over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boots and Jeans

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone's do arm day, shoulder day, chest day, wearing their boots and jeans? I get tired of carrying a pair of sweats every day to change into and gym shoes in my bag along with my water jug, weight belt, log book, and whatever else crap it gets to be a chore lugging around (won't leave it in a locker anymore after people break into them and steal things including car keys at my 1 gym).

I see no disadvantage in just doing arms day, or chest day, in boots and jeans. Obviously a no for leg day and probably back day if you do deeds. But does anyone's just walk into the gym after work throw on a tank and lift?

I've heard some gyms wont let you, if so thats lame, never been a member of the gym like that and alot fo the old school guys wear jeans or even flannels. hell I saw a power lifter who used to lift heavy in his work boots for years.

I've done it plenty. But you will sweat and the jeans become uncomfortable as fuck. Especially if you've got bigger legs

I think most gyms require certain clothing just to protect their equipment, pads and such. Other than that if you yourself don’t mind it then fuck it get your workout in.

Sometimes.
If I wake up late or don't pack the night before for the gym I'll just wear my work boots , jeans and t-shirt or tank.
Not a big deal to me unless I'm doing squats or something like that.
Just gotta make sure I knock all the dirt and crap off my feet....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Having worked as a sales manager/PT manager/general manager and slave for Gold's/World/La Fitness/Powerhouse, and every corp gym under the sun for the last 35 years I can tell you their point of view. A lot of guys coming to work out in work boots will track in mud from work sites, completely unacceptable. Jeans have rivets and can tear the upholstery. Also a lot of gyms would prefer if it's members wore actual workout clothes that are fresh, gym's get a lot of stinky guys that were raised by animals.
Personally I could give a shit.

Cuz changing clothes takes up so much time..... :rolleyes:

Anyone's do arm day, shoulder day, chest day, wearing their boots and jeans? I get tired of carrying a pair of sweats every day to change into and gym shoes in my bag along with my water jug, weight belt, log book, and whatever else crap it gets to be a chore lugging around (won't leave it in a locker anymore after people break into them and steal things including car keys at my 1 gym).

I see no disadvantage in just doing arms day, or chest day, in boots and jeans. Obviously a no for leg day and probably back day if you do deeds. But does anyone's just walk into the gym after work throw on a tank and lift?

I've heard some gyms wont let you, if so thats lame, never been a member of the gym like that and alot fo the old school guys wear jeans or even flannels. hell I saw a power lifter who used to lift heavy in his work boots for years.

When I was young I saw a top USA middle weight competitor squatting in jean so I copied it for awhile. Haha 😂
At my gym I trained after work in my jeans and work shoes a few times but now they have posted rules not allowing it. A real gym probably wouldn’t care, but these days all there is are “fitness centers.” Haha my gym even has radio ads telling people to wear deodorant because the gym workers don’t like the stank. 😂🤣

I have even trained in pajamas and sandals, i don't give a fuck

jeans?? ..c'mon son, don't be that guy lol :p

..don't get me wrong, i'm not a "spandex" guy either
(..really tho, i give a sh*t what anyone else is wearing ..earbuds go in and i go to my happy place)

rags are how i usually roll ..some newer/some older ..but ya

Haha Mark Zuckerberg gym attire. That’s awesome!

If i'm doing legs, i'll make sure to wear sneakers. (most of the time)

One time i went after work in Khaki pants, dress shoes and shirt to deadlift.

Whatever it takes!

recently been trying to bring bakc that cool 90s look of boots cut off jean shorts and cut up flannel shirt for the gym, of course with bandanna and glasses!:headbang:\
gym only:lightbulb:
skinny jeans and an elf hat rest o the day.
:spam:

We had this dude at my gym who asked me about getting steroids back in march. I just gave him the look and he hasn't even looked my way since. He's always in jeans, boots and a shirt he cut real low so you can see his love handles. It was obvious he got some roids from someplace just skipped the ai. Haven' seen dude in awhile though since summers almost over.

Anything other than shorts and a Tshirt and I feel like i'm in a rain forest...

i would NEVER train in sandals. i am clumsy as f!@# i'd have no toes:eek:

i could never workout in jeans... i can barely wear them to begin with.
-F2S

A lifetime and a different job ago I sometimes lifted in riding boots with the spurs still on, lol. They actually ding against equipment more than your would think. Also not cool if you are tracking manure.

I do some days that I try to squeeze in as much workout as I can before or after work, but haven't noticed a huge difference. Ironic considering I just recently posted about needing more flat soled shoes for heavier lifting. Sometimes I think how we're dressed in the gym can set a mood, but the effort put into everything else means a lot more than having the right shoes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws