YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from low dose NPP to low does Tren Ace--wait time between?

kilsong

Registered
I've been on about 200/week or NPP and 100 test for about 3 months. Worked pretty well..but I've just about run out of NPP. Still have some Tren ace and was thinking about doing 150-200 ace per week. Nice and low.
Should I just jump right in once the NPP runs out or wait for a bit? What's a "bit" anyway? Any real benefit of letting the NPP clear my system? How long? 7-10 days? Longer?
Thanks in advance.

200 test / 200 tren
me personally, id start right away only because your doses of the NPP and test were very low. if you were on a higher dose id take some time off.

I see no need to wait IMO. Though they are both nandrolones, waiting seems a bit unnecessary.

This is what I kinda thought...
Really looking forward to my Tren again. I'm done with that 400--600mg per week foolishness. Nice and low for now on.

^^^agree with the above ..not need to wait IMO

i'v seen plenty run them concurrently ..and at higher doses

i understand your concern, and that you'r prob trying to keep thing nice n' low/steady and not create any unnecessary sides ..but i don't think you'll have any issues

This is what I kinda thought...
Really looking forward to my Tren again. I'm done with that 400--600mg per week foolishness. Nice and low for now on.
I hear that. 250-300mg a week is about all I can handle when it comes to the monster known as tren lol.

^^^agree with the above ..not need to wait IMO

i'v seen plenty run them concurrently ..and at higher doses

i understand your concern, and that you'r prob trying to keep thing nice n' low/steady and not create any unnecessary sides ..but i don't think you'll have any issues
I've considered doing both a low dose of deca and tren, but haven't had the courage to pull the trigger. Something along the lines of 150mg each might go nicely... decisions decisions.

I've considered doing both a low dose of deca and tren, but haven't had the courage to pull the trigger. Something along the lines of 150mg each might go nicely... decisions decisions.

^^^i think you'd be very happy with the results ..they compliment each other very well

i'd only suggest that you go with NPP, rather than traditional DECA
^^^i say this for many reason ..less water, effects will "come on" quicker, more Nandrolone per mg due to ester weight
..best of all if you do run into sh*t for any reason ..you can withdraw quickly with PhenylPropionate ester vs the Deconoate ester due to 1/2 life

If you are wanting to transition over to a quick 1-2 month cutting phase, then I would just add it without waiting. If you are not really going to try and use the tren to lean up, then I'd save it for a different time after a few months break.

...then I'd save it for a different time after a few months break.

I don't have to tell you how hard that is mentally. You've been here at PM forever. If anybody knows how hard it is to come off, I'm guessing its you! LOL

If my future employment plans work out the way I'm hoping, I'll be off everything except Test from Jan until about May. That'll be my break.
I could even go lower with the Tren too.
Might just leave it at 150. That's three days of 50 mg...it's something. That's my idea of low dose.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws