over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overall fatigue

Baxo

Verified Customer
Registered
Hello gentleman... I’m opening this thread to discuss something that is happening to me lately.

Back 2/3 years I had so much more energy, willpower and was able to train almost perfect. But something happened until now that I can’t identify: I’m very tired all the time, wake up tired, when it’s gym time I have to move a mountain to go... I like to work out and spend all the day planning to do it, but my body at the end of the day when I leave work it’s claiming for rest and sloth.

FYI I’m 32yo, work out since I was 17, actually running test cyp 200mg/wk, mast 100 eod and anavar 20mg/day.
I thought it was overtrain, started a 3 day split like AXBXCXX with very low volume (2 exercises of 3 sets for each bodypart) but without success.
I also run caber because I have a prolactinome (benign tumor that produces prolactin) and run other peds like cardarine, ZMA, boron, krill, curcumin, citrus bergamot, crome picolinate, green tea.

My thyroid panel it’s fine (t3 in the bottom range)

I don’t know it’s lack of rest, my work, my age, some low HGH, some central fatigue, poor sleep... I fall at sleep easily but sometimes I use melatonin, GABA, 5HTP to “potencialize” it, but with no effect

So I come here to ask some help and get some advices if someone has something similar.

Best regards

Bloods and check your sleep. There are quick apnea questionnaires you can find online that should be able to tell you if getting it checked with a sleep physician is warranted. Sleep apnea is no joke and is pretty common among guys our size.

Ever been tested for sleep apnea?

Any recent blood work? Vit D panel?

Maybe try just TRT, and back off intensity in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has your life , lifestyle, supplements diet job relationships etc changed any in the last few years? What was it like 4 years ago when you more energetic?

check sleep apnea, I was in the same boat. I let it go for years. found out I have severe sleep apnea. will start with a CPAC machine in about a week

2nd on the vitamin d, sleep apnea recommendations. You could also try an activated form of b complex (needed for certain people with mthfr gene mutation). Finally, you may want to optimize your t3 (look into wilsons temperature syndrome) and lastly have you ever experienced depression, fatigue is a common symptom.

Check blood and sleep. It’s always a good idea to clean your system out too(a couple months or even a year).

Go to Starbucks and order a grande reserve nitro cold brew. 400mg of caffeine. It kicks fatigue square in the nuts.....

The list of possibilites is endless so it's hard to say but it's likely a combination of different factors. I could write a book on fatigue and suffer from it as well. AAS (even low doses) can add to it and the older I get the lower those doses can be. As others have stated stress, supps, lifestyle etc. Do you use any other medications such as SSRI's? Then the possible sleep apnea or just poor sleep in general.

I would get a full workup at the doctor's office, blood work etc. At least an EKG would be nice. Every yearly health checkup should include an EKG IMO.

Another thought is do you use any bp meds, such as beta blockers? They can definitely contribute to fatigue.

Also, elevated cortisol from being stressed makes me fatigue. Relora or other cortisol suppressing supps are very helpful if that is the issue.

Like Elvia, ive had issues with fatigue and have explored many potential causes.

Go to Starbucks and order a grande reserve nitro cold brew. 400mg of caffeine. It kicks fatigue square in the nuts.....

Hahah this indeed work for me, it was the motto....for awhile then kicks you in the dick and you back 2 steps behind where your started

I'm in the same boat a nd same story. I thought it was just because of my divorce but I'm happier now than I've been in years so I'm not sure what's wrong.
I'm trying an elimination diet right now but I don't think I'll find anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Vit D plus getting your gut health in order can do amazing things! Try fasting for 20-24 hours (it’s not hard and no you won’t lose muscle). The next day you will feel supercharged. Try doing it from 9pm until at least 5pm the next day; then eat your regular meals. This causes me to sleep like a rock and it feels like my body gets supercharged. I just use water during the fast, no fake sweeteners or anything with calories.

GettingBackIn said:
Do you have recent blood work?

My bloodwork

Leptin 0,8 (0,5 - 14,6)
TSH 3,6 (0,400 - 4,300)
T3 79 (70 - 220)
RT3 22,7 (13 - 50,2)
free T4 1,4 (0,70 - 1,80)
BUN 43 (15 - 50)
Creatinine 1,16 (0,50 - 1,30)
Insulin 8,2 (3,0 - 25,0)
DHEA 3,6 (1,3 - 9,2)
Total test 4251,87 (164,94 - 753,38)
SHBG 4,22 (10,00 - 57,00)
Estro 128,7 (under 39,8)
Ferritin 137 (22 - 322)

thethinker48 said:
Ever been tested for sleep apnea?

Any recent blood work? Vit D panel?

Maybe try just TRT, and back off intensity in the gym.

Never tested for sleep apnea... but I think about it
No vit D panel but I have some vit D caps here that I have forgotten... but honestly I don't think its d vitamin, I don't believe that low D vit can cause all of this, BUT I will take the pills and see if I get better.

Brickshthouse79 said:
2nd on the vitamin d, sleep apnea recommendations. You could also try an activated form of b complex (needed for certain people with mthfr gene mutation). Finally, you may want to optimize your t3 (look into wilsons temperature syndrome) and lastly have you ever experienced depression, fatigue is a common symptom.

I have some good multi that fullfill my B complex needings... I have posted my bloodwork and my thyroid is kind of OK.

I think I'm not depressed, I'm happy, love my girl, like my job, want to work out!

gungalunga said:

I'm trying to avoid stims... I was addicted to preworkout formulas in a point they didnt do anything else in term of stimulus... so I leave them for a while and went well for some good time

Elvia1023 said:
The list of possibilites is endless so it's hard to say but it's likely a combination of different factors. I could write a book on fatigue and suffer from it as well. AAS (even low doses) can add to it and the older I get the lower those doses can be. As others have stated stress, supps, lifestyle etc. Do you use any other medications such as SSRI's? Then the possible sleep apnea or just poor sleep in general.

I agree with you... endless possibilities... It will be hard to find the blame. For now I think it's poor sleep + much work, I work 12h straight as a anesthesiologist in a hospital 6 of 7 days a week.

I dont use SSRI's, just caber which affect dopamine

Brickshthouse79 said:
Another thought is do you use any bp meds, such as beta blockers? They can definitely contribute to fatigue.

Also, elevated cortisol from being stressed makes me fatigue. Relora or other cortisol suppressing supps are very helpful if that is the issue.

Like Elvia, ive had issues with fatigue and have explored many potential causes.

No BP meds, no beta blocker.
I'll give relora a try!

What's your height / weight / body fat / neck size? That'd make it a bit easier to tell if sleep apnea was the problem.

I've felt the same as you and in my case it was sleep apnea, which gets bad for me when I'm weighing mid-220s or higher. I was truly amazed at how much more refreshed I felt upon waking up and how my energy was better through the day once I started using a CPAP.

I had and have the same issues. One major contributing factor was sleep apnea. I have a apap since 3 months and the worst symptoms are gone.
However i still dont feel really vital on a regular base. One thing i found out (but thats surely individual) i react really negative to arimidex.

I also suspect the growth negatively contributing to my wellbeing. I have a top standard insurance and got fully checked with very extensive bloodwork, full echoscan by cardiologist, stool etc. and I am fine besides some dysbiosis in my gut.

Got really bad after last competition.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
My bloodwork

Leptin 0,8 (0,5 - 14,6)
TSH 3,6 (0,400 - 4,300)
T3 79 (70 - 220)
RT3 22,7 (13 - 50,2)
free T4 1,4 (0,70 - 1,80)
BUN 43 (15 - 50)
Creatinine 1,16 (0,50 - 1,30)
Insulin 8,2 (3,0 - 25,0)
DHEA 3,6 (1,3 - 9,2)
Total test 4251,87 (164,94 - 753,38)
SHBG 4,22 (10,00 - 57,00)
Estro 128,7 (under 39,8)
Ferritin 137 (22 - 322)

Never tested for sleep apnea... but I think about it
No vit D panel but I have some vit D caps here that I have forgotten... but honestly I don't think its d vitamin, I don't believe that low D vit can cause all of this, BUT I will take the pills and see if I get better.

I have some good multi that fullfill my B complex needings... I have posted my bloodwork and my thyroid is kind of OK.

I think I'm not depressed, I'm happy, love my girl, like my job, want to work out!

I'm trying to avoid stims... I was addicted to preworkout formulas in a point they didnt do anything else in term of stimulus... so I leave them for a while and went well for some good time

I agree with you... endless possibilities... It will be hard to find the blame. For now I think it's poor sleep + much work, I work 12h straight as a anesthesiologist in a hospital 6 of 7 days a week.

I dont use SSRI's, just caber which affect dopamine

No BP meds, no beta blocker.
I'll give relora a try!

Are you sure that this is the correct number? Total test 4251,87

No offense OP, but you kind of brushed over the most obvious issue that myself and many of the other posters have mentioned...apnea. You have mentioned several symptoms that point to it, which is why I mentioned the quick self-assessment tests that you can use to decide if a visit to a sleep physician is warranted. To make it easier for you, here are some of the questionnaires used by sleep docs during initial assessments that will even calculate the score for you....

https://www.cheapcpapsupplies.com/blog/online-sleep-apnea-tests-to-take-now/

And trust me, as speaking as someone who helped run one of the largest providers of sleep medicine in the country, apnea is no joke when left untreated. It kind of reminds of steroid abuse in the regards that you aren't going to find it listed as a cause of death on someone's certificate, but it will lead to an earlier death when left untreated due to the host of other medical issues it either creates or exacerbates.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear