments. Unsurprisingly, his 'study' was never published in a peer-reviewed journal, and all I can find about it is on the Humanofort website. Based on what he describes there, there are massive flaws with his research design. That is in addition to any concerns about conflicts of interest.

No insult intended, but Jerry should stick with what Jerry does best...and it isn't talking about steroids. Not only was he referencing his notes repeatedly regarding basic information, but he is completely out of touch with how this steroid is obtained. He says that most of the tren used today is homebrewed from Finaplix (pellets), which is completely false. In reality, very, very few people still make trenbolone out of pellets. The UGL world took over the tren scene 10-15 years ago...and we haven't seen many people bother with the pellets since. Those who do homebrew their own products typically purchase trenbolone raws from China. They do NOT extract it from pellets. Jerry also mentions that very few of the "online experts", as he calls them, are unaware of tren's adverse effects on the brain, which is also untrue. Not only has this been talked about right here on Pro Muscle, but it has been addressed on bodybuilding forums all over the Net. Jerry seems to be very out of touch with the PED scene, which isn't surprising being that he isn't personally involved in it--either directly or indirectly. To me, he seems like someone who read some stuff on the Net and decided to make a video about it on YouTube. If he consulted with people he knew as a source of information, they are also very out of touch with what is actually going on out there. This isn't the first time I've seen Jerry do stuff like this. A prior article he wrote on PEDs was not ony out of touch with reality, but it was flat-out wrong from an informational standpoint. Jerry comes from a day and age when there were very few true PED experts out there...and at that time he would have been considered one of the more knoweldgeable ones, but that was 30 years ago...and much has changed since then. I do not considser Jerry a reliable source of info when it comes to PED's.

Agreed. And compounding of Trenbolones has advances as well. There are processes that greatly reduce oxidation nd reduces side effects. Jerry is not a scientist as far as I know. He is a scientist enthusiast. I don't know if he was ever an experimental scientist. He never experimented on himself with the compounds he discusses. Nearly always it is an alarmist point of view.

P.S. BTW Mike your GW dropped my cholesterol 30 points.

He is right on that. Serrano is has no background in research and is not qualified to conduct and analyze experiments. Unsurprisingly, his 'study' was never published in a peer-reviewed journal, and all I can find about it is on the Humanofort website. Based on what he describes there, there are massive flaws with his research design. That is in addition to any concerns about conflicts of interest.

I have a hand full of friends that are Serrano's patients. The guy is a sort of genius. One lady has SLE and be basically fixed her with no exacerbations in about 8 years.

hmmm who should I trust Dr. Serrano or Jerry somebody on youtube :rolleyes::banghead:

You both wrong, Jerry need to get educated on Growth Factor, so as you. There are more non published studies beside the 1 in the Romanian Journal of Internal Medicine. One Rugby Players, Cell Mortality, Anti oxidant study, Probiotic, 2 Studies by Dr.Serrano (1 on Type 2 Diabetic) also published studies on Dogs. One study just finished at National Aerospace (U.S Navy)A controlled pharmacokinetic test of cannabidiol blood serum levels with binary administration of an oligopeptide complex as a uptake effector.” Supplied by Hipocrate 2002 SERV Romania. The CBD isolate was derived from the Charlotte's Web strain and tested 99.78% pure by COA, submitted to publication. The raw data as analyzed shows an increase in CBD blood concentrations of 96.1 to 122.9ng/mL at 60mins with the effector oligopeptide complex.

Format: AbstractSend to
Rom J Intern Med. 2006;44(4):443-53.
Is IGF-1 involved in the regulatory modifications of cholesterolemia following the administration of embryonary peptides?
Mihăescu GF1, Olinescu RM, Grigorescu A.
Author information
Abstract
Significant modifications of IGF-1 and cholesterol (total and LDL) were observed following the administration of an extract of embryonary peptides (EP) to old subjects for 60 days. For most of the subjects, due to the aging process, the initial values of the biochemical parameters were shifted towards pathological range. Following the administration of EP, the serum levels of IGF-1 and cholesterol (total and LDL) were shifted towards the physiological limits for their age. The most significant modifications towards physiological range were observed for subjects with high, initial levels of IGF-1, when the decrease was striking (1-2 orders of magnitude). For these subjects, significant modifications were observed simultaneously for cholesterol. The modifications induced following the administration of EP exhibit a regulatory feature, as they are dependent on the initial levels of these parameters. The action of EP on the levels of IGF-1 and cholesterol was significantly equal for both sexes, but the influence of EP was more clear-cut in men. In conclusion, our results support an implication of IGF-1 in the regulatory mechanisms of cholesterolemia in old subjects following the long-term administration of EP.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18386621?

Growth Factors act as ligands to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors. To all receptors androgen receptors also.

A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor. Agonist binding to a receptor can be characterized both in terms of how much physiological response can be triggered and in terms of the concentration of the agonist that is required to produce the physiological response. High-affinity ligand binding implies that a relatively low concentration of a ligand is adequate to maximally occupy a ligand-binding site and trigger a physiological response.

That why the 10mg test injections has higher-affinity with the combination of the Humanofort. In short higher activity.

FGF

Trust Dr.Serrano.
The fibroblast growth factors (FGF) are a family of cell signalling proteins that are involved in a wide variety of processes, most notably as crucial elements for normal development. Any irregularities in their function lead to a range of developmental defects. These growth factors generally act as systemic or locally circulating molecules of extracellular origin that activate cell surface receptors. A defining property of FGFs is that they bind to heparin and heparan sulfate, thus some of them are found to be sequestered in the extracellular matrix of tissues that contains heparan sulfate proteoglycans and they are released locally upon injury or tissue remodeling.[1]

In humans, 22 members of the FGF family have been identified, all of which are structurally related signaling molecules:[2][3][4]

Members FGF1 through FGF10 all bind fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFRs). FGF1 is also known as acidic fibroblast growth factor, and FGF2 is also known as basic fibroblast growth factor.
Members FGF11, FGF12, FGF13, and FGF14, also known as FGF homologous factors 1-4 (FHF1-FHF4), have been shown to have distinct functions compared to the FGFs. Although these factors possess remarkably similar sequence homology, they do not bind FGFRs and are involved in intracellular processes unrelated to the FGFs.[5] This group is also known as "iFGF".[6]
Human FGF18 is involved in cell development and morphogenesis in various tissues including cartilage.[7]
Human FGF20 was identified based on its homology to Xenopus FGF-20 (XFGF-20).[8][9]
FGF15 through FGF23 were described later and functions are still being characterized. FGF15 is the mouse ortholog of human FGF19 (there is no human FGF15) and, where their functions are shared, they are often described as FGF15/19.[10] In contrast to the local activity of the other FGFs, FGF15/19, FGF21 and FGF23 have systemic effects.[10][11]
Receptors.

FGF have been alternately referred to as "pluripotent" growth factors and as "promiscuous" growth factors due to their multiple actions on multiple cell types.[14][15] Promiscuous refers to the biochemistry and pharmacology concept of how a variety of molecules can bind to and elicit a response from single receptor. In the case of FGF, four receptor subtypes can be activated by more than twenty different FGF ligands.

Tren

It seems a bit out of the ordinary just how much attention Tren is getting these days. It seems like 1 out of every 10 threads focus on tren. This isn't a new drug and has been around since the 70s I think, maybe earlier. It seems to be receiving a lot more attention than it was just a year ago or so.

Anyone know why?

It seems a bit out of the ordinary just how much attention Tren is getting these days. It seems like 1 out of every 10 threads focus on tren. This isn't a new drug and has been around since the 70s I think, maybe earlier. It seems to be receiving a lot more attention than it was just a year ago or so.

Anyone know why?

It's due to the spring and summer months....happens every year, along with all 'cutting' AAS.

The video is a few years old, I seen it posted here once or twice IIRC. I do agree on he's pushing info that's historic in a sense. Given that, it's of my opinion, that it's generally a nice reminder of the potential neurological consequences from some anabolics.

At the end of the day, this isn't the healthiest sport so to speak when the threshold of abuse takes place.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner