YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any benefit to using HGH without insulin?

Slyder190

Registered
So I'm thinking of trying GH possibly this winter. I'm not at all interested in playing with insulin though. Is it worth to run GH without or would you consider it a waste? Also, I was thinking 4ius/day for 4-6 months. What do all you bros in the know think?

slin is not NEEDED with GH. Just keep an eye on your blood glucose. If its your first time I would also start with 2-3iu and move up to 4iu after a few weeks. It will NOT be a waste. I would bet more people run GH without slin.

Yes, GH is beneficial without use of insulin. I've never used insulin, and have used GH regularly for the last 4-5 years at between 2-4 IUs/day.

At those doses, it's not really anabolic, but it does give my physique an aesthetic bump, as it pushes more water into the muscle and gives your look at little more pop. It's not crazy change, but I can notice it.

It also helps to stay leaner when your diet is not right on point. Some people stay on a strict diet year round, I do not. When not tight on my diet, the GH gives me some wiggle room to not gain a bunch of fat. So it's forgiving in that sense.

slin is only needed if u push your doses of hgh. I've been at 4 ius for years and only run slin if I get the itch to run over 6 ius per day.

I think a better question would be,

"is there any benefit to using insulin (period)?"

So I'm thinking of trying GH possibly this winter. I'm not at all interested in playing with insulin though. Is it worth to run GH without or would you consider it a waste? Also, I was thinking 4ius/day for 4-6 months. What do all you bros in the know think?

What's your goal?

For anti-aging health:

2-3 IU for target IGF-1 of 250-400

For recovery/injury healing:

4-6 IU

At +6 IU i would consider some insulin, but that's if muscle mass is the goal.

I ran 15iu per day (one vial of blacks) with no insulin and i grew very fast. Of course this was only two months into a cycle after taking close to a decade off so some of that was muscle memory, but when I incorporated the high dosed GH I saw an immediate spurt in growth and in 3-dimensional fullness that occured faster at higher doses with no need for slin. Plus just look at the physiques of guys who have used slin and guys who havent. I'd rather have a tight waist, separated muscle bellies, deep striations, good aesthetics, than a few extra pounds of muscle and a baloon looking physique.

I ran 15iu per day (one vial of blacks) with no insulin and i grew very fast. Of course this was only two months into a cycle after taking close to a decade off so some of that was muscle memory, but when I incorporated the high dosed GH I saw an immediate spurt in growth and in 3-dimensional fullness that occured faster at higher doses with no need for slin. Plus just look at the physiques of guys who have used slin and guys who havent. I'd rather have a tight waist, separated muscle bellies, deep striations, good aesthetics, than a few extra pounds of muscle and a baloon looking physique.

google image milos sarcev. dude pretty much invented insulin use and used gh and i'd say he is one of the most aesthetical bb'ers of all time. no gut at all. ever.
so, i think its how they use it and how much maybe...
-F2S

Understand your point, but correlation does not imply causation.
I'd say 99% of pro BBers have messed with insulin before and not 99% of them have weird bloated gut physiques (that you imply is from slin usage). Simple as that.

Overall skin care

I ran 4-6 no slin and my wife commented how good my skin looked

What are the benefits of using insulin with gh? I've been running 2-4iu/day for a couple years without. Would I get more results with slin?

Slin and gh go together like peanut butter and jelly.

You most certainly dont need slin with gh and depending on the look you want, you may not need slin at all.

Im no expert but even 4-5 units of insulin alongside a good dose of gh adds a 3rd dimension to a lean physique.

Standard disclaimer: dont be stupid with insulin.

What are the benefits of using insulin with gh? I've been running 2-4iu/day for a couple years without. Would I get more results with slin?

Last edited:
Ive been running HGH since 2014 and never has used slin.....

I used slin once with hgh. I did not like the bloated look. I use hgh with every cycle, 3-4 IU twice/day keeps me lean year around.

I used slin once with hgh. I did not like the bloated look. I use hgh with every cycle, 3-4 IU twice/day keeps me lean year around.

Even just a few IU of slin gave me a bloated, smooth appearance. Back when I was younger I probably wouldn't have mind but now I'm looking for a leaner, tighter more athletic appearance.

Even just a few IU of slin gave me a bloated, smooth appearance. Back when I was younger I probably wouldn't have mind but now I'm looking for a leaner, tighter more athletic appearance.

What kind and at what times did you use? I'm with you on appearance goals so I'm genuinely wondering. I was considering 2-3 iu of a fast acting insulin PWO. If I use it I'm starting SLOW.

Just started using 2iu of HGH in the am. Again, starting slow since I tend to retain water like a mofo lol.

For those running a low dose GH withOUT insulin, how do you take it? AM? Empty stomach? Prior or post training?

What kind and at what times did you use? I'm with you on appearance goals so I'm genuinely wondering. I was considering 2-3 iu of a fast acting insulin PWO. If I use it I'm starting SLOW.

Just started using 2iu of HGH in the am. Again, starting slow since I tend to retain water like a mofo lol.

I tried it at 5iu and worked up to 10 iu PWO. I work out in the morning so that would be AM. I have used Humalog and Humalin R

Although I don't agree with everything he says, I have to agree with Dave Palumbo on this one. Not everyone needs insulin with HGH. If you're one of those people that needs to eat absolutely insane amounts of calories to put on mass and stay lean very easily insulin can help a lot with HGH.

However if you are not, your body produces plenty of insulin already and adding more often just make you end up with more fat and bloat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131