over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fastest way to tighten lose ab skin

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody have any tried and true sups or protocols for tightening up lose lower abdomen skin??
A close friend of mine has been dieting for his wedding/honey moon in October and has lost alot of fat , well he won a cruise in 3 weeks and wants to try to tighten up the lose skin on his lower abs some as much as possible.

I have this problem, too. Since loose skin is still mostly fat, the only thing that has ever worked for me is continuing to reduce overall bodyfat. Loose skin is the very last thing to come off and can be a real grind, but it WILL eventually improve. He's going to have to get pretty lean to see much difference, though. It sucks, but it's the price we pay for getting too fat. Yohimbine hcl theoretically can block alpha 2 fat receptors in "stubborn" fat, but it varies a lot from person to person at to how effective it actually is and whether a certain person can tolerate the side effects.

A decade back I dropped from 330lbs to 220lbs. I had a lot of loose skin at 10-12% bodyfat- I had to continue to drop to 7% to completely tighten up. I could then raise to 12+ and stay "tight"

Lyle McDonalds "stubborn fat protocol" + a beta atagonist as stated earlier + topical diruetic like vasodry

i cant think of anything other then getting very very lean that really helps.

the skin in my stomach is loose and covered with stretchmarks from being fat when younger i need to be very single digit to look ok and even then there is an ugly little circle around my belly button. big A has a post from a really long time ago about adding androgens at the end of diet to help, it does seem too.

Get as lean as possible, like a legitimate 6-7% body fat, and hold a low level of body fat, like under 10%, for an extended period of time. There is some individual variance in how much the skin elasticity will come back but this is probably a more reliable way than a miracle cream.

I was overweight in college to the point I have some stretch marks on my lower abs, but through dieting down yearly and not getting sloppy fat in the offseason I have no loose skin.

Going under the knife is the fastest, but it's not for everyone.

If its really just loose skin, the right laser treatment will help

thermatite. vshape. velashape.
but surgery works miracles.
depends on the amount of skin.

Ken Skip Hill talked in one of his "dvds" about supplements which can help with loose skin. Check out 'longevity' chapter 14 on youtube.

Is it truly loose skin from being fat? I've been chubby at most but still don't have the tight draw ab skin that I assume is required for "washboard" abs even though I'm lean enough to have virtually nothing but skin on top of them. So I do have loose skin kinda but it shouldn't be the same as someone that's been obese (I assume). I've heard preparation h maybe useful for getting it to tighten up but believe I didn't have much luck in the past tho may try again if no one has a better suggestion to drop in... Topical yohimbine? Been taking some diurex to see if that works only been a week but nothing worth bragging about if it's helping....

Wow! Tons of misinformation. I had tons of laser done for no charge, it didn't do dick. My training client was a dermatologist.
If your skin is loose from losing weight/fat, losing more will just give you more loose skin. Take a full balloon and let half the air out. What happens to the skin of the balloon? It gets loose and ugly. The only way to make the balloon tight again is to fill it back up. You could try to add a ton of lean muscle to add volume under the skin, but this is very hard takes years to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle. Or you can eliminate some of the loose skin. I have seen tummy tucks that look amazing, but only after loosing the weight and building some ab muscle.
Use logic man. No pills, potions, or magic workouts will do any thing. Simple mechanics.

Wow! Tons of misinformation. I had tons of laser done for no charge, it didn't do dick. My training client was a dermatologist.
If your skin is loose from losing weight/fat, losing more will just give you more loose skin. Take a full balloon and let half the air out. What happens to the skin of the balloon? It gets loose and ugly. The only way to make the balloon tight again is to fill it back up. You could try to add a ton of lean muscle to add volume under the skin, but this is very hard takes years to gain 20-30 pounds of muscle. Or you can eliminate some of the loose skin. I have seen tummy tucks that look amazing, but only after loosing the weight and building some ab muscle.
Use logic man. No pills, potions, or magic workouts will do any thing. Simple mechanics.

Especially as you get older. You can be in full stage shape and have rolls of loose skin. You can always tell an older person's body just from the way the skin looks.

I gained 75lbs and my ab skin was tight as a tiger.

Especially as you get older. You can be in full stage shape and have rolls of loose skin. You can always tell an older person's body just from the way the skin looks.

I agree. Now that I don't bodybuild anymore, my muscle have shrunk down and it leaves loose skin. I can see it mostly in my limbs, but it is all over. Like my arms are about 3 inches smaller now and I can pinch the lose skin. As you age your muscle shrinks naturally anyhow. Just cant fight it off, it is inevitable.

I agree. Now that I don't bodybuild anymore, my muscle have shrunk down and it leaves loose skin. I can see it mostly in my limbs, but it is all over. Like my arms are about 3 inches smaller now and I can pinch the lose skin. As you age your muscle shrinks naturally anyhow. Just cant fight it off, it is inevitable.

Do you think that a "therapy" dose of HGH would help ??

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws