over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anapolan vs Iran Hormone Anadrol

5millionbucks

Registered
So alot of IH Anadrol I hear is faked alot; especially with all diff types of blister packs. But say you get actually pharm grade IH drol; how does it compare to Anapolan or say Androlics? I also hear people who ran Synthex in the 90s gain fucking 20-30lbs within a month(without even changing diet much) doing 50mg per day. Wonder if those 20-30lb weight look more bloated than dbol or a more harder/muscular look compared to dbol.

20-30 lbs in a month on only 50 mg sounds like a stretch, even for hyperresponders.

People always throw around these insane weight gain numbers (even when being natural) and even if most of it is water weight, I just can't see most of those claims being true. 20-30 lbs of muscle is A LOT and when you see the pics, it's just never true.

There are a lot better options these days of trusted/tested sources to chance buying something you know is often faked
Everyone's response to the same drugs are different so, that will change person to person
Same question/same brands mentioned was asked a week or so ago

Last edited:
Good luck finding the real thing, both those products work great and yes real anadrol will put 20lbs on in a month. I've seen it many times, most people look like the Michelin man when on it and that happens. Lucky for me anadrol doesn't give me much bloating at all

I have used both recently (last 2 years) and the anapolons from abdi ibrahim are better. Both from the same supplier but the anapolons at 100mg gave me more size and strength than the IH anadrol at the same MG

How can you tell is the IH are real; the Abus you can by checking barcode. But the IH you can't really tell even with the barcode. I have some IH drol; and they are white tablets in red like blister packs. They are white and the taste; reminds me of literally like nothing to be honest; kind of a chalky taste; like how most white tablets are made.

20-30 lbs in a month on only 50 mg sounds like a stretch, even for hyperresponders.

People always throw around these insane weight gain numbers (even when being natural) and even if most of it is water weight, I just can't see most of those claims being true. 20-30 lbs of muscle is A LOT and when you see the pics, it's just never true.

I didnt mean 20-30lbs of muscle; more like 80% water on those 20-30 lbs.

I used Syntex drol in the 90s. Didn't bloat me as much as dbol and was great for me. A lot is diet dependent but I find drol to have more individual variation than most aas. Some guys need 50mg where another needs 75-100 to really get it moving. Some bloat heavily and some don't.

How can you tell is the IH are real; the Abus you can by checking barcode. But the IH you can't really tell even with the barcode. I have some IH drol; and they are white tablets in red like blister packs. They are white and the taste; reminds me of literally like nothing to be honest; kind of a chalky taste; like how most white tablets are made.
You can send off a tablet to Janoshik to run a HPLC test on it. It’ll cost a lil over $100, but you’ll know what you got!

If your bloating from Anadrol then your body fat percentage is too high. Once you get below 10% with veins/striations everywhere water weight won’t be an issue.

Cage

People need to use some common sense. The reports of guys putting on 20 pounds on adrol in the 90's are very true just like they are in the 00's, 10's and 20's. It's just a lionshare of members on this forum first used adrol in the 90's or thereabouts. Most members are probably between 30-60 on here. Many of us were young and we used 50mg drol early on and we ate as much as we could and we put on huge amounts of weight. I first used adrol around 2007 and I mutated from it. I recall my shoulder press went up approx 30kg in 1 week as well. I recall I was shoulder pressing 4pps for over 10 reps by the end of my cycle.

I put on 20 pounds probably the first 5 times I used dbol as well. I obviously lost most of it when I come off cycle but it still happened due to the massive amount of water retention I gained on cycle. Once I was 50 pounds up from my starting weight putting that amount of weight on is not going to happen. Well it might but under very specific circumstances and not as easily as when I first started. Now the times I came off everything and downsized and went back on of course 20 pounds in 3 weeks would be easy.

I could literally just add in 50mg adrol to my existing diet and I would get bigger and bigger. We all look back and often see something totally different to what we thought back then as well. Meaning our perceptions change and what is impressive to us at 20 is not at 30 and so on. At the time I felt huge because I had blown up fast and I was stronger but I look back now and I was probably 230 and 10% bodyfat so nothing crazy.

There are a lot of fake pharm adrol but even all the real stuff is nothinn special unless you are fairly new to it. I recall buying anapolan from a pharmacy in Turkey and they were nothing special. I think they are made by Abdi Ibrahim. I have used Iran Hormone in the red (and silver/brown) blister packs. I have used Razak, Balkan and probably 1-2 more. Probably about 5 UG brands as well. At their times the best were BD Androlics (more UG than pharma) then Balkan then Geno's Adrol. The ones I used in the first 5 years had a gigantic advantage and these days if I used the same stuff now I would feel shit on them because my response is terrible to stronger orals these days.

As Elvia said, we were all younger "then" (duh!) and it was probably not as amazing as we remember (maybe we have some old pics to refresh our memory).

"You couldn't take more than one US Syntex or your head might have exploded!"

As Elvia said, we were all younger "then" (duh!) and it was probably not as amazing as we remember (maybe we have some old pics to refresh our memory).

"You couldn't take more than one US Syntex or your head might have exploded!"

Everyone who has said such things I have asked them to post a pic and no one ever has. Although some guys if they blow up 20-30 pounds will look amazing because they have good genetics but literally no one has because it's the same guys who knew a guy that looked just like Ronnie Coleman but natural when they were in school. Allex was brought up recently and I recall him saying about the Brazilian adrols when he was a teenager in school. I remember people posting about guys putting on 30 pounds in school and looking freaky. They probably weighed no more than 170-180 at the end of their cycle. I remember watching Will Smith in I am Legend doing pull-ups thinking his physique was amazing... I look back now and laugh.

There are some amazing drugs and adrol is one of them and certain people can/will transform using them but in regards to this thread any adrol as long as it's accurately dosed is going to work. There are no special brands that contain an additional magical ingredient that will put an extra 15 pound son you. I urge people to try all the main pharm grade brands and see for yourself. I should add though I reckon at least 80% of the pharm products on the internet are fake so make sure you know your source. You even have to be careful in proper pharmacies in certain countries because they sell the fakes as well.

Everyone who has said such things I have asked them to post a pic and no one ever has. Although some guys if they blow up 20-30 pounds will look amazing because they have good genetics but literally no one has because it's the same guys who knew a guy that looked just like Ronnie Coleman but natural when they were in school. Allex was brought up recently and I recall him saying about the Brazilian adrols when he was a teenager in school. I remember people posting about guys putting on 30 pounds in school and looking freaky. They probably weighed no more than 170-180 at the end of their cycle. I remember watching Will Smith in I am Legend doing pull-ups thinking his physique was amazing... I look back now and laugh.

There are some amazing drugs and adrol is one of them and certain people can/will transform using them but in regards to this thread any adrol as long as it's accurately dosed is going to work. There are no special brands that contain an additional magical ingredient that will put an extra 15 pound son you. I urge people to try all the main pharm grade brands and see for yourself. I should add though I reckon at least 80% of the pharm products on the internet are fake so make sure you know your source. You even have to be careful in proper pharmacies in certain countries because they sell the fakes as well.

Apparently somewhere there is a high school full of 700lbs squatters and kids that bench 400 too.

Syntex drol was great but I was less developed both muscle and strength. Same fricking drug as today. A molecule is a molecule - there is no such thing a good or bad molecule - it merely is or isn't.

I've had legit oxandrin I picked up from a us pharmacy myself. 20mg did the same as 20mg of any other legit var despite legendary pharma and claims from the past.

Elvia, that is a brilliant post, thank you!

Do you personally believe in better gains when combining let’s say Test with Anadrol vs High Test only?

Elvia, that is a brilliant post, thank you!

Do you personally believe in better gains when combining let’s say Test with Anadrol vs High Test only?

For me it's night and day. Test and adrol is multiple times better than test only for results. It's worth adding I don't respond well to test but even with deca which I respond well to the same would apply. The problem with adrol are the side effects and it lowering my appetite so for long term results I would likely do better keeping it solely to injectables. For instant/cycle results a combination of compounds is always better for me. Test and adrol will make me much bigger and stronger than just test. As I have gotten older I have realized injectables only are the way to go for off season and if I ever want to look my best and I am dieting down that's where orals truly shine for me.

Hemo's were the real deal Brazilian...better than all the other drol and the best blister pack color (orange) LOL. I'll try and find the pic of me on Drol (holding good amount of water)....we were up in Toronto to see The Rock vs Hogan at Rogers Centre.

Not 20 - 30lbs of muscle,20 - 30lbs weight alot of water

I’ve
People need to use some common sense. The reports of guys putting on 20 pounds on adrol in the 90's are very true just like they are in the 00's, 10's and 20's. It's just a lionshare of members on this forum first used adrol in the 90's or thereabouts. Most members are probably between 30-60 on here. Many of us were young and we used 50mg drol early on and we ate as much as we could and we put on huge amounts of weight. I first used adrol around 2007 and I mutated from it. I recall my shoulder press went up approx 30kg in 1 week as well. I recall I was shoulder pressing 4pps for over 10 reps by the end of my cycle.

I put on 20 pounds probably the first 5 times I used dbol as well. I obviously lost most of it when I come off cycle but it still happened due to the massive amount of water retention I gained on cycle. Once I was 50 pounds up from my starting weight putting that amount of weight on is not going to happen. Well it might but under very specific circumstances and not as easily as when I first started. Now the times I came off everything and downsized and went back on of course 20 pounds in 3 weeks would be easy.

I could literally just add in 50mg adrol to my existing diet and I would get bigger and bigger. We all look back and often see something totally different to what we thought back then as well. Meaning our perceptions change and what is impressive to us at 20 is not at 30 and so on. At the time I felt huge because I had blown up fast and I was stronger but I look back now and I was probably 230 and 10% bodyfat so nothing crazy.

There are a lot of fake pharm adrol but even all the real stuff is nothinn special unless you are fairly new to it. I recall buying anapolan from a pharmacy in Turkey and they were nothing special. I think they are made by Abdi Ibrahim. I have used Iran Hormone in the red (and silver/brown) blister packs. I have used Razak, Balkan and probably 1-2 more. Probably about 5 UG brands as well. At their times the best were BD Androlics (more UG than pharma) then Balkan then Geno's Adrol. The ones I used in the first 5 years had a gigantic advantage and these days if I used the same stuff now I would feel shit on them because my response is terrible to stronger orals these days.
I have told myself I would never post anything on the board anymore because of such haters and just down right negative people, but as I’ve searched this board even from years past I have yet to find one negative post by you! Not even an uncaring word sarcastic remark nor a hateful thought… you are a rare breed my friend a relic of times passed an endangered species, wherever you post there is a light that shines a truth to be heard, you speak with love and caring for this community, I have the utmost respect for you brother, if only the multitudes on this board could glean just a little of your kindness ( I included) how much better and tighter this community would and could be! Keep your light shining brother … every time I read a post by you I learn and grow and this ogre that I am feels that there is still perhaps some hope in the humanity we all share.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws