over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So... Happy Birthday to me. Allen will no longer be natty

USMuscle9403

Registered
Alright, are naturals the equivalent of vegans at times? I know I'm definitely an outlier here... LOL.

Well, no longer. I'm going to be 35 on Thanksgiving and I'd like to give myself a present: go on longer acting test only, adjust dosages depending on goals. I'm sure I'll become curious about other compounds, as well, but we'll burn that bridge when we get there.

I'll get bloods done before I start to form my baseline and move from there. I'm actually dropping a few pounds of fat before the cycle starts, so the anabolic rebound will be pretty nice.

Diet remains about the same, targeted/cyclical keto, just a few hundred more calories. I really don't need anymore than that but knowing me, I'll try and test the limits LOL.

As for numbers, I'm probably going to run about 200mg every three days. If I add in other compounds, it'll be done slowly with a gradual increase and gradual reduction in the test dosage (let's say 150mg a week). I'm going with lowest effective dosage but want to satisfy my curiosity, also.

Alright, guys. This post was way too long.

5'7, 180-190ish, depends on diet.

Edit: how the hell do I post a picture?

I started HRT on my 35 birthday. Been on for 2 years now. 210 mg per week.

I've done a 3 month blast each year. 300 test, 150 deca. Then 400 test, 200 deca. Liberal doctor so these were prescribed.

My suggestion... Eat. My BMR went up considerably. Replacement+ test changes your life. Enjoy the initial bump before you consider pushing up higher.

Yea, for sure I'll be testing how much I need to adjust my diet. The types of food won't change, just higher protein and a few peri workout carbs, maybe. I'll actually be coming out of a calorie deficit when the test starts to kick in, so I'll have a nice little rebound from that extra calorie increase, too.

awesome allen! looking forward to hearing how it goes!

I'm a Thanksgiving birthday myself. est of luck with your anabolic experiment/journey brother!

My birthday is on Nov 23rd. If you are going to run a cycle, may I recommend a good starting point of 400mg of Test? My first cycle ever was 500 mg of Omanadren 250....took shots twice a week and gained 25 lbs...I was eating everything including complete garbage.....I was holding so much water, but I blew up.....I obviously had no idea what I was really doing....NO PCT...kept working out and eating and lost about 10 lbs. It sure was a good baseline for a scrawny kid at 23 yo.

Keep us posted buddy

Thanks for the support, guys. I've also received a lot of support privately, as well, but want to thank them publicly. One is a sponsor here who said that no matter if I buy their products or not, they'll be there to lend a hand where they can. They know who they are. So, my first order will be with them. Thanks, dude!

As far as goals are concerned, nothing specific in mind, just want a few more pounds of quality muscle and all the other benefits associated with higher test, in general. Don't know what my natural test levels are, but considering the way I feel, my physical features, size/strength, shoulder/trap development and sex drive that they were already fairly high, so I'm very curious to see what will happen. There's a theory that those who already have high levels of natural test respond even better to exogenous test applications. We shall see. Could be broscience, I dunno.

Diet mainly stays the same at least five days a week. Ketoish, I suppose, but ketosis isn't the goal of my eating plan, simply a side effect of it. My body simply thrives on eating this way; higher protein, lowish carb, moderate fat. I typically eat twice a day, usually a meal consisting of some combination of chicken, beef, ground bison, whole free range eggs, and then have sautéed vegetables on the side, sometimes wrapped in Joseph's low carb wraps. If I get up hungry, it's either a few eggs or some frozen Greek yogurt. Life hack for you there. Sometimes a whey shake with a little fat in there, but it's way more satisfying to eat actual food. That's natural, though. For starters, I'm going to go ahead and up my protein intake and maybe add in some pre and post workout carbs once I start. I'll go from there with the eating; just forming an easy baseline.

My macros for the day typically fall at about 200g protein, 50-100g carbs, 50-100g fat depending on current goals. Calories can vary quite a bit. Refeeds are used when necessary and roughly follow an Ultimate Diet 2.0 protocol minus the workouts or even a skiploading approach. The general idea is glycogen supercompensation after being depleted for a number of days. Amount during the refeed depends on too many variables to discuss right now. It can approach 1500g over a 36 hour period; very high carb, low fat. I'll be honest, though, if I really really want something, I work it in. I get any cravings out the way, which are surprisingly few. Sounds excessive, but based on my metabolism and average tdee, you'd be surprised how quick I'm back in ketosis after burning off all that glycogen.

Fat intake can vary just as much depending on goals and activity level. I'm not going to eat the same number of calories on a lazy day at work on a day I don't even workout, either. I alternate higher days with lower days, macros vary but typically follow the preceding guidelines. I'm also experimenting with doing a proper refeed on training days and eating at maintenance or slightly below on off days. I'm not here to argue any of this, I'm just always in experimental mode.

Last edited:
Why now? Make sure when you get blood work that you find out what your natural Test level is as well as estrogen. Most people don't have those baseline bloods to look back on.

Oh, it's been on my mind for a long time. I kept holding off because I was still making steady gains. I'm still gaining pretty well and have natural potential left, but I've finally made up my mind. I want to take it to the next level with my physique; next level for ME, anyway. I've been curious about gear for years and years, that's why I come here. I'll be trying other compounds in the future, like I said, but smaller dosages of test will always be there from here on out and will depend where my current blood levels are. If I can ever come across a good endo not looking to knock me over the head for a script, I'll then go that route. Until then, it's self administration.

bio makes a great point about knowing where you are naturally first, if you are planning on staying true trt for life at this point on its the most intelegent decision.

the next point to sort of consider is if its trt or a cycle to start you off. sounds like you are planning to do a first cycle by the doses and not true trt.

consider you age and where you are naturally first. are you ready for a life long commitment?

my opinion is do not do one inject if you are not willing to stay the course.

next, basically regardless of ester more often admin is better. if you are ready be ready to pin ed. trt is genuinely best at lowest most regular admins in my experience. as much as myself and many like to nitpick emerics 10mg ed is pretty spot on in many cases.

im all for understanding individual compounds and 600mg of test per week is a solid first cycle. at the same time we can make some argument for bang for buck and being this is your first cycle in a very long time one could make the argument that doing something more then test might yield more impressive results.

even small or mild cycles, like your stated test with hgh or some sort of gh peptide combo.

the other option might be something like test/mast/npp.

you can stagger this to take advantage of some synergy of the hormones. starting with 150mgs test then running that for a month or two ramping it up to 200, then drop back to 150 and add 150mg mast. ride that out a month or two upping each to 200. then when you plateau again go back to 150 of each and add npp at 150. run the combo of three out another two months bumping up to 200 of each.

with either plan you are looking at 3-4 months of solid and steady progress which if you stick with the diet n training should give you a pretty new version of you heading into summer.

pay attention to your diet and training with this and cycle them with the chems.

dont stay on the elevated doses forever either, when you stop making big gains reset the training and drugs by going to true trt ( 10mg ed or so ).

good luck!

Why now? Make sure when you get blood work that you find out what your natural Test level is as well as estrogen. Most people don't have those baseline bloods to look back on.

100 percent. one of my biggest regrets was not thinking to get bloods before my steroid experiments,.
when i got bloods afterwards, i was pretty low. but i'll never know if that was suppressed levels or my normal natty levels.
maybe i never had to go on trt in the first place. cuz now i wish i never touched a fuckin thing.

When I was steroid free for over 2 years, I had bw done and my testosterone levels were in the 200's range. I was so shocked when I found that out. I honestly wasn't having much issues in the bedroom, but I did notice I felt fatigued and always exhausted.

To many people make assumptions, which is not a good idea.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131