over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

severe fatigue in legs

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So ive been dieting for about 12 weeks, im very lean, I do not compete. I only want to cut 3-4 more weeks then begin a mass phase. I stay lean year round, so ive only lost about 12lbs or so.

Im running tren, test, mast. I am doin Layne Nortons PHAT routine. You can google it but its basically

Sat - Upper body heavy
Sun - Lower body heavy

Tue - Back/arms hypertrophy
Wed- Lower body hypertrophy
Thur -Shoulders chest hypertrophy

I do 45 minutes cardio 5x per week, and 2 HIIT sessions (sprints or rower) per week, usually 15 sets.

I do ADF and eat 4300 calories on feeding days, so 2150 average calories per day so not too low. Progress has been great, no muscle loss, fat loss, strength going up, couldn't be happier.

But my legs have been dead. Not DOMS, just fatigued, I don't wanna get out of my car or get up to piss at night. Sleep has been pretty poor as I can't help but wake up at 5 am, this always happens when I get super lean.

Ive tried things to help my legs recover

1. Massage, no help
2. Diet break for 10 days, no help
3. Cardio break for 10 days (thought I was doing too much cardio making them fatigued), no help
4. Deload for 10 days, no help

The fatigue just wont go away, no soreness and they are still getting stronger, but just heavy and fatigued.

I got bloodwork my sodium was a bit low, so this may be a cause. I cut back on water and increased salt per my doctor orders, so getting retested soon, but legs still sore.

My next step, im thinking of cutting back to training legs 1x a week. Maybe the PHAT routine, and hitting legs 2x per week, along with dieting and cardio, is just too much?

Im just finishing this diet for 3-4 weeks then going to reverse diet into a mass phase. I don't want "dead 'legs" going into my mass phase.

Thoughts on what may be the problem, think cutting back on leg volume will make all the difference? Do competitors or guys who diet hard have this problem?

Mentally I feel great, I am not hungry, upper body feels great, my body feels like it doesn't need ay more sleep (ive tried I just can't sleep I alway wake up at 5 and naps are impossible), just my legs are heavy and dragging. No other bad symptoms of dieting besides this.

Being very lean on top of HIIT sessions would kill my legs, too. Maybe stick to less intense cardio? I find it cuts into leg recovery, big time.

If and when strength does start to decrease deep into a diet, I find chest and legs are the first to go.

Last edited:
Any muscle twitching in the legs? Any tingling? Any pain in either legs or back? Any lower back problems, any trauma (e.g. car accidents) in the past? Age?

I'd consult with a neurologist.

Being very lean on top of HIIT sessions would kill my legs, too. Maybe stick to less intense cardio? I find it cuts into leg recovery, big time.

If and when strength does start to decrease deep into a diet, I find chest and legs are the first to go.

I recently changed the hiit from sprints to the rower machine, so hopefully that will help.

Jeff, no pain or tingling or trauma ever.

in before this thread becomes about IF:p
just busting your balls qbkilla:D
-F2S

Any muscle twitching in the legs? Any tingling? Any pain in either legs or back? Any lower back problems, any trauma (e.g. car accidents) in the past? Age?

I'd consult with a neurologist.

I was thinking the same thing but his symptoms (weakness) are bilateral.
It's typically one side or the other with a buldging/herniated disc. Unless he's got something growing/evolving such as a blood clot or tumor "in" his cord.

If you continue to get weaker and weaker to the point it's affecting your mobility, I'd get it checked out ASAP.

How much tren you running? Any time I've ever pushed my tren dose up, my legs have become really tired. Walking becomes a chore.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

in before this thread becomes about IF:p
just busting your balls qbkilla:D
-F2S

Open to the possibility if may have something to do with it, more specifically training fasted. The if may have been part of the cause to my sodium being low so now on fasting days I drink salt in my water, blood will be back to see if my sodium is in range soon.

But the fasted training hasn't caused me to not gain strength and I am never sore with doms, so that indicates my progress is not being slowed by if (strength gains and muscle retention while dieting).

How much tren you running? Any time I've ever pushed my tren dose up, my legs have become really tired. Walking becomes a chore.

1g sust
75mg teen ed
50mg masteron ed
100mg winny ed

I recently had this same issue and as soon as I dropped my AAS-dosages (like the poster above me already said), the heavy feeling legs went away.

Are you on high dosages?

I would say your body is just to fatigued due to to much physical stress and drugs.. sometimes you try to search for some mystical solution, but dont want to realize simple truth.

Especially when I hear you are running a good amount of drugs and your plan is to instantly switch over to bulking instead of giving your body a rest.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

You're running this while intermittently fasting?

Correct, I have always used higher dosages as I'm not a strong responder to aas especially injec66. Orals are much stronger for me. For example winny and var shit on tren, I only use the tren for anti catabolism. Loving winny but will be dropping it after this week.

As someone who did ADF for a decent amount of time, I would bet $$$ that this is a big cause of it.

If you are doing ADF yet working out on 3 consecutive days, rest day, then 2 consecutive days...you DO realize that you are then having hard workouts 2 days of the week...and FASTING the whole day right?

A full day of fasting when you are having hard training IMO is crazy talk. When I did ADF I did EOD training. So I would only fast on OFF days with some light cardio. And even then, I was tired.

C'mon man. This is some basic stuff here. You are having 2-3 days of hard ass workouts + cardio + no food for the whole day and you are wondering why you are tired or fatigued :lightbulb:

I was thinking the same thing but his symptoms (weakness) are bilateral.
It's typically one side or the other with a buldging/herniated disc. Unless he's got something growing/evolving such as a blood clot or tumor "in" his cord.

If you continue to get weaker and weaker to the point it's affecting your mobility, I'd get it checked out ASAP.
I was more thinking along the lines of a neurological disorder. I don't see either diet or training causing this without some underlying pathology.

I would never consider doing ADF on tren, but to each their own.

Honestly, it could be a number of things. The fact that you're in a caloric deficit, very lean, and pushing HIIT on top of a decent amount of AAS leads me to believe it is simply fatigue. When is the last time you deloaded?

1g sust

75mg teen ed

50mg masteron ed

100mg winny ed
75mg ed of tren would have my legs heavy and tired. Doesnt matter if I'm dieting or stuffing my face. I just cant run tren at higher doses.

As someone who did ADF for a decent amount of time, I would bet $$$ that this is a big cause of it.

If you are doing ADF yet working out on 3 consecutive days, rest day, then 2 consecutive days...you DO realize that you are then having hard workouts 2 days of the week...and FASTING the whole day right?

A full day of fasting when you are having hard training IMO is crazy talk. When I did ADF I did EOD training. So I would only fast on OFF days with some light cardio. And even then, I was tired.

C'mon man. This is some basic stuff here. You are having 2-3 days of hard ass workouts + cardio + no food for the whole day and you are wondering why you are tired or fatigued :lightbulb:

correct, I had considered training EOD too but I am not losing muscle, or strength, so I continued as is. But the thing is, there are no DOMS, only fatigue, and it does not extend to my upper body just legs, upper body is trained fasted just as often at legs, but maybe the legs are different and you are right I'm doing the cardio alot.

the funny thing is, I threw in yohimbine and clen this week so I now separate my training and cardio so cardio is fasted, but training is not (on feed days), and now do my training at around 5pm rather than 6 am.

I am much weaker than I was. Not sure if it had anything to do with I Just train better fasted, or I am much stronger in the morning. Im assuming that IM just stronger in the morning because it would make no sense to be stronger when fasted, lol.

Its crazy how much weaker I feel at 5pm vs just waking up and training at 6am fasted.

I would never consider doing ADF on tren, but to each their own.

Honestly, it could be a number of things. The fact that you're in a caloric deficit, very lean, and pushing HIIT on top of a decent amount of AAS leads me to believe it is simply fatigue. When is the last time you deloaded?

the results are great, I couldn't be happier as far as this is the leanest I have ever been and lost zero muscle (arm measurements are still the same as they were 10lbs ago, to the millimeter, with 2 inches coming off the waist, and I lean to begin with.

Just this fatigue in the legs is really rough, the other thing is I have zero libido, rare for me, I attribute that to fatigue as hormones do not affect my libido or sex drive at any other time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear