over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin App

Jrock37

Registered
Finally deciding to give bitcoin a try. Any suggestions on a good app to use would be helpful. If you’d rather not post info here please shoot me a PM.

I highly recommend the "Cash" app, or localbitcoins, absolutely anything but coinbase.

I use Coinbase. When you first set it up though and deposit money, there will be a 10 day hold. But once that is lifted you are GTG.

Coinbase is universally looked on as the absolute WORST in the bitcoin world, they like to hold funds. On trustpilot they have 1.5 out of 10 with thousands of complaints, check other legit review sites too.

Coinbase is universally looked on as the absolute WORST in the bitcoin world, they like to hold funds. On trustpilot they have 1.5 out of 10 with thousands of complaints, check other legit review sites too.

It's the only one I've tried so far, but it's funny that you say that. I deposited $300 into bitcoin so I could send it to somebody online. After I purchased it said my funds were on hold for 16 days! They didn't mention anything about a hold until after I made the purchase. I called and they couldn't waive the block, or refund me my money.

I highly recommend the "Cash" app, or localbitcoins, absolutely anything but coinbase.

My buddy recommended the cash app but sometimes he talks out of both sides of his mouth if you know what I mean. I’m done with WU and MG. CIM is good but not many sponsors do that. Need to get more quality HGH quickly. Lol

Finally deciding to give bitcoin a try. Any suggestions on a good app to use would be helpful. If you’d rather not post info here please shoot me a PM.
Im interested in this also since alot of the sponsors are going to bitcoin for preferred method of payment. I was looking at Coinbase yesterday but also saw some bad reviews and I don't like the hold time.

Are there any that allow instant purchase and are more anonymous as in not having to upload a ID?

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

I use Coinbase. When you first set it up though and deposit money, there will be a 10 day hold. But once that is lifted you are GTG.

Yeah, I hate the hold they put on it. Really don’t understand why they do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cash app is ok. I do see a lot of sources using Venmo now. Just not sure on how safe those two are

They screwed me over on funds with holds as well.

It's so they can invest and make interest on it. They will tell you it's so no one can steal money from your wallet which is hroseshit

Yeah, and they didn't mention it at all before I made the purchase. As soon as I bought it though, they made it clear that is was not available for 16 days.

Good news is that the value went up and I made like $30 off of it.

I had coinbase for a little while but according to them used it to much so they shut down my account and said some bs to the extent oh it looks like your using this to gamble with so we are shutting down your account. So just be careful to anyone that uses that.

So I'm setting up a Bitcoin account today via Bitpay because the sponsor I'm using wants this and via Bitpay I purchased 50 which was directly taken out of my account and in return they gave me 36.91 into my BTC account. That's over a 26% charge for using the service!! is this normal?? Is this what is expected with using Bitcoin to transfer funds?? I'm pissed and not feeling good about using Bitcoin to pay for goods right now. Any feedback about this form of currency is greatly appreciated, thanks

Coinbase, square, and another I can’t remember worked and then started giving me too much trouble. Now I use Abra and thus far has been the best and easiest.

I had coinbase for a little while but according to them used it to much so they shut down my account and said some bs to the extent oh it looks like your using this to gamble with so we are shutting down your account. So just be careful to anyone that uses that.

Had similar nonsense happen. Just got a random email stating "we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of our Terms of Service and we regret to inform you that we can no longer provide you with access to our service."

Called them to inquire exactly what this "prohibited" use was and they had no answers and just kept repeating themselves like a parrot stating "it was an internal decision"

Had that account for almost two years...

I'll give my 2 cents regarding coinbase. They can go to hell. I had one transaction go seamlessly, after that, they had to continually verify my identity by a photo i.d., then they blocked my account for good! I am sure it was some security measure on their end. But... after countless emails regarding as to why, they had no explanation.

I used to use CEX.IO, but the fees were outrageous, as far as i was concerned.

I have since been using CASH APP on my phone, yes there is a small fee, but almost unnoticeable. I recently bought 230$ in BTC, (no fees for buying), sent 220 $ , and still have 3 $ left in BTC. So.... all in all i paid 7 $ in fees. Pretty damn good IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity