over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The absolute best and easiest way to completely avoid Tren Cough

true, u avoid nicking a vein.

mix it with something else like test and shake the shit out of if.

a few years back I tried cutting it with another compound and that helped a little bit

but I recently tried SubQ and it completely/absolutely removes the cough

Are y'all getting frequent coughs after pinning? I only had it once and it wasn't even with tren.

It's unavoidable with IM Tren for me personally

only used it once and it was converted from the pellets, never once had the cough everyone talks about. best shit i ever touched bar none.

I think where you pin and what you use makes a difference. At least for me.

Pinning glutes I would cough maybe 1/4. Pinning shoulders and upper quads with a 28g has never given me a cough.

I thought that cough was associated with nandrolones. I got horrible cough from the old converted fina pellets and still slight cough from tren but haven't used in years due to that. I have noticed when I inject 2mL's of deca at times slight cough and chest tightening but not full blown cough.

How much absorption or saturation are you going to get injecting sub q versus IM?

crazy. i used 150mg tren a made from pellets and zero tren cough, zero indigetion but holy cow would i SWEAT. and hot flashes were ridic. so was insomnia. took copious amounts of weed to get me asleep plus 3 fans, ceiling fan and a/c set to 65 degrees. still sweat thrue @5 towels and pillow smelled like amonia in the morn:eek:
looked incredible tho:D:eek::cool:
oh, and stacked it with 350mg test prop eod. was precontest.
i took first in heavyweight:cool:
thats all i ran too. nothin else.
-F2S

Or just asperate, go slow as you can with the smallest needle your oil will flow through (27 g). Over .5 of an ml split the shot, got it once when coming out of the inject but I was already through a vein. It has never happened to anyone administering it this way in front of me.

I got way worst from my trt inject in doctors office. Idk what the fuck this old mofo hit but that shit went straight to m6 chest.

Last edited:
crazy. i used 150mg tren a made from pellets and zero tren cough, zero indigetion but holy cow would i SWEAT. and hot flashes were ridic. so was insomnia. took copious amounts of weed to get me asleep plus 3 fans, ceiling fan and a/c set to 65 degrees. still sweat thrue @5 towels and pillow smelled like amonia in the morn:eek:
looked incredible tho:D:eek::cool:
oh, and stacked it with 350mg test prop eod. was precontest.
i took first in heavyweight:cool:
thats all i ran too. nothin else.
-F2S
got the ammonia thing too. is that from tren? i thought it was just from training pretty hard and the breakdown of amino acids. i also was sweating nonstop and had to roll down the window while driving in the winter time, even with short sleeves.

got the ammonia thing too. is that from tren? i thought it was just from training pretty hard and the breakdown of amino acids. i also was sweating nonstop and had to roll down the window while driving in the winter time, even with short sleeves.

That is how I was too. Sleeping at night had to be nude, even in the winter and then still hot. Not wearing a coat during the middle of the winter too.

That is how I was too. Sleeping at night had to be nude, even in the winter and then still hot. Not wearing a coat during the middle of the winter too.

yeah i used to need very little clothing back in those days. don't think i ever wore or needed a heavy coat. t-shirt or sweatshirt if it was really freezing. couldn't really put on bf which was nice and poundages in the gym were at an all time best. I was young at the time. Don't think i could handle something like that now, though.

Every pin...I get it from trenA. It doest matter where I pin or how much I dilute. I stick to trenE or hex.
BA cough I can do...tren ace cough is murder.

How much tren do YOU inject sub q? Or is this just an idea you had?

I did 1.5 ml subQ into my stomach this morning

Worked just fine

The idea is one I did some research on, and found scholarly journal articles in support of, as well as a YouTube demonstration from an HRT doc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws